Followers 0
Dade

Jud "Fabio" Birza

57 posts in this topic

judson_fabio_birza.jpg

Name: Jud Birza (21)

Tribe: La Flor

Current Residence: Venice, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Being a rad older brother.

Inspiration in Life: My dad. Despite growing up under-privileged, he put himself through college and flight school. He is now a pilot, which is sick! We have a very strong relationship.

Hobbies: Surfing, skating and bike riding. I also enjoy jamming all night with buddies.

Pet Peeves: Inconsiderate people.

3 Words to Describe You: Intelligent, sexy and goofy.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy because he surfs. Although, I'm younger, goofier and probably a better swimmer.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I could do a lot with a million dollars! Plus, camping on a tropical island with a bunch of cute girls sounds like the best vacation ever.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I'm young and seem innocent enough. Although I take very careful notes on behavior and will follow my instincts until the end.

CBS

He reminds me of that VJ on MTV Jesse Camp. Just a little bit bulkerier!!! I wouldnt be surprise if it is him...He lied about being homeless.

Total Southern California "Dudddddddeeeeee". I had him pegged as a total candidate for dumb and dumber. He's funny tho and he's either clueless that they were making fun of him or else he just has a really good sense of humor!

Fabio: I can't find my other socks man

Random dude on his tribe: Nay is wearing them dummy!

Me: animated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gif

I like him a lot more than I thought I would. He has potential for good entertainment.

Noticed last week that they've listed him as "Fabio" in to opening credits.

Not sure if it was that way since the beginning or not.

(Adding his nickname to the thread title.)

Fabio, dude! If you really must pee in the pool, never make it obvious, or tell the others what you are doing! :animated_rotfl:

I like this guy. I think he is not so dumb after all.

He is funny. I think he is sitting back shaking his head at the choices these people are making. (I think we all are)

The only one that's left from the younger tribe that has half a brain, it seems, as far as playing Survivor.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0