Sign in to follow this  
Dade

"Purple" Kelly Shinn

kelly_shinn.jpg

Name: Kelly Shinn (20)

Tribe: La Flor

Current Residence: Mesa, Ariz.

Personal Claim to Fame: Successfully completing my first two years of pre-med/nursing classes at the University of Hawaii. On a smaller scale, I also look at winning homecoming queen as one of my greatest accomplishments.

Inspiration in Life: My dad. He has a beautiful heart and is the hardest worker I know.

Hobbies: Surfing, wake boarding, go-kart racing.

Pet Peeves: Dirty fingernails.

3 Words to Describe You: Vivacious, confident, outspoken.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Elizabeth Hasselbeck because she played with smarts and integrity.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: It is the opportunity of a lifetime. People dream to do things as great as this.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I know how to play the "social popularity"game.

CBS

I was going to call DIBS on her untill I read that her favorite Survivor was Elizebeth Hasselbeck.

I think I'll pass.

I liked her until she said her pet peeve is dirty fingernails. I'm guessing that after a few days living in dirt, she's going to rip hers off. LOL

I was going to call DIBS on her untill I read that her favorite Survivor was Elizebeth Hasselbeck.

I think I'll pass.

BWAHAHAHA :animated_rotfl:

I think I'll pass.

She's perfect, likes racing, going to be a nurse and very pretty!!

I don't like dirty fingernails either...

I like Elizebeth too!!

Last night when the camera went to her for a few seconds I thought, Who is she? And then remembered Oh, Purple Kelly. She has to be the most invisable Survivor ever. She could probably disappear one night and no one would notice. So I came by here to see if I was missing something the folks here might be talking about. But no. Not a word about Purple Kelly.

I really liked Elizabeth Hasselbeck on Survivor. Dirty fingernails are a no-no-no-no in my world so I'm with KingofCars on this one.

I really liked Elizabeth Hasselbeck on Survivor. Dirty fingernails are a no-no-no-no in my world so I'm with KingofCars on this one.

Lol!!

Hope all is going good SC!!

I think I'll pass.

Love Elizabeth ... on Survivor and I admire her for putting up with the women on that show with that Joy blow heart.

I liked Elizabeth on Survivor, but not a fan of her on The View.

I think the dirty fingernails was the real reason for her quitting. What a whimp. Didn't know her that well, won't miss her, but hate her now.

It's not as if she was in East Berlin with the wall still up and going. If she wanted to go home; fine by me. Adios. No explanation necessary. Next!

Okay, sorry for off topic - but I was scrolling down and noticed the old posts from SteveA. Has anyone heard from him? I am worried that things didn't go well with his surgery, because I haven't seen hide nor hair of him since September or thereabouts.

Okay, sorry for off topic - but I was scrolling down and noticed the old posts from SteveA. Has anyone heard from him? I am worried that things didn't go well with his surgery, because I haven't seen hide nor hair of him since September or thereabouts.

Now you're making me wonder.

One of his last posts, the last day he visited reads:

Surgery take two:

9 1/2 hours till no more leg pain.

Hope to be chatting with you guys in a few days.

:party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

P.s. And tomorrow is to be his 54th birthday.

I noticed that too Jedi (that Dec 4 is his BD). I wish there was some way to find out if he's okay. He was pretty regular around here so it's just odd that he hasn't checked in for months.

hmmm....

I just left a short message in his Profile thingy.

Maybe he'll see the e-mail telling him there's a Message here at Morty's.

Dang... hadn't realized a few months had passed since his operation.

Hope everything is OK with him.

I can't believe she quit with 11 days to go... Sad... Quitters never win and winners never quit...

BOO, what a waste of a spot now... She should not be on the jury, get the quitter right off the show...

Sign in to follow this