Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/8

CeCiMom

Rachel "Do you think the sabateur left that message to get us to be mad at eachother."

The sab left a message "Brendon is throwing competitions."

Rachel asking Brendon if he thinks that cbs is telling the sab what to say or if the sab is saying things on their own.

they're proud of themselves for not fighting over what the sab said. Rachel wouldn't get mad because Brendon just brought her lunch to her. SAP!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish CBS still had the popularity poll on the site. I find that when I watch the shows, I'm not watching objectivly like someone who watches just the show. I don't know how they are being portrayed to the show viewer because my feeling for them is colored by the feeds/Morty's. The polls helped since the show viewers and the feed/forum people voted there and gave a more overall view of how each HG is liked or disliked.

These people should not be allowed to sleep during the day unless they give a specific time for "nap time". I don't remember this much laziness in past seasons or maybe it's just me.

These people should not be allowed to sleep during the day unless they give a specific time for "nap time". I don't remember this much laziness in past seasons or maybe it's just me.

These slugs are vacationing. They're not entertaining at all. I only watch to keep the ratings up so that they can redeem themselves on BB 13. Otherwise if it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't watch at all.

I don't watch the Real World but I imagine this is what it's like. For action, I just might be forced to watch Jersey Shore.

Do you think there will be a double elimination this year? I thought that we had discussed sometime preseason that since one of the originally planned houseguests dropped out, that there would not be a need for DE.

What do you think?

These slugs are vacationing. They're not entertaining at all. I only watch to keep the ratings up so that they can redeem themselves on BB 13. Otherwise if it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't watch at all.

I don't watch the Real World but I imagine this is what it's like. For action, I just might be forced to watch Jersey Shore.

I don't know if it's still on but I caught it twice, "The Bad Girls club." Talk about action.

Enzo says if they would have offered him the $50,000 for five weeks he would have took it. "I would have been the fuck out of here."

Then he says BB didn't have the nerve to ask him. "Why would you make the meow-meow the sabateur, it would ruin his own season."

:animated_rotfl: Make up your mind Enzo. lol

lol

Matt woke up to find Kathy in his HOH bed just looking at him. She said "I don't know what to do" he said something and then she said she was going downstairs. He said it was so weird and it is.

Enzo said it's not even his HOH room any more. lol

Matt is laughing about the whole thing. He isn't mad or anything.

I'm so bored that I'm now watching old episodes on Quirkydudes YouTube web page. Why doesn't BB give these losers booze during the day? Give them the bbq and freaking margarita party already so they can get some good grub and booze and show us a good time!

I feel the same way I can't make watch all 3 hours of BBAD I dvr it and watch something else and check the updates to see if I should watch it. I normally can't wait till it comes on or I'll get the feeds but I'm not getting the feeds yet since these idiots want a drama free BB vacation house. Rachel and Brendon annoy people and can drive you crazy but I think once they're gone it's going to be BORING!

I thought you were supposed to try and get to the end and win the $500,000 but most of these hg's aren't thinking about that or even wanting it. I think and hope Britney screwed herself she's looking for male attention not how she can win the $500,000. I don't see Lane taking her past final 5 or 6. If she really wanted to get to the end Rachel was her best bet and she screwed that.

Yes they are boring but can you imagine how much more boring they are going to be WITHOUT Rachel to talk about? I don't care much for Brendon or Rachel but at least Rachel stirs the pot from time to time.

Rachel became so annoying and front stage, I'm glad she's leaving. I for one will not be anymore bored that I already am.

Rachel was so over the top with the attention, everybody else was afraid of her. She really needs to go to give the slugs some breathing room. Even the playing field some. As I mentioned before, on a different season, with different house guest, Rachel probably would have done a lot better with others who would have stood up to her. These people are cowards.

Yes they are boring but can you imagine how much more boring they are going to be WITHOUT Rachel to talk about? I don't care much for Brendon or Rachel but at least Rachel stirs the pot from time to time.

But I only find her stirring the pot when she is in control, and when she's not it's the same ole....fight for her life everyday, everyone hates her, the comps are not in her favor, blah blah blah.....I don't just blame her as it has been said on here, no one stands up to her. Still want her gone, as then the others don't have her as an excuse and they will start stabbing each other in the back....let the worms squirm! Now that's tv to watch!

Depends. On what night Survivor premieres and how many houseguests there are currently. I don't think there will be one, because one houseguest was scheduled to leave halfway through anyway (Annie, if successful) and another backed out before flying out to LA (although I heard Lane was her replacement). Either way, there might not be a reason to have a double eviction.

This is the season of the B's Bitches, Kristen Rachel, Ragan, Monet, Britteny, Kathy and Annie, Brigade, Matt, Hayden,Enzo and Lane. Brendon, and BORING! This is definitely the worst cast season I have ever seen. Now that drama is out of the house, or will be once Rachel is gone, it will be a total snooze fest with the Brigade running the house. Even the Sab is too stupid to see the 4 man alliance which will cut him loose once he has served his purpose, but Ragan is so in lust with Matt, that he can't see past his little weinie. Brendon, is just plain stupid, and deserves to be gone next, but in a twist that even Allison Grodner couldn't predict I foresee him, Britt and Matt as the final 3. Britt will win the Final POV, and let matt know that she is keeping Brendon, just so that she can win. She will tell him, that with his wifes disease, he would beat her, and she knows that, so she has to eliminate him. Brendon, previously, has told Matt that he will take him to the end, just so that Matt can get the money for his wife, and so Matt will go to the jury house and convince the Brigade, to vote for Brendon, who turned out to be the better person, than Britteny, and she will be totally surprised when Brendon wins BB 12.

Other than that, you guys have nothing to look forward to, except, fist pumping, back slapping and convivial high fiving from the brigade from now until they end up turning on each other ............. like I said BORING!!

Hence, you won't see me in chat anymore, won't be watching feeds, after all what is the point?? Allison Grodner, you have done nothing but brought about the end of Big Brother. Bye Bye Favorite show of summer.

Qdntoy

I just heard a train go by as Ragan was talking to himself on the hammock. In all the years of BB feeds, that's a first. Planes yes, trains no! lol :smilie_palm:

Yes there are trains by the studio. The Studio is in a rural area with apartment buildings across the street and houses next door. I was in the audience when Jessie got evicted last year. Good show.

Yes there are trains by the studio. The Studio is in a rural area with apartment buildings across the street and houses next door. I was in the audience when Jessie got evicted last year. Good show.

thanks for chiming in Marty, that's awesome!

Once again I forgot to turn on the feeds.

Rachel telling her club stories. She was on the stage dancing and dudes and seven girls were watching her.

She can't do PDA (?) with her "clients."

She's telling this to Brendon because he wanted to know what he should watch out for when she's drunk.

Rachel "Bring your boyfriend, but some might not like it so I hope you are okay with that."

Allright, I've heard it all right now. She's telling him he needs to understand if and when the clients don't want him around.

Rachel "Sometimes at work I get really drunk and I have to go throw up so I can drink more."

Okay, I dare anyone to defend this ho-bag after this conversation. I do need any more clarification to determine that she is nothing but a slut and lush.

Britney recounting a story Rachel is now telling Brendon in the kitchen:

"Rachel drank a bottle of tequila in her bathing suit and woke up topless with vomit on her and had a death grip on a bunch of hundreds."

Kathy asked is she a stripper.

Britney says it's free.

Britney says Brendon was laughing at this story.

My question is who is more demented Rachel or Brendon?

Britney recounting a story Rachel is now telling Brendon in the kitchen:

"Rachel drank a bottle of tequila in her bathing suit and woke up topless with vomit on her and had a death grip on a bunch of hundreds."

Kathy asked is she a stripper.

Britney says it's free.

Britney says Brendon was laughing at this story.

My question is who is more demented Rachel or Brendon?

She's a peach..........

Archived