Whose voting this week?

Britney

Kathy

Ragan

Hayden

Enzo

Lane

With Matt as tie breaker.

If britney were to ally with Brandon and Rachel -- and were to use the pov. Matt would put up .. Kathy?

Which would mean

Britney

Rachel

Ragan

Hayden

Enzo

Lane

were the voters. If this new alliance wanted kathy gone (to save brandon) -- Britney and Rachel would vote to keep Brandon. If they could convince Ragan to vote their way.. It would be 3-3 and Matt would have to cast his vote. Chances are he'd still vote to evict Brendon. But on the off chance ragan and Matt teamed up -- and they voted to evict Kathy -- the power structure would of shifted from the brah-gade to the "floaters".

Think about it. Britney, Rachel, Matt, Ragan and Brandon. Of that team -- 4/5 constantly win competitions. Of the other team? Hayden is the only one who wins anything.

If all the stars were to align to make what I just said happen -- not only would it make for good tv and a surprise "upset" -- but it would be smart game play.

Alas, this is not to happen. And nothing seems to want to force the "brah gade" to break up. This keeps up they will be final 4. Snooze.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt has won HOH twice in endurance comps

Hayden Enzo and Lane won the movie, they went through the course super fast- when they want to bring it they bring it

I don't believe Ragan or Kathy will do any great power moves, I think they will just try to get along with others best they can, but not make any true alliances

Hayden Enzo and Lane won the movie, they went through the course super fast- when they want to bring it they bring it

They brought it for a luxury...... when they start bringing it in HOH and POV comps, maybe then I will give them some credit... play the game or go home

Some of them really don't need to play to win. Ragan might have thrown every comp aside from the one we know he absolutely did. Enzo, Lane and Hayden didn't need to win any of them either. There's always been someone else in the house to piss off R & B enough to go home.

Bitchney who has been running scared when it comes to Brendon and Rachel (hence the constant ass kissing) had to win to protect herself. Either way, I think they threw it to her and IMO she did not accomplish any great feat. I will be more definite in my opinion when I see the challenge.

LOL! Rachel offered to give Britney the $5000 if she used the POV on her. ROFLMAO!!! Who's desperate now?? LOL

It was funny, last night she made fun of Britney for not taking it. "Who doesn't want money?!" but forgets she begged Ragan not to give her the $5000 at the POV. "No Ragan, please, dont!" LOL.

Whose voting this week?

Britney

Kathy

Ragan

Hayden

Enzo

Lane

If britney were to ally with Brandon and Rachel -- and were to use the pov. Matt would put up .. Kathy?

Which would mean

Britney

Rachel

Ragan

Hayden

Enzo

Lane

were the voters. If this new alliance wanted kathy gone (to save brandon) -- Britney and Rachel would vote to keep Brandon. If they could convince Ragan to vote their way.. It would be 3-3 and Matt would have to cast his vote. Chances are he'd still vote to evict Brendon. But on the off chance ragan and Matt teamed up -- and they voted to evict Kathy -- the power structure would of shifted from the brah-gade to the "floaters".

Think about it. Britney, Rachel, Matt, Ragan and Brandon. Of that team -- 4/5 constantly win competitions. Of the other team? Hayden is the only one who wins anything.

If all the stars were to align to make what I just said happen -- not only would it make for good tv and a surprise "upset" -- but it would be smart game play.

Alas, this is not to happen. And nothing seems to want to force the "brah gade" to break up. This keeps up they will be final 4. Snooze.

I like the way you think. No it will most likely not happen, but would at least keep the game from becoming a totally boring. I am still waiting for someone to actually play the game and do the hiding and listening to convos. etc. No one seems to be interested in doing anything but eat, sleep and talk $hit about other housemates (on a personal level) and act like they are just on a vacation/tv audition. I am still trying to find any enthusiasm to root for my neighbor, Lane (besides the fact that he is nice to look at. LOL)I am just hoping the SAB will liven things up.

I don't believe Ragan or Kathy will do any great power moves, I think they will just try to get along with others best they can, but not make any true alliances

Hayden, Enzo and Brendon won the movie, not Lane. Remember? Brendon watched the movie with Rachel. Their first date and all.

Whose voting this week?

Britney

Kathy

Ragan

Hayden

Enzo

Lane

Which would mean

Britney

Rachel

Ragan

Hayden

Enzo

Lane

That would be so awesome. The strongest players in the house against the floaters. The floaters would have to sink or swim then.

Yes they are a couple...I saw Jordan on Home with Jordan...If you get the live feeds you can see and hear her and another girl who was on BB talk about this season's BB...She said that they were in love...Jeff was on around the world tour, but I missed what for...She said that she realized that they were in love with each other sometime after they finished BB...No talk of marriage...

I think J&J are a great couple too. Brendon and Rachel's showmance makes me want to vomit. It seems so fake and much too sappy. While Jeff and Jordan seem like your all around All American type young people. They were so cute with their flirting without making it gross. I think Brendon and Rachel will be in for a surprise when they get out of the house and see that it's only only their fellow housemates who dislike them. I also wonder what Jeff's family think about his showmance. Are they as disgusted as the rest of America? ick!

J/J's showmance worked becuase they never had sex while in the BB house. With R/B it was like the first night, right? Also J/J had little in common. She's a down home N.C. gal. He's a fun Chicago dude. They both are very attached to their families. So when, if they move in together/get married. It will be hard for either to leave their respective

families.

I was super disappointed with them in that Amazing Race. Don't like the show anyway and stopped watching when they were eliminated. That show never let's you get to really know the contestants. Wish this BB12 had been in Amazing Race so I would never have watched them. But, like I said before. I do dig this MB. You guys are the best thing about BB this year.

I love, love, love Jeff and Jordan. I said last season that they are soulmates and was so pleased to see they're still together and in love. That video of Jeff leaving to do his new show and Jordan taking him to the airport was the sweetest thing ever. I teared up.

Have to agree with LenRay about this season. Morty's is the best thing about it. I haven't even turned on BBAD for days and I have the LF's on a lot but rarely listen as I can't stand the catty, snarky putdowns that are constantly going on. Morty's posters are the only part that's interesting this season. I'm going to carolina beach next week and my biggest priority when booking our condo a couple of months ago was that I had high-speed internet access (for BB). I now doubt I'll be watching much of the feeds, if any, but I'll be checking in at Morty's to get the scoop on what's really happening in the house.

Archived