BB Show 8/11

jessierae

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can see why rachel acting career went nowhere

she cant even mustard up tears :animated_bouncy:

I would have used the power of veto and took the $5000 since Britney's going to be in the jury house anyway and the of part of Brenchel would still leave Thursday.

Loved Brendon's speech I wish he could have said more to Britney and made her run and cry like the baby she is.

I can't believe Kathy is a Sheriff she's to stupid and weak and would be an embarrassment to any police department.

I would have used the power of veto and took the $5000 since Britney's going to be in the jury house anyway and the of part of Brenchel would still leave Thursday.

Good thing you're not in this game.

I'll be glad when she leaves because it's torture being subject to their "B" rated soap operas. Don't know how ya'll watch this on the feeds. I can't take watching it on the hour long show. I applaud the brave updaters.

The feeds are worse because it goes on and on and on. do you know how many times Rachel asked Britney to use the POV and why she would use it on Hayden and not her. The Tv viewers were spared that redundant conversation.

My son watched a little bit with me and said "what a bad act they are." lol

Wasn't Brenda complaining that this comp was also geared for smaller people? How is bowling geared to smaller people?

He never said that, just another one of the made up crap from ppl (and other HGs) to make them look bad...

Yes, Ginger, that would have been great. Would love to see Rachel at that point -- as she's screaming and clawing while they

push her out the door.

The hgs are really stupid. They couldn't see through his act of acting all bad ass to save Rachel? They should have backfired it on him. discuss it right there, "Hey, let's take brendon off and put up someone else" and call it a day. They really thought he was acting like a sore loser, fools.

Yeah, Britney is so gone. They won't be able to get her out fast enough. I wish I could see her scrunched up face when she

finds out there's a four-guy alliance she's up against.

DITTO~! : )

I saw not one tear fall from Rachel's face in DR.

I mustve missed Rachel asking Brit to use the POV on Brenda when they were alone talking.

Brenda's speech was weak, way to generic and nothing specific, if he wants peeps to vote him out then agitate the whole House not just Brit :lol:

I can't get over how really dumb these ppl are. The whole bunch seem to think that as soon as B/R are gone it is going to be one big happy family getting along and enjoying a nice vacation. The only ones that even mention voting out anyone after B/R is the Brigade. The others are clueless. I can't wait to watch as reality sets in and they realize they are not all going to be there having a good time at the end of the season.

How pathetic are Rachel and Brendon.

So nice to see Jeff and Jordan, love those two and so glad they are together. Friends first, I like that.

They were so cute, loving and innocent compared to the disgusting showmances we had to put up with this season!!

I took bowling in college and had to sleep with the instructor to pass and I dont even have gigantic tatas like rachel which I hear throws you way off balance. Some of us are just sportif and not sporty.

I can't get over how really dumb these ppl are. The whole bunch seem to think that as soon as B/R are gone it is going to be one big happy family getting along and enjoying a nice vacation. The only ones that even mention voting out anyone after B/R is the Brigade. The others are clueless. I can't wait to watch as reality sets in and they realize they are not all going to be there having a good time at the end of the season.

I agree but they will respect each other more ;)

Archived