Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jane Bright - America's Choice Winner

oh I get it, and this has not been one of my favorite groups either. I will be really po'd if Sash makes it to the end and wins it, I would love to see him get to the end and lose,lolol

I respect her strength and have almost been swayed to like her now and again. But mostly not.

Why has she had a hard life?

Dunno bout the hard life, but I like that she is tough and can win comps - especially at her age against younger women AND men.

Dunno bout the hard life, but I like that she is tough and can win comps - especially at her age against younger women AND men.

I was quite surprised no one brought this up when they were discussing Benry & Fabio being the threats at the last tribal council.

I was quite surprised no one brought this up when they were discussing Benry & Fabio being the threats at the last tribal council.

Me too! They keep talking about her getting jury votes if she is there at the end, but they don't seem to realize she is a threat to win immunity. These aren't the brightest folks, ya know?

to bitter jeez. And to bad she thinks its all about honesty.

I knew there was a mean spiteful person in her skin.

Something about looking at a skinny old lady wearing a bikini just creeps me out!

Granted she can hang with the rest of themin comps. For that I admire her. She should realize she is a threat to everyone cause she has pissed off no one in the jury, that puts a target on your head at this stage of the game.

She didn't take it too well when she found out she was next to go. I laughed my head off listening to her rant about how mean and decietful her "friends" were to her. Guess she never watched the show before. Anyway it made for good tv.

Adios, Jane. I will miss your sparkling personality and delightfully charming ways. Right. I'm with Stevea11 Hiya, Steve :animated_wave: - when it comes to Jane's choice of swimwear. A maillot, in say.....basic black or Chanel Red; would have been the way to go. Granted, the old girl was tough but bitter is bitter and Jane is; bitter and then some. Pity she couldn't take the lug wrench Chase with her, not to mention the weak italian sister and the emaciated man of multiple faces, Sash.

Something about looking at a skinny old lady wearing a bikini just creeps me out!

Granted she can hang with the rest of themin comps. For that I admire her. She should realize she is a threat to everyone cause she has pissed off no one in the jury, that puts a target on your head at this stage of the game.

She didn't take it too well when she found out she was next to go. I laughed my head off listening to her rant about how mean and decietful her "friends" were to her. Guess she never watched the show before. Anyway it made for good tv.

HAHA I have had the same thoughts about the bikini. BUT as for last night, it's pretty darn entertaining to watch someone actually go off and say just what they think about their so called alliance voting them off. I think for me, I would have been the most pissed that they were keeping DAN around and getting rid of me, you know? It's too bad Jane didn't quietly make a deal with Dan and Fabio to vote out Holly and force a tie. She could have beat Holly making fire in a tie breaker easily.

Though I don't like her, I did enjoy her calling everyone out. And actually when she put out the fire too.

Me too! They keep talking about her getting jury votes if she is there at the end, but they don't seem to realize she is a threat to win immunity. These aren't the brightest folks, ya know?

I don't think their egos could take it if they said on national tv that they were afraid of Jane's physical threat.

I'm hoping she pulls out her inner "Sue Hawk" for the final tribal. She could make it SO interesting!!!

From the sounds of it, SOMETHING happens at final tribal that makes the cameras stop rolling. Not sure what or who or why, just that they did stop filming during the final tribal....

From the sounds of it, SOMETHING happens at final tribal that makes the cameras stop rolling. Not sure what or who or why, just that they did stop filming during the final tribal....

Oh my!!! Wonder what it is...... maybe Jane does raise some hell,or Dan collapses of sheer exhaustion?????

Or Holly filled it full of sand and sank it in the ocean!

... or Jane poured a bucket of water on it (them) :smilielol:

Naonka and Jane's comments and reactions tonight should give Jeff REALLY something to

talk about in his final Blog.

lol... he already wrote that he can't wait to talk one on one with Naonka

Should be an interesting show to watch !

YAY Jane for getting the 100K. I'm glad she had a few other fans besides me!! :party_smilie:

loads of respect for her tenacity, but not likable. I am a bit surprised that she won it by such a landslide.

choices must have been slim lol

Sign in to follow this