Sign in to follow this  
Dade

NaOnka Mixon

She is by far one of the most vile human beings I have had the displeasure to watch. If I wasn't such a huge survivor fan I would stop watching until the week that she finally gets the boot.I hope her school district is watching and the parents unite and call for her firing!!!!!!! I am totally disgusted.

she is ghetto

head bobbing and ms badass ghetto trash talk. not even entertaining

Guest 6Borders

I don't like her or her attitude one bit and I would love to see her voted off.

The only defense I could possibly offer is she is a PE teacher, which means she's got some brains (you do have to pass Anatomy, Physiology, etc). Also, depending on where she teaches in Los Angeles may have something to do with her attitude. There are some pretty bad neighborhoods and rough schools and to me her "hood" and "ghetto" presentations of herself suggest she grew up in the environment and probably teaches in that environment, neither of which is any picnic.

I thought her comment on reason for wanting to be on Survivor was interesting.

As for her on Big Brother...she'd have been first voted off. I think it would be way funnier to watch Rachel on Survivor - lol!!!

I don't even think I have words to describe the degree of dislike I have for this twit.

I can't figure out if this is all an act for TV or if she's really like that. And has anyone else noticed how much she brings up that girl's leg? She just goes on and on about the girl and her fake leg... Get over it!

I have a feeling that this twit was deprived of attention as a child.

She is just plain and simple rude, selfish, ignorant, and most of all low class as they come

I don't like her or her attitude one bit and I would love to see her voted off.

The only defense I could possibly offer is she is a PE teacher, which means she's got some brains (you do have to pass Anatomy, Physiology, etc). Also, depending on where she teaches in Los Angeles may have something to do with her attitude. There are some pretty bad neighborhoods and rough schools and to me her "hood" and "ghetto" presentations of herself suggest she grew up in the environment and probably teaches in that environment, neither of which is any picnic.

Sorry but having been a teacher I don't even offer that as a excuse. EVERY teacher should be strong and capable of breaking up a fight, thinking quickly to de-escalate a situation and protecting students. Yes some schools are worse than others but, if the role model teaches with a ghetto or hood attitude, how in the world are we going to raise children to be civilized.

Scares me that this is the "best" a school district can do!

If I had a million dollars, I'd pay this ugly stupid ghetto bitch just to STFU.

:smilielol::animated_rotfl::hahohi:

Guest 6Borders

I was not "excusing" her, I was defending/explaining a possible reason for her attitude (same as one would do in a court of law..and same as the Rachel supporters supported her "Vegas" style) and trying to understand it...nothing more! I've volunteer taught in some of these schools and felt lucky to escape and have a lifestyle to escape to. If NaOnka teaches in the school district her attitude suggests, she is more than capable of breaking up a fight...in "ghetto Los Angeles" this may involve knives and guns and "the hood" is not Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

To teachers everywhere, I hope you never ever have to teach under those conditions!

That being said...do I like her? No. Would I ever want anyone I know in her class? No! Do I hope she is next voted off Survivor? Yes!

Sorry but having been a teacher I don't even offer that as a excuse. EVERY teacher should be strong and capable of breaking up a fight, thinking quickly to de-escalate a situation and protecting students. Yes some schools are worse than others but, if the role model teaches with a ghetto or hood attitude, how in the world are we going to raise children to be civilized.

Scares me that this is the "best" a school district can do!

Now that you mention it she sure does go on and on about that leg

she must be harbouring some nasty thoughts

and the way she smacked her down to get that idol...little bitch...selfish little bitch

-Kyo

I know what she was being. that aside I was told I was harsh on her earlier. I had it right.

[ dote name=JP2009' date='30 September 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1285881540' post='690960]

I know what she was being. that aside I was told I was harsh on her earlier. I had it right.

I think you were right about her, unfortunately these days you have to be PC....Makes me upset, becasue it does not work both ways.

Hate her. She is worse than Chima was. I agree with what everyone has said. As a teacher myself, I wouldn't want her around or teaching my kids. SHE has shown no tolerance or PC ways of thinking.

I can't figure out if this is all an act for TV or if she's really like that. And has anyone else noticed how much she brings up that girl's leg? She just goes on and on about the girl and her fake leg... Get over it!

It has to be an act... At first it was funny, then it was annoying, now it just seems so fake... The faux fur comment was kinda ironic...

"Don't put your leg weave by the fire."

I won't be happy until one of the Kellies give Naonakanoka a real "ghetto" beat down!

The preview looked promising - she seemed to be suffering or at least upset. I'll take whatever I can get as long as she is miserable or gone.

probably a paper cut type thing but she's going to be a big wimp.

I didn't think I could despise someone even more. But it has happened. I can't believe she found the idol!

I didn't think I could despise someone even more. But it has happened. I can't believe she found the idol!

I can't believe Brenda practically handed it to her. I mean seriously, Naonka was too dumb to figure out the clue so she asks Brenda. If I'm Brenda, I act all dumb too, then go back when the skank isn't looking and get the idol for myself. BUT NO, just like on the other tribe, she is all too willing to hand it over to someone else. WTF?

And yes, my level of hate when up several notches last night too. :censored:

she said she figured out where it was. lol no she'd still be looking if the other girl hadn't figured it out.

OMG This woman is so horrible! She is one of the meanest people to ever play Survivor! Kelly Bruno is so brave! I hope she is able to turn the tables on that witch!

never in my life have I seen anyone so mean as this girl, she is disgusting, and I ususally never say I hate anyone but I detest this girl, she is aoooo hateful. I wish they would not have chosen this girl for the show, soooo not right.

Sign in to follow this