Live Feed and BBAD 8/11

boo57

They think Rache is the Sab based off of the new Sab Message about loves conquers all.

Rachel thinks she is going home, she is crying to Brenda that she will wake up all alone in the Jury House.

So far they r stickiing with the plan to vote Rachel out.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enzo asking Kathy if she wants to be in their band. She plays keyboards. Enzo said too bad there are the BeeGees, but we can't all ourselves the Goodbyes because we say goodbye to houseguests all the time. olol

He's going to cut two singles real fast. lol

He talks crap but it's all harmless crap. They're (Lane, Hayden, enzo, Matt and Kathy) are having fun talking sports and nonsense but I can guarantee if Fagan and Bitchney entered the room they would turn the conversation to Rachel and Brendon bashing.

showtime :animated_bouncy:

They have a large cake with BB hgs pics on it.

Twitney said she is going to add some texture to Monet's hair.

Enzo is stabbing it.

They want to add a cigarette to Kathy's pic.

Rachel said "Monet is one of the prettiest girls I ever saw." Well you think that's a compliment right but here comes the kicker from Rachel: "I thought she was a Victoria's Secret Model when I met her." :animated_rotfl: Ha Ha Ha. Rachel she would need your boobs and hair extensions to be a VS model. lmao

Some of the hgs think that Rachel and Brendon both may be staying.

Twitney: "We have to be prepared for anything."

Twit and Rag can't stop talking about Rachel's dress. The nasty bashing has begun.

Rag thinks it's fishy that Rachel and Brendon were acting nice. He's talking crap and he's making no sense. Twit says one of them is going home and that's why they are acting "sulky."

Rag is talking in circles.

So what do we think of that message, knowing it's coming from Ragan?

Did he have to say it? Or did he say it to give them some false degree of hope only to send it all crashing down in dismay tomorrow when they realize the vote is happening anyways?

Lovely, torturous mental warfare? Let's hope so. Plus, it gives these poor sods something to talk about between naps.

For some reason I think it's Britney birthday. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought it was the half-way point celebration?

For some reason I think it's Britney birthday. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, in two weeks and I am wondering what people will say to Matt about why HE did not get a cake on his (fake) birthday!

These clueless people will probably not put 2 and 2 together! I hope they question him!

Is it halfway celebration? Sounds fun! I don't remember them having this before! Bring on the tequila!

Yes, in two weeks and I am wondering what people will say to Matt about why HE did not get a cake on his (fake) birthday!

These clueless people will probably not put 2 and 2 together!

Is it halfway celebration? Sounds fun! I don't remember them having this before!

I did not know Matt lied about his d-day. Fill me in !!!

I did not know Matt lied about his d-day. Fill me in !!!

LoL It was a few weeks ago. He said he was turning 30 but he wasn't! Brittney is going to have a birthday soon and if they give her a cake how can he explain it?

I don't remember why he lied about his birthday though! Does anyone remember that?

Does anyone actually listen to the stupid tv show they do each night where they think they are so funny.

I hope anyone who looks to hire Ragan, Kathy, Lane, Hayden and Britney gets a copy of these shows. Ragan said he was bullied as a child or teen and then he goes and does this.

Archived