Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Brenda Lowe

brenda_lowe.jpg

Name:Brenda Lowe (27)

Tribe: La Flor

Current Residence: Miami, Fla.

Personal Claim to Fame: Winning a Hispanic beauty pageant. I was the lamb among the Latin wolves.

Inspiration in Life: Living by the saying- "There's only one way to find out!"

Hobbies: Paddle boarding, mountain biking, swimming.

Pet Peeves: Complainers and people who don't take action!

3 Words to Describe You: Smart, sarcastic, straight-forward.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy- I wish!

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: $1,000,000 + it looks like a lot of F U N.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Easy, I'm a natural winner. I'm not scared of anything and nothing stops me when I get an idea in my head.

CBS

yep shes a Hooker,uh looker scuse me,lolololol

B-E-A-utiful...

But unlike my choices in BB I want to get to know her first. If she is a good player and nice personality I am in

[EDIT] Ok I am Chase/Brenda...BAM

They are damn honest...When Shannon slung...she slung RIGHT back and so did Chase

So thus far I am Brenda/Chase ftw

-Kyo

I love her. <3 I hope she wins. Strong, smart, and won't take crap. :animated_bouncy:

I'm with ya...what is it the cast doesn't like about her anyway?

-Kyo

I didn't really like her much all season so far, but last night I didn't mind her as much. Maybe it was the distance from Naonka....

arrogant but don't think she's as smart as she thinks she is in game

I was beginning to think maybe she had just a little bit of smart in her, with the plot to get out Marty/flush out the HII, until she turned around and voted out Kelly B, missing her chance to get rid of Marty with the HII in his pocket. He must be laughing his butt off at how stupid they are and how lucky he was.

Can't wait to see them turn on her. :pirate_new:

Guest 6Borders

She was one of my fav's at first among the girls...thought she was smart and tough but she is not as smart as she thinks she is. All that eye rolling when she got caught at her own game...I hope she is voted out next or at least before Marty only cos she deserves to be taken down a peg.

I am not sure how it will turn out but I thought it was a good plan...flush out the idol and get someone out that was not in her alliance.

The last couple of years it has seemed clear to me that "numbers" did not always mean f3/f2. Tribes that are too big into the merge in no way means you can/will stay. Not really looking at history but I think most of the recent past winners were not part of the group with the numbers going into the merge.

Getting rid of someone that did not have your back, was likely to flip and perceived Jury vote getter was not that bad of a move. We know more about Marty but the young people still had the numbers on the split team and overall - Mary and Jill could wait another week.

Yes, it can and may come back to haunt them but I did not think it was outright stupid - as Brenda observed last week...once they voted on Kelly they need to stick with it.

Parv was flirty evil, Brenda is evil evil.....

I can't wait to see her smug azz on the line for eviction. She really needs to be knocked down a peg.

I can't wait to see her smug azz on the line for eviction. She really needs to be knocked down a peg.

Yup, exactly what you said.

Ditto that for this week too.

I could maybe like her, except for her constantly stating how she and Sash are running the show.....

It ought to be soon enough that people realize the those who what to be in control are the ones who need to go. The one's who are the strongest and most likely to win challenges -- ok -- now is the time to weed them out if you can. They need to take their opportunities to get rid of these guys before it's too late.

^^agree. I also think at some point soon, her and her BFF Sash may part ways. Too many chief and not enough indians, you know? Plus, he seems to have his own little "boys club" going on -- will that win out over his alliance with miss thang?

She looks like she's wasting away, I hope they feed her before she gets kicked off the island. I don't like her or her girlfriend Sash.

Sign in to follow this