Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Wendy DeSmidt-Kohlhoff

wendy_jo_desmidt-kohlhoff.jpg

Name: Wendy DeSmidt-Kohlhoff (48)

Tribe: Espada

Current Residence: Fromberg, Mont.

Personal Claim to Fame: Reaching the Lieutenant Colonel rank in the Army.

Inspiration in Life: My mother because she made me who I am today.

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, fishing, hunting, and anything to do with animals.

Pet Peeves: Stuck-up, rude, self-centered, dishonest, know-it-all people.

3 Words to Describe You: Honest, talkative and competitive.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: No one, especially NOT the other female military contestant, Shambo. We just have different personalities.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To prove that I can do this. I would also love to pay off our ranch in Montana.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Because if you put your heart and mind into the game anyone can be the final Survivor. You need skill, strategy, physical/mental abilities and a little luck. I'm Irish, so hopefully I'll have the luck of the Irish with me.

CBS

OK she talked herself out of survivor LOL!!! Sometimes you have to know when to keep your mouth shut!

Ok she talked herself out of Survivor :lol: Sometimes you just have to know when to keep your mouth shut!

Yes she did. I knew she was a gonner when she interrupted Jeff.

Guess she should've just kept quiet. I'm glad it was her rather than jimmy j though.

I'm actually glad she kept yakking, was her golden ticket outta there!!! Couldn't take much more of her and I was so afraid Jimmy was their original target. I doubt

they'll keep him around much longer but the 'older' team could make good use of his motivational skills.

I just hope there is some balance to the competitions. Being old is not a curse, it's a goal, but there are physical limitations as we age and I'd hate to see the

young team get the obvious advantage simply because their bodies are a bit fresher. I'm not overly impressed with a few of their overblown egos.

Should be an interesting season to help us recover from about the worst ever BB.

Sign in to follow this