Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jane Bright - America's Choice Winner

She is very very strong, but she kinda annoys me. Not too sure why though.

She is very good at the sneer and the scowl

She reminds me of someone who's had to fight and scratch for everything she's had in life.

She was born with that body type and facial features... can't fault her on that.

But even the other Survivors in her 1st Tribe shunned her from the very start.

Survivor has never had a woman of her type as a contestant before.

If she were male I don't think there would be as many critical comments about her.

She's ONE tough cookie, for sure.

Think I'll keep NaOnka on the top of my least favorite females list until Jane REALLY does

something awful to make me change my mind.

LOL... lots of different personality types on this Season - huh ? :2thumbsup:

Can't wait to tune in each week.

Well I'm in the minority, but I like her! She's tough and gritty and rough around the edges, but I love that she is good at challenges, and has a determination that when she sets her mind to something, by gosh, she's gonna git er done! Given her age and she's a female, I think she's pretty darn amazing.

I also like her, she has tenacity and is tough, I know she has the mental strengh to take it to the end and I for one am rootin for her, I feel a kinship to the tough gal she is

She is very very strong, but she kinda annoys me. Not too sure why though.

me to

She is a tuff ole' gal I will give you that. I don't see any warmth in her though. (she might be hiding it) I do think if you pissed her off she would key your car or throw dog poo over the fence into your yard.

Let's not forget though, she is NOT the one who sank Dan's shoes!!! :animated_rotfl:

I'm not one of those persons who watches shows like Survivor and pulls for the person who has had it the toughest. Some people keep that stuff to themselves. Some wear it like a piece of leather luggage left out in the weather. If Jane wins; then kudos for Jane. I won't be sad if Jane wins nor will I be ecstatically happy if Jane wins but Jane winning would be A-okay with me. I still won't like her. Has nothing to do with winning or losing.

I don't root for her because she has had a tough life. Honestly, I never read her bio, so I don't really know what happened to her in her life. I like her because she is TOUGH and doesn't take crap from people. A tough old gal who is a little (okay maybe a lot) rough around the edges is way better (to me) than some piece of fluff young hardbody who can't do crap in a competition, plays dumb and gets by flirting their way thru the game.

I don't root for her because she has had a tough life. Honestly, I never read her bio, so I don't really know what happened to her in her life. I like her because she is TOUGH and doesn't take crap from people. A tough old gal who is a little (okay maybe a lot) rough around the edges is way better (to me) than some piece of fluff young hardbody who can't do crap in a competition, plays dumb and gets by flirting their way thru the game.

True I would much rather have her win then fluff. I guess I don't have a favorite to win. I hope I can find a favorite before this season is over.

I dont really like any of them. :disappointed:

My fav is Fabio!

Oh what was I thinking? Yes Fabio is my favorite.

Marty quote: "Oh what was I thinking? Yes Fabio is my favorite."

lol... Marty - just did a "DUH" :rolleyes: and smacked myself in the forehead when I read Erin's post :giggle:

Ditto

I just can't jump on the Jane fan bandwagon.... :disappointed: She just creeps me. I still think there is a very mean woman inside her body.

It seems like Jane and Holly are on the chopping block. I wouldn't doubt if the men band together to vote them off. Both women have a good chance of winning if in the finals.

I can't stand looking at or listening to her, but she is playing kind of a good game... sort of... Meh, she sucks...

Don'tknow why anyone would dislike Jane, she is really a great human being, yeah she is kinda scary looking, not a pretty or attractive woman, but atleast she has something of substance on the inside which is far better than Mr. Self improtant I have total control of this game Sash, hate him, hat that they have kept the old guy (is it dan?) in there. Jane has had a tough lifeand is a strong gal, I really appreciate who she is.

I don't like Jane and not for any specific reason, really. I just don't like her. I don't like Sash, either, but Jane does. That's life. I might adore each of them in person; who knows, but I don't know them in person and I don't like either of them as they are being portrayed on Survivor Nicaragua. Holly plucks my nerves, too, as does Dan the Creepy Sloth. To tell you the truth, this is not a stellar group, in my O.

Like I said, I don't like her either, and am not sure why I dont. There is just something about her.

Sign in to follow this