• Matt
    • Enzo
    • britney
    • Kathy

should be a blood bathe pov :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope/think Enzo will win. He's due for a win and I know he'll be very happy if he does.

But why would he want to win. He is happy with the current nomanations. If I were him I wouldn't want to win cause I would want Brendon and Rachel up my ass for 5 days straight. He sure wouldn't want to use the veto would he? If so then why would he even try for it?? Doesn't make sense.

think britney

But why would he want to win. He is happy with the current nomanations. If I were him I wouldn't want to win cause I would want Brendon and Rachel up my ass for 5 days straight. He sure wouldn't want to use the veto would he? If so then why would he even try for it?? Doesn't make sense.

I think he enjoys messing with them. I would find some hilarity in him stringing them along and then at the POV, after listening to their final pleas, say that he had decided to honor the hoh's wishes and leave the nominations as they stand. It would be terrible game play but funny to see.

I think he enjoys messing with them. I would find some hilarity in him stringing them along and then at the POV, after listening to their final pleas, say that he had decided to honor the hoh's wishes and leave the nominations as they stand. It would be terrible game play but funny to see.

Forgetaboutit I don't think Enzo will want to play the game like that. So far he hasn't.

But isn't that pretty much what happened with Britney last week with Haden and Kristen.

So who knows with these folks.

no one believes kathy can win it :animated_rotfl:

I hope Rachel wins. Although I can't stand her, I want to see her go maniac on their asses after Brendon leaves because they came between her and her "man". Brendon will blend in with everybody else if he stays. He will realize the curse is now off of him and try to lay low. I'm not ready to see an intervention in the house. Last night's panel discussion was enough.

I want Brendon to win POV. He said if he won he'd take Rachel off the block...let's see if he does (I hope so!)

If that all was to happen...Brendon on the block against Kathy...Brendon would think he'd have Hayden and Enzo's votes...maybe Britney's, plus Rachels...he'd think he was safe and then they'd all blindside him and send his wussy ass to jury! That'd make for a sweet week! :sneaky:

I want Brendon to win POV. He said if he won he'd take Rachel off the block...let's see if he does (I hope so!)

If that all was to happen...Brendon on the block against Kathy...Brendon would think he'd have Hayden and Enzo's votes...maybe Britney's, plus Rachels...he'd think he was safe and then they'd all blindside him and send his wussy ass to jury! That'd make for a sweet week! :sneaky:

OH NO! So anyway it goes Rachel and Brendon are in the jury house together. :eek: I though there was on more week before Jury. That is going to suck when they are both there and they show them. I'm sure Allison will show them ALL the time once both are there. :rolleyes:

POV looks to be over

Feeds just came back on for a few seconds.

I'm thinking maybe Britney.

ding ding ding...you are correct!

think britney

:party_smilie: i got it right

Archived