Sign in to follow this  
Dade

NaOnka Mixon

na_onka_mixon.jpg

Name: NaOnka Mixon (27)

Tribe: La Flor

Current Residence: Los Angeles, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Not having any kids at 27!

Inspiration in Life: My sister. No matter if I stumble and fall, my sister always believes in me.

Hobbies: Playing with my doggies, working out, playing volleyball.

Pet Peeves: Old people driving.

3 Words To Describe You: Unique, spontaneous, funny.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: No one.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: Getting the experience of survival.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: My drive to win.

CBS

I don't like her and I don't think she's funny. Go home NaOnka!

I wanted to slap her last night.

That about sums it up for me too!

Ditto and I wonder if she is who causes the big pot stirring at tribal next week?

hmm... she got on my nerves tonite.

lol... don't know if I could take her high-and mighty attitude for 30 some more days.

over some socks? grow up...you lost one...deal

yay...miss attitude...don't care for her at all

it's a shame I gotta deal with her on Brenda's/Chase's new alliance

She is SO annoying and bitchy

-Kyo

I was hoping she would get voted out last night. Her attitude and that chip on her shoulder is a buzz kill. Get over yourself Missy. And she's just rolling right over Fabio. I think he's afraid of her.

I don't care for her at all.. She is one that would get me kicked off, because i would slap the you know what out of her.. :animated_shocking:

She has an attitude of entitlement. Don't care for the personality and it makes me sad to know she is a PE teacher and has impact on young peoples lives.

She has an attitude of entitlement. Don't care for the personality and it makes me sad to know she is a PE teacher and has impact on young peoples lives.

That's exactly what my husband and I were saying last night. She is not someone that should be around children and influencing their lives and their attitudes toward other people. Wonder how she treats a child who has a disability or some other difference that she doesn't like? I hate to even think about it.

She made me want to turn Survivor off last night, with her bad attitude. YES I WILL SAY IT, SHE IS TOTALLY A PREJUDICE person. Yes in more then one area. :lipsrsealed2:

LOL ... was just thinking...

(to those of you who just got finished watching Big Brother)

the other House Guests thought Rachel was full of herself...

Wonder how they would have dealt with this little package ???? :rolleyes:

She signed up for the wrong show :animated_rotfl:

LOL ... was just thinking...

(to those of you who just got finished watching Big Brother)

the other House Guests thought Rachel was full of herself...

Wonder how they would have dealt with this little package ???? :rolleyes:

She signed up for the wrong show :animated_rotfl:

I think the same of her...annoying...Nay sure seemed to opt out of the immunity challenge pretty darn quick

-Kyo

That's exactly what my husband and I were saying last night. She is not someone that should be around children and influencing their lives and their attitudes toward other people. Wonder how she treats a child who has a disability or some other difference that she doesn't like? I hate to even think about it.

Ditto to both comments. Wouldn't want this attitude pushed on my kids!

so agree, she obviously missed some sensitivity training sessions along the way. Her disability isn't invisible, she wears it proudly.

She is whacko!! One min I like her and the next I can't stand her... I can't wait till she takes on Peg next week...

she has a bad mad black girl personality. head and hand bobbing with a oh no you didnt attitude. she's a pig. thumbs down.

she has a bad mad black girl personality. head and hand bobbing with a oh no you didnt attitude. she's a pig. thumbs down.

Wow. that's a pretty ugly comment.

Wow. that's a pretty ugly comment.

She stereotyped herself. It's quite true. And that shannon guy was derogatory about gays. homophobic jerk. I hope New Yorkers pull him into pieces for what he said. I want her gone too. :fyou:

Sign in to follow this