Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jud "Fabio" Birza

Erinjs "I dibsed a good one this time around! "

hmmm going to take note of the guys that Erin does Dibs on from now on. :giggle:

(She's got a good eye)

Slim . . . are you familiar with the formula for determining your cut-off dating age? You take your age, divide it in half and then add 7. The number you end up with is the youngest you should date. I've gone below my cut-off a couple of times but just for fun. Fabio could be fun!

Fabio for the win! :balloon2::balloon3:

:Camera2: <---- what is this new emotion we have

Even though I really like Jane, Fabio is my #1 pick to win. Very glad he wasn't voted off tonight, but man, was he dooped.

How does F3 work again? Is it that whoever wins final immunity during F4 cast the sole vote for who is last voted off?

Yep, because technically, the other two would cancel each other out so there is no point in letting them vote.

Love Fabio, but he better get smart and not so trusting, poor thing got duped this week,lol

Slim . . . are you familiar with the formula for determining your cut-off dating age? You take your age, divide it in half and then add 7. The number you end up with is the youngest you should date. I've gone below my cut-off a couple of times but just for fun. Fabio could be fun!

According to "the formula," and jersey721, Fabio is only a few years too young for me so if he wins the million; it's a go (giving due respect to the dibs in place, of course). :party_smilie:

Slimcruz... "(giving due respect to the dibs in place, of course :party_smilie:) "

:notworthy: Kudos to SlimCruz for honoring the 'pecking order'

but, ummm, who's keeping track of that ???

I bet Erin's 1st on the list tho :giggle:

Damn rights I am, lol! E

So glad I chose him, he's turning out to be one of my favorites ever, other than Ozzy!

He's gonna have to win out to be in the finals. Don't know why he and Dan didn't vote Holly with Jane and force a tie. Seriously, at this point there is NO advantage to voting with the controlling majority and they had NOTHING to lose. If they had forced a tie and Jane won the tie breaker (which I think she would have) they suddenly would have had the upper hand and could have picked the others off. Dumb.

From expressions at tribel I don't think none of them had thought about it before. dim type people.

Maybe Fabio didn't want the possibility of being in the finals with Jane, either.

Jane is going to leave Survivor even more bitter now that she got voted-off by her "friends." The $100K or however much it is will likely be salve for her pain, though.

Nicaragua wasn't all that much fun for me.

Maybe Fabio didn't want the possibility of being in the finals with Jane, either.

Jane is going to leave Survivor even more bitter now that she got voted-off by her "friends." The $100K or however much it is will likely be salve for her pain, though.

Nicaragua wasn't all that much fun for me.

Perhaps. But the chance he took by NOT working with Jane was not being in the finals at all. Maybe he'll "win out" and make the finals, but that's a huge risk.

hell yeah, I havent even watched all the show yet but HAD to see who took it and I couldnt be happier, now Ill go watch the rest,lolololparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gif

Sign in to follow this