Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Brenda Lowe

Not as shocked as Brenda was! :animated_rotfl: She was so smug she just couldn't believe they would actually do it. LOVED IT!!!!

Shocked! Happy, but very surprised. I seriously thought Brenda was going to win this season.

I don't know which I'm more shocked about:

-that Brenda is gone

-that NaOnka turned on her

-that Sash didn't give her the idol

-that Sash and Chase voted for her

What the HELL happened tonight?

WOW ... wasn't able to watch the show tonite - - but I'll certainly watch the re-run show on

the CBS Survivor site FOR SURE.

Can't believe Miss No-it-all got booted this early. Gotta see all the nitty-gritty

blow by blow stuff that went on.

:dontgetit:

Marty and then Brenda both thought they had it in the 'Bag'.... hmmm___ who's next ?

I really thought she was going to get the idol from Sash.... Chase told her she was going... I really figured she was going to find a way out

So glad she is gone though

I wasn't that surprised that Sash didn't give her the idol - he is out for one person only, and that's Sash! As for him voting her out, that's just scrambling, because he wants to somehow come out of this still on top and running the show, so he has to appear to be "with" the majority. As for Brenda, I wonder now how much she regrets pretty much handing that other idol to Naonka. If you recall, she basically led her to it - practically dug it up for her.

why is anyone shocked Naonka turned on her alliance?

No one is shocked about that..... the shock comes in that usually something happens to keep people like Brenda in the game0

I'd like to know where any of us said that we were shocked by Naonka??

:party_smilie: It will be interesting to see how Sash plays this next week. He needs to scramble for a new alliance.

lol I was shocked NaOnka turned on Brenda. They seemed 100% tight. NaOnka had played people previously, but always sided with Brenda. When NaOnka was talking about taking Brenda out, I didn't believe her until she actually voted for her. I thought she was just playing mind games with the other players and was going to go back and tell Brenda all about it.

I was completely wrong lol

No one is shocked about that..... the shock comes in that usually something happens to keep people like Brenda in the game0

I'd like to know where any of us said that we were shocked by Naonka??

then you should reread up!! there you go.

There I go what? I re-read and only one person expressed anything about Naonka and that was after your post

lala posted that one or two up from me. moving on.

this reply to pinky

I agree JP...she has a tropical, exotic beauty that just seems ripe for Survivor.

Well it is wrong that a "player" is out and we have the quitters. Just wrong :closedeyes:

Sign in to follow this