Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jill Behm

jillian_behm.jpg

Name: Jill Behm (43)

Tribe: Espada

Current Residence: Erie, Pa.

Personal Claim to Fame: Getting through medical school and residency with high honors.

Inspiration in Life: My mom because she was a fantastic, loving mother who overcame adversity with a positive attitude and great outlook on life.

Hobbies: Cycling, hunting and paint ball.

Pet Peeves: Smoking and crowds.

3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, trustworthy and smart.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Tom Westman and Colby Donaldson because they are physically dominating and played with intelligence.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: The thrill of competition.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: The better question to ask is how could I not be the sole SURVIVOR? I'm the total package. I have all the tools, mental and physical, to win the game.

CBS

Idiot! Why would you just hand over the HII to someone else? Stupid move.

Glad, glad, super glad she is GONE! She just annoyed the crap out of me. First giving the immunity idol to Marty was bad enough, but the way she deferred to him on EVERYTHING - I had hoped she would be a strong woman, not some mamby pamby weakknee'd dumbsh!t. Bye bye Jill.

She just never seemed very with-it and I think that possibly she was glad to be headed home. I liked her very much. I think that she is truly beautiful and probably a really nice woman; just not reality-show material.

She just never seemed very with-it and I think that possibly she was glad to be headed home. I liked her very much. I think that she is truly beautiful and probably a really nice woman; just not reality-show material.

agreed. Liked her but I think her heart wasn't in this game.

Sign in to follow this