Saboteur

Gertrude

I think BB is rigged, but only to a certain degree. Sure, AP helped Dick stay in the game by having what's his name push for Dustin to be voted out but there was no certainity that would happen. But it did not guarentee him the win in the end. As for Janelle the same thing. I truly believe AG has the ability to manupilate things to help certain players stay in the game a little longer but I don't think she has the power to determine who wins the game.

Same thing applies to Survivor as as well as all the other "reality shows".

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Brother should cut the lights one night at sundown until sunup. That would be fun to watch on BBAD, would give Ragan the opportunity to do some sabotage, and after the excitement wore down the houseguests would probably have fun with it and play hide and seek or something.

one of lamest bb twist ever created

one of lamest bb twist ever created

I kinda hope ratings take a nosedive for the latter half of the season. So CBS finally realizes it's time to get rid of Grodner and get someone in there that can put this show up there with Survivor. Right now, Big Brother is essentially seen as a big joke. It doesn't even classify as a water cooler show.

I kinda hope ratings take a nosedive for the latter half of the season. So CBS finally realizes it's time to get rid of Grodner and get someone in there that can put this show up there with Survivor. Right now, Big Brother is essentially seen as a big joke. It doesn't even classify as a water cooler show.

Survivor cast came out on CBS today! They look awesome! SORRY couldn't resist when I saw you mention the show!

Anyway I read that Enzo said the Sab seemed lame and when the sab made another video apperarence in the house no one seemed intimidated! It's going to be another fail.

Has the Sab (Ragan) struck yet?

Do you think Ragan was assigned to move stuff throughout the house, so he enlisted Britney's help and they said they were moving/hiding things so Rachel would study wrong things in the house? Or was that them just being them?

Do you think Ragan was assigned to move stuff throughout the house, so he enlisted Britney's help and they said they were moving/hiding things so Rachel would study wrong things in the house? Or was that them just being them?

Yes, also Matt said someone went through his luggage, do you thnk Regan did it as a stunt? Will he keep it or make sure it's not used? Maybe we will find out tonight!

so lame messages is all that this saboteur will do smh :animated_bouncy:

I seriously think that Ragan might tell BB that he just can't continue on as the SAB. There's just really nothing he can do to the house/HGs without getting caught. He might have thought it'd be easy when he accepted the offer, but the HGs have been cautious and sticking with eachother 24/7.

I think that BB may just back away from this whole SAB thing and act like they didn't try it again. They'll just let it go away without an explaination.

They should have had Enzo be the Sab. Ragan sucks at it.

I agree. I didn't want to vote Enzo becuase I thought it would mess up his game but if BB is going to do most of the work for sab/ragan then I wish it was Enzo getting the easy money.

Guest 6Borders

Ok, question: Does Ragan get a point for completing the task he choose (to get Bren/Rach at odds with each other)???

All I saw is that Rachel laughed and didn't buy it and Brendon seemed clueless to the fact that someone was accusing him of throwing comps! If that was a "saboteur victory" the twist is more lame than I originally thought!

If Grodner really wants to give away $20k that badly I can certainly help her out with that!!!!

That Sab task was ridiculous....par for the course. <_<

I agree with the majority, this Sab twist has been lousy. Remember "America's Player" in the past? The AP did not get to choose which task he would perform, he was told which task. We saw Ragan picking and choosing his task, and there is the problem. If someone offered me $20K and gave a list of tasks from which I could choose, I would obviously choose the easiest and "least-likely-to-hurt-me" tasks on the list. That is just what Ragan is doing. In my mind Brit would have been the best choice for the new Sab - she seems to play a very good game, she seems very bright, and seems to be fearless.

totally expect more lame messages so he can collect his easy 20k

Archived