Live Feed and BBAD 8/10

Guest 6Borders

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enough!

The people in the house are totally disgusting in how they are treating each other and now people on the forum feel the need to add to it. What happened to the game of Big Brother? Do the other house guests think that when B and R are gone that the two snakes that spout evil all day and night won't target them? I have watched every year from 1 to 12 and this is by far the worst cast who have made every little thing personal. Bad sport - what about the way you are acting Ragan? They have ruined the feeds and are now doing the same to BBAD. This talk show nonsense is just another way to grab camera time and continue the evil drivel - but let someone say something about them - how dare they. CBS should just step in and try to return the show to some form of what it was in other years - any one who continues in the current trend - send them home with a penalty eviction - enough is enough and their garbage is too much.

all that crap Britney said about Rachel and the lil jabs at her family and this lil twit is crying.. she is all mouth.. and everything Brendan is saying right now is the truth... the truth! Britney is a horrible person and i dont even like Rachel and Brendan..

She's nothing but a two face liar/troublemaker/backstabbing/leach/floater/phony/SAP(southern american princess)B%$. She has the hots for Lane and enjoys the attention he gives her. Check out her answers in her bio and how she describes herself.

Biography

Britney

Name: Britney Haynes

Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.

Three adjectives that describe you: Argumentative, comedic and opinionated

Favorite activities: Traveling, arguing, taking my dog on walks, cooking and cleaning

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Sharing a bathroom and pretending to laugh at dumb comments

Strategy for winning Big Brother: Pretending to be nice and always a bit elusive - people want what they can't have!

What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Egomaniacs and old people

A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I think I can handle anything. I wouldn't like the forced alliances, though.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Janelle and Dr. Will. They were both funny, attractive and intelligent.

What are you afraid of: BIRDS! I'm not kidding. It's a phobia.

Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Never regret anything that made you smile.

Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I am so much more than meets the eye! I look like a typical blonde from the south, but I've got a lot of spice to my personality. I'm a good mix of Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart.

Enough!

The people in the house are totally disgusting in how they are treating each other and now people on the forum feel the need to add to it.

Very true. Especially a certain few "veterans" are the biggest hypocrites of the bunch. Voluntary exit. I'm hitting the button.

Enough!

The people in the house are totally disgusting in how they are treating each other and now people on the forum feel the need to add to it. What happened to the game of Big Brother? Do the other house guests think that when B and R are gone that the two snakes that spout evil all day and night won't target them? I have watched every year from 1 to 12 and this is by far the worst cast who have made every little thing personal. Bad sport - what about the way you are acting Ragan? They have ruined the feeds and are now doing the same to BBAD. This talk show nonsense is just another way to grab camera time and continue the evil drivel - but let someone say something about them - how dare they. CBS should just step in and try to return the show to some form of what it was in other years - any one who continues in the current trend - send them home with a penalty eviction - enough is enough and their garbage is too much.

Just curious what you thought about Evil Dick burning Jen with a cig ,was that game play old sport :animated_rotfl:

She's nothing but a two face liar/troublemaker/backstabbing/leach/floater/phony/SAP(southern american princess)B%$. She has the hots for Lane and enjoys the attention he gives her. Check out her answers in her bio and how she describes herself.

Biography

Britney

Name: Britney Haynes

Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.

Three adjectives that describe you: Argumentative, comedic and opinionated

Favorite activities: Traveling, arguing, taking my dog on walks, cooking and cleaning

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Sharing a bathroom and pretending to laugh at dumb comments

Strategy for winning Big Brother: Pretending to be nice and always a bit elusive - people want what they can't have!

What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Egomaniacs and old people

A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I think I can handle anything. I wouldn't like the forced alliances, though.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Janelle and Dr. Will. They were both funny, attractive and intelligent.

What are you afraid of: BIRDS! I'm not kidding. It's a phobia.

Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Never regret anything that made you smile.

Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I am so much more than meets the eye! I look like a typical blonde from the south, but I've got a lot of spice to my personality. I'm a good mix of Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart.

How is Britney a "two face liar/troublemaker/backstabbing/leach/floater/phony/SAP" when she is in the house exactly as she described herself in her answers above? Either this is how she really is or she's sticking with her strategy. Doesn't sound like a liar when she told us how she is/would be playing the game.

I'm not one that likes Rachel or Brendon... they quite honestly make me cringe when they're on the screen, BUT... Ragan is becoming my least favorite in the house very fast.

I absolutely cannot stand his oh happy day let's all be friends crap.

He gets his feelings hurt very easily and then freaks out over most everything. I really hope he fails at being the sab.

I'm also on the Britney bandwagon, but I don't understand what these people are thinking. I would love for Brendon or Rachel to just point at the "cockroaches" group and say that they'll see em soon in the jury house, then congratulate the brigade (only other people sitting there) on winning the game.

It's beyond ridiculous to me how these clowns cannot see where they are positioned in the house.

There is absolutely no chance that Britney can win the game after tonight. None. It's over for her. The only person she could beat in final 2 now is Kathy and if Kathy and Britney are in final 2 I'd fall over dead of shock.

Archived