Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ben "Benry" Henry

_ben_benry_henry.jpg

Name: Ben "Benry" Henry (24)

Tribe: La Flor

Current Residence: Los Angeles, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Running two businesses at such a young age.

Inspiration in Life: My father John Henry because of his success and business intelligence, and my friend Matt Oka who was paralyzed after a 4th of July accident in 2008. His determination is my inspiration!

Hobbies: Snowboarding, landscaping and partying with hot girls.

Pet Peeves: Snoring, name droppers, and flakes!

3 Words to Describe You: Controlling, competitive, and crazy

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: The winners... They win!

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To dominate and show the world what it is like to be a champion.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Because if you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, you get paid good!

CBS

You know I pretty much didn't notice him on the show until last night - and even then I had a few minutes of "who the hell is that guy"!

I don't remember him...

I have no use for this guy after that name he called Alina. If you don't like her, vote her off, but to call her a name that means that...........not nice, and uncalled for. Makes me question how you think of women. PS - I have some names I'd like to call you, Benry (dumb nickname by the way).

Except for the aforementioned assinine comment attributed to Ben, I kind of like him okay or maybe I just don't dislike him enough to care.

I haven't paid much attention to this guy until the last couple weeks. I think I want him to win but I don't think he's done enough physically, socially or strategically to earn votes from the jury if he makes it to the end. He may have had a chance with Dan & one of the quitters with him as the final three. Now it's too late.

He sure is no Ozzie that is for sure. Nothing special about Benry.

Sign in to follow this