Live Feed and BBAD 8/10

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Just hoping these idiots can keep it together and not blow their own cover before Thursday. Brit seriously needs to SHUT UP!!! If the house flips and keeps Rach they are even dumber than they look and sound (is that even possible?).

If they stick to plan and Julie Chen comes through for us and says "...Brendon...you are safe...Rachel you have been evicted..." there should be some really good drama on the feeds/BBAD and for at least a few days.

If I were a betting person (which I am not) I would bet Brendon will walk right out the door with Rachel!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

So true...wouldn't it be a pip to see Rom-e-toe and Douchette both out the door on Thursday. I don't think we've ever had a DOR but here's Brendon's chance to make BB History.

Good Riddance to boring rubbish.

I know that there's nothing to do in that house and that the other seasons have had their share of bashing but Christ on a cracker....could they just STFU with the bashing of other houseguests? I know they all are doing it but Brittany is the absolute worst. I mean, it wasn't that bad for the first few weeks but omg, it never ends. I haven't watched the feeds since last Thursday night and I can barely stand to read the updates because it's the same freakin thing over and over. I remember bitching about the houseguest sleeping all the time but now I wish production would just slip them ALL a couple of ambien.

Lockdown and Matt mentioned maybe it's a banner.

Rachel "Who would put out a banner for us." Hehehehe, Rachel there could be a lot of banners for you.

Rachel "What's a good nickname for me?" she mentioned "meow, meow we love you." And Matt said "Vegas" then someone said "Ginger." Bite your tongue hgs. :animated_rotfl:

Lockdown and Matt mentioned maybe it's a banner.

Rachel "Who would put out a banner for us." Hehehehe, Rachel there could be a lot of banners for you.

Rachel "What's a good nickname for me?" she mentioned "meow, meow we love you." And Matt said "Vegas" then someone said "Ginger." Bite your tongue hgs. :animated_rotfl:

WHAT?! Ginger? OMG this is terrible! What an insult to our Ginger!

OMG LOL

Brendon has found a friend in Hayden. He's asking hayden if he should do something tonight or wait. Whatever he wants to do has something to do with revealing Pandora's box. hayden warning him to be careful, becaus "they're smart." Hayden "i'm not gonna tell you what to do, what you feel."

Hayden telling Brendon, "Enzo and I are gonna vote with the house and if they want you out we'll vote that way."

earplugs in and still hard to understand.

Hayden "They're are smart and did throw that around a little bit because Rachel was sincere and you were not, so maybe you just want Rachel to stay."

Brendon "Is it too obvious" Hayden - "I don't know."

Brendon has some personal attack about Pandora's box planned. I hope this happens soon because no way am I staying up for BBAD to wait for this.

Enzo enters storage room and Brendon says "I just want to see what's going on with the votes."

Enzo "Whaddaya want Rachel out?"

Brendon "They want her out because she can win." "Britney and Ragan hate me."

Brendon says why keep him because they'll put him up next week ---that's the plan Brendy.

I find it very funny that Brendon keeps telling Rachel that he wants to be in control of who goes this week, not something left for the other HGs to figure out. As if Brendon is good enough to be in control.

That's just stupid. The only way he can control who goes home this week is if he puts a knife to someones throat and gets himself ejected. And as stupid he is he would probably do it to keep Rachel there one more week.

They're back...............

4 streams on Rachel and Brendon and it's blah, blah, blah. Brendon "I love you and blah, blah, blah."

Please, please give me the chance to see Brendon's face as she walks out. I've never had anyone win that I liked just even a little bit, so I'm asking the BB gods for this favor.

How did he and Rachel even decide that it should be him to go home this week? I mean, how rude is it for Rachel to go along with this plan? What makes her better than him?

Her feet are smaller. :)

I think Brendon is going to call a meeting. Hey Brendy how is this for a title of the meeting: STFU Brendon. lol

Matt and Hayden saying Rachel is going to say she's 100% sure who the sab it and they say sure she knows because she's it, that's why she wants to stay so bad.

Ragan calls Brendon and asshole and tells Hayden and Matt this story:

Brendon was deliberately walking slow in front of Ragan to piss him off. Ragan caught the back of Brendon's flip flop and turns to Ragan and says "Excuse you." Nothing worse than two gay guys in a walking altercation.

Oh joy, now Ragan is telling Twitney the "Excuse you" story.

Twit says this morning Brendon was making coffee and she was making cereal and their paths crossed and they hit into eachother. Ragan tells his story for the third time to Matt and Twit tells her story again.

Okay, we get it Brendon has no consideration for personal space.

Ragan "what's that disorder when people are socially awkward."

matt: "Agoraphobia"

Ragan: "no that's when people are retarded and (didn't get the rest).

Ragan: "no when people get all up in your personal space."

Ragan "the gruesome twosome."

BTW, Enzo and Lane were talking about fish and Ragan just needed to turn the conversation to Brendon. What a Yenta he is.

Archived