Sign in to follow this  
Dade

NaOnka Mixon

Survivor: The Ghetto

Naw!!! She aint Ghetto...She's a Hood Rat!!!!! I cant stand her!!!! If she quits I will be pissed, I want so bad for her to get voted out!!!! But if she quits....Well then she cant shame her family any less! I know they are already embarass!!!

I CANT BELIEVE SHE QUIT!!!! SHE QUIT!!! WHAT A :furious3: Why did she show up!!!! AND SHE STILL LEFT COCKY!!! I wish I could reach in the tv and smack that ....I at least wanted her to get a rude awakening or something!!! I hope she is feeling the heat now since she is at home!!! She is a piece of work!!! Well we know she probably doesnt have a job to go back too!!! I cant see the school taking her back after the way she acted on Surivor!

I'm so annoyed thay they get to be on the jury and that Jeff actually snuffed their torches

She's a biitch and a moron

I totally agree!!!! Her picture would be right there under the definitions!

I'm so annoyed thay they get to be on the jury and that Jeff actually snuffed their torches

Yes!!!! Since they quit, They should not be able to eat regular food or take baths until it is over!!!!

I was sooooooooooo hoping she would get voted out tonight!!!! I FEEL CHEATED!!!!!!!!! I need a drink!!! :animated_shocking::food-smiley-005:

I can't believe Jeff gave them both a second chance to think about their decision. Glad it was a happy ending, with both of them leaving. I agree that they shouldn't be allowed in jury or in the Ponderosa house. Watching the new videos of jury life will be hard, b/c I'm sure NaOnka will still be cocky and trashing everyone else.

I can't believe (well yes I can because as Pinkie so eloquently said she is a bitch and a moron) that she wouldn't give up that reward so the rest of them could have food and shelter. She was leaving anyway and can eat all she wants at Ponderosa. I didn't think my opinion of this skank could get any lower, but it did!

Yah that was by far the scummiest move she made and she made some pretty scummy moves....

I didn't think my opinion of this skank could get any lower, but it did!

I totally agree!!!! I feel cheated!!!! that cocky ...didnt get hers in the end!!!!

Add me to those who don't think it's right that they get to sit on the jury. It will be interesting to hear how their life was at the ponderosa, with 3 people who would still love to be in the game, stuck there with 2 loser quitters.

I can't imagine what the final Tribal Council will be like. How is someone who has quit the game supposed to question anyone who has stuck with it. I don't like it that they would have any power over any of the others who were able to stick it out. How difficult will it be for anyone in the finals to have to answer their questions? Will they try and tell them what they want to hear, or will they just tell them what they think -- that they are weak and stupid to have walked away from the game.

They were obviously not 'Survivor' material, so it makes me a little sick that they get to have a say in who wins. I would love it if they would bring back the last 2 voted out, before they jury formed. They them serve. Nay and Kelly should be banished to some kind of exile island until the entire season is wrapped up. To me, this is so much worse than someone quitting earlier in the show. At least then we don't have to see them anymore. But now we will have to see them every week.

Might be more interesting to talk to the jury during tribal council, in the next week or two. I think we will be seeing lots of negative body language. I don't think I could stand to sit by them, because I would feel like they stole my spot on the tribe.

I'm leaning more toward Purple Kelly really being mentally and physically done with the game.

I don't think she thought she could realistically make it to the end - - so she bowed out so someone else could. Instead of having another person voted out this week that still wanted to continue the game.

I could be wrong... but in NO WAY should she be lumped in with " what's her face "....

it's a shame she'll be associated with her from here on in.

I have no problem lumping Purple Kelly in with NaOnka. Yes, NaOnka has a worse attitude, but they are both quitters so in my mind they are the same. NaOnka did at least leave with a good will gesture by giving Chase her immunity idol.

I also agree with everyone that these 2 should not be on the jury. And I don't understand why Jeff kept giving them chance after chance to change their minds. I remember one guy quitting and he was treated like crap by Probst.

Nobody will EVER get the last word with Naonka. She is a master spinner. Again, if she wanted to go home; fine by me. Adios. Next!

Nobody will EVER get the last word with Naonka. She is a master spinner. Again, if she wanted to go home; fine by me. Adios. Next!

^^^ ditto

Glad she is gone. But she is a nasty piece of work. She should not be on jury, and her torch should have been thrown to the ground. Also no reward.

She should not be on the jury, get the quitter right off the show...

She has some real major issues, especially with reality....

She was not likeable nor attractive and was quite frankly gross. For her to quit made the black community very proud I am sure. She did nothing to proove those wrong who say black people do not have the guts to continue in Survivor. It could possibly be her fault if Survivor no longer allows black people to take a spot where so many people dream of taking. Good job Naonka. Not only did you look very silly and stupid and dumb, you took the black community back to the days of "whites only"

I thought it was innappropriate and unfair to give NaOnka so much camera time during the live show. She and her mother got more time than a lot of the other players.

Naonka and purple Kelly shouldn't have been allowed to vote, in my O. No question. Frankly, I didn't care to have to suffer through Naonka's opinions, etc...again but CBS had other ideas and forced her on us; again. Strange woman.

Sign in to follow this