Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Alina Wilson

alina_wilson.jpg

Name: Alina Wilson (23)

Biography

Tribe: La Flor

Current Residence: Downey, Calif.

Occupation: Art Student at California State University (Fullerton)

Personal Claim to Fame: Finishing a six day, 30 mile hike in the Sierra Nevada Mountains after almost having my finger bitten off by a dog on the first night. No stitches, no emergency room.

Inspiration in Life: Paris Hilton... just kidding. I hate this question because I am moved and inspired by a lot of people.

Hobbies: Traveling, hiking, scuba diving, swimming, cycling, photography, scrapbooking.

Pet Peeves: People who love the sound of their own voice and people who call me "hun" or "sweetie."

3 Words to Describe You: Creative, determined, sweet.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I'm like Stephanie because I am super competitive and athletic, Ozzy because I work really hard and sometimes keep to myself and Amanda because I tend to be too trusting.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I want to prove I'm not just a pretty face.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Because I really want it and no one can mess with me when I set my mind to something.

CBS

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I'm like Stephanie because I am super competitive and athletic, Ozzy because I work really hard and sometimes keep to myself and Amanda because I tend to be too trusting.

Interesting....

I was starting to kind of like her until she and Naonka became buddies. Step away from the nasty hateful girl, Alina, so I can root for you.

She'd better watch NaOnka, or she's going to end up with a knife in her back!

Pet Peeves: People who love the sound of their own voice and people who call me "hun" or "sweetie.

YOu might want to add "dirt squirrel" to that list. I hope she gives old Benry a piece of her mind at the finale.

Survivor: Nicaragua Exit Interview: Revenge of the Dirt Squirrel

Thu., Nov. 4, 2010 10:45 AM PDT by Drusilla Moorhouse

Survivor: Nicaragua Monty Brinton/CBS

Benry's parting shot to last night's eliminated Castaway is worth repeating:

"You are a 100 percent Grade-A dirt squirrel."

Why does the former Girls Gone Wild cameraman harbor such hate against his former "badass" tribemate...and fluffy rodents?

Q&A With Alina Wilson

On a scale of zero to douche, how do you rank Benry?

He is so far beyond douche. I would go so far as to add that he's a tool.

Why does he hate you so much?

I had no idea how much he hated me until last night, or why he called me a dirt squirrel. I don't even know what a dirt squirrel is.

Why did original Espada [older] tribe suck so much?

They did suck! Maybe because they were never a tight group, and they sucked at challenges.

Is Sash running things, or is he just Brenda's pawn?

I hate to say it, but Sash is in charge.

NaOnka...break her down.

I don't think you can break her down. She's so complicated. She finds people to pick on for no apparent reason.

Does NaOnka have any redeeming qualities?

No, none that I saw. She's entertaining. Maybe that's her redeeming quality.

Finally, the question I ask everyone, why is Dan still here?

I don't know! Dan acts like someone waiting around to die.

Source

Sign in to follow this