Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jimmy Johnson

jimmy_johnson.jpg

Name: Jimmy Johnson (67)

Tribe: Espada

Current Residence: Islamorada, Fla.

Personal Claim to Fame: Winning two college national championships with Arkansas (playing) and University of Miami (coaching) and winning two Super Bowl championships coaching the Dallas Cowboys.

Hobbies: Fishing, scuba diving and boating.

Pet Peeves: People being lazy or late.

3 Words to Describe You: Happy, intelligent and goal oriented.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Tom Westman, because he is trustworthy.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: For the adventure!

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Because people can trust me, and I'm not a threat.

CBS

I was really shocked to see him on the show. I understand he is a Survivor addict - loves the show etc. I am doubting he will make it very far because when others see him they will know he doesn't need the money and will know he is successful in life and want him out quickly.

(and keep the hairspray away from the fire!!!)

He's lost his ever lovin' mind! But he must be an uber-fan to put himself thru that, cause he doesn't need the money, that's for sure. I love how his occupation is just sports broadcaster - what about coach? He's probably more famous for coaching the Cowboys than anything else.

:animated_rotfl: WHAT!! None of you ladies are going to "dib" ole Jimmy. After all, he IS rich.

OK just found out he was the Coach of the Dallas Cowboys!!!! HE HAS TO GO!!!! Can't stand the Cowboys... I feel like I just got curse at! :animated_rotfl: I liked his personality too...UNTIL I FOUND OUT HE'S A COWBOY!

Didn't think I would like him, but I do! He's awesome!

I really liked him too - I was worried for a bit he might get voted out. Thank goodness the goat farmer was annoying and socially awkward. I love that he is such a die hard fan of the show.

I like him too, but his line about not being there to win was total bs... lol...

I like him too, but his line about not being there to win was total bs... lol...

I tend to agree - if he is a true fan, how could he not want to win it? Hope he sticks around a good long while.

Well that was disappointing... I was enjoying him

I think the older tribe will completely fall apart now

I am completely shocked. Why did everyone vote for him? Was it because of the comment he made about being weak? At least he was honest when the other weak people were lying, saying they weren't weak. Man, I'm completely disappointed. I so wanted to see him go further in this game.

I missed the ending - did everyone vote for him? Thought he'd have at least a couple of votes in his favor. Sad he's gone now. I think he was the glue.

I am sorry to see him go. I didn't think I would like him on the show but I did. I think they will fall a part now.

Sorry he's gone but probably sealed his own fate saying he was one of the weaker players. Will miss you JJ.

Saying goodbye to Jimmy Johnson has put a major damper on the season for me. How could they not recognize the weakness of Danny

and the desperation of Marty's jealousy as being more of a threat than JJ? The other Jimmy trying to sell himself as the leader

is another zzzzz. It will be painful watching these three egos duke it out for top dog. Had Jimmy won, I bet he planned to donate

the prize to charity, he's sorta like that.

On the young team, Na'OINKa is acting like a hoggy little beast but she'll be safe til the other little alliance is dealt with. It's

surprising to learn that she is a teacher based on her nasty remarks about Kelly and her disability. Shannon proved how ugly behavior

should be rewarded --- a free trip home.

Guest 6Borders

I'm sorry to see him voted off because I think he did add to the show but on the other hand I really don't like "celebrities" being on these shows.

What sucks is why he got voted off. I guess he, Marty and Jimmy T. never heard of the Bra-Gade!!!!! Dan is a far weaker player in my opinion.

I missed the ending - did everyone vote for him? Thought he'd have at least a couple of votes in his favor. Sad he's gone now. I think he was the glue.

Yes, all voted for Jimmie J., and he voted for Dan, who IMO showed himself to be a bit of tool last night. Too bad that Marty and the other Jimmy were so jealous of Coach Jimmie that they couldn't even find a way to work with him for the good of the tribe. They could have taken him out alot later and still been fine.

I didn't think I'd like him being on there either, but I did, and I hated to see him get voted off. Gotta watch the pregame show this week and see if he talks about it now that everyone knows how far he got. And yes, he did have a very classy exit - shows what a man of character he really is!

So sad he got voted off, was totally enjoying him. I hope the older tribe self destructs now. My hubby is very bummed, he was rooting for him.

He held this tribe together, will be interesting to see the new dynamics of it... He had a bad tribal council though...

Sign in to follow this