Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Jane Bright - America's Choice Winner

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Name: Jane Bright (56)

Tribe: Espada

Current Residence: Jackson Springs, N.C.

Personal Claim to Fame: Winning best in show!

Hobbies: Snow/water skiing and showing dogs.

Pet Peeves: Lazy people.

3 Words To Describe You: Crazy, daring and honest.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Rupert because he was loveable, but I still think I'm smarter.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To win America over.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Everybody likes me and respects me. Plus, I'd be an underdog to them.

CBS

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
Jane Bright...

Oh the irony...

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,443 posts
On a Survivor level, the woman made fire!!

On a strictly personal level I cannot support her..she lists her occupation as a "dog trainer" and as well that may be true, she is also a "Dog BREEDER" and there are too many purebred collies and shelties-her breeds (as well as every other breed) in Shelters all across America who did not make the cut as champions and were dumped for those reason and mor, so, on that level alone, I hope she does not win money to keep breeding dogs to get the one "best in show" while the rest are dog show-casualties!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Starting to like this one more as well.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Love Jane. She's the "real deal."

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,263 posts

Jane Bright...

Oh the irony...

:animated_rotfl:

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
This season is just weird and the cast is weird.

wait.... I think I am confusing her with Holly.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I'm liking her more and more. Glad she made friends with the younger crowd, even if they are on the stupid side for getting rid of Kelly B instead of Marty.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Love her! Love how she caught those fish then went and cooked one for herself -- she's not quite the pushover the younger crowd thinks she is!!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
OMG I think she is nuts. She has those crazy eyes and all this garble just comes out of her mouth. Run ...... :running:

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,263 posts
I am totally with Marty on this one. No doubt she has built a moonshine still somewhere on the island. A little TOO cracker for my taste.

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
If she thinks the young ones are her friends then she is dumber then she looks... They are only using her because she is weak and will be easy to get rid of down the line... I wish the tribe would have busted her cooking that fish....

I wonder if it was her OWN fishing gear she was using or did it belong to the whole tribe?

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I don't think it matters who the fishing gear belongs to - she was the one that got up off her butt and tried to actually catch some fish (and gather wood, and .....) I don't blame her for wanting to get a little extra of the fish she caught. BUT I also thought she took a huge risk building a fire that could have easily been spotted (of course they would have had to get out of bed to see it LOL).
I don't think she is deluded enough to think they are her friends, but she is/was a helluva lot better off with them than she was with Marty and big red. They were ready to kick her to the curb before the merge, and they suddenly expect loyalty? Dream on people.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
She is mean and nasty. Entertaining to to laugh at.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,732 posts
It's probably the video clips they put together for the show...
but it sure seems like there's a lot of laying around, yakking,
complaining, strategizing --- BUT not much else going on by
most of the folks in camp.

At least Jane is one of the few that gets up off her 'duff' and does something.

ummm agree she's a wee bit rough around the edges tho... ^_^

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Still love her!

lightplum

lightplum

Live Feed Updater

• Pip
  • 271 posts

On a Survivor level, the woman made fire!!

On a strictly personal level I cannot support her..she lists her occupation as a "dog trainer" and as well that may be true, she is also a "Dog BREEDER" and there are too many purebred collies and shelties-her breeds (as well as every other breed) in Shelters all across America who did not make the cut as champions and were dumped for those reason and mor, so, on that level alone, I hope she does not win money to keep breeding dogs to get the one "best in show" while the rest are dog show-casualties!

Yes she is a dog breeder, a great one at that...why dont you educate yourself before you make incorrect statements. The ones that dont make the show ring are placed in pet homes. STOP with the they end up in shelters. Hers dont, mine dont and every other repeatable breeder like us do not let theirs end up in shelters, its the lazy BYB and puppy millers whose dogs end up in the shelters because they dont screen their puppy buyers. I think shes a great person, what you see on TV is the real Jane, shes s tough lady who has to be for all shes been though in life. Shes doing an awesome job on playing the game!!

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,732 posts
She missed the bullet tonite

Whizzed right past her ear ------>

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts

She missed the bullet tonite

Whizzed right past her ear ------>

Yep, she dodged it tonight, but it won't be long, I'm afraid. Marty planted the seed that she would be a sure winner if she makes it to the end, and those others are now quite worried about it.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,263 posts
Jane's obsession with Marty could be her undoing. Marty's disregard for Jane's feelings certainly contributed to his.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users