Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Matthew "Sash" Lenahan

matthew_sash_lenahan.jpg

Name: Matthew "Sash" Lenahan (30)

Tribe: La Flor

Current Residence: New York, N.Y.

Personal Claim to Fame: Being one of the fastest distance runners in the country and one of the youngest brokers ever on Wall Street.

Inspiration in Life: My Mom

Hobbies: Extreme Adventures, Running, Dating Beautiful Women

Survivor Contestant you are Most Like: Tyson, because I have some great one-liners and because I'm awesome.

Reason for being on Survivor: For the adventure and for the glory of winning the greatest game in the World.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: This game is something people have in their blood. Either you've got it or you don't. Count me in!

CBS

Seems quite cocky and too sure of himself. That being said, I love his idea for the all minority alliance. Let's face it, the minorities do tend to get tossed out early in most seasons.

I hope him being the biggest "bachelor" in New York doesn't hurt his chances at the mil. :animated_rotfl:

Guest 6Borders

He's pretty impressed with himself for sure.

I'll have to defer to the guys with this question, but when did "dating beautiful women" become a HOBBY???? (just curious)

Ya... throw him over the cliff

Be careful with your words Sash -- loose lips sink ships!

He is a total ass but I've come to realize that most likely he is encouraged to be just that.

The others in his "alliance" are idiots. Can't they see that by keeping Marty so Sash can keep his word only feathers Sash's nest and does nothing for the rest of them? He's gonna eventually stab all of you dummies in the back, just sayin...

I can't stand this guy, haven't liked him from the git, and if it ends up with him at the end, depending on who is beside him, I think they wont give him the mil, he is not well liked, I pray that anyone but the old bad knee guy is with him at the end cause they will win over him, he is disgusto, yuk, barf!!!!!!!!

furious3.gif

BWAHAHAHAHA cracks me up that he received NO votes. Bet that bruised his overinflated ego!

Jeff makes it a point to talk to every since contestant during the live show, but he didn't talk to Sash at all.

I've seen stuff online about a Sash/Jane conflict during the tribal councel in which she was voted out. I wonder if that was a big part of him not getting any votes.

I was surprised that Jeff didn't really talk about the fact that Sash got no votes.... if he mentioned it I missed it.

Yah, something happened during the final tribal between sash and jane too that leas to no votes. We just didn't get to see what.

He looked like a totally different person. All that struggle for nothing. Sash was made to look like the survivor prince of darkness.

Sign in to follow this