Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/7

CeCiMom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendon threw the ball in the comp and Jeff had to say "what are you doing" and something about an insurance policy.

Enzo says "There's is something seriously wrong with Rachel." "you can't demand apologies from people." "It was okay when she put down the people going out the house."

Enzo "I would love to keep Brendon int he house one more week and watch him squirm."

Enzo expecting a lot of drama for their speeches.

Are you saying Jeff of Jeff and Jordan was at the comp ?

Yes! We will see them on Wed. night! Jordeff!

I'm so glad she won't allow any long, boring conversations about using the POV I hope she sticks to her guns and doesn't eve talk to Brenchel

Yes! We will see them on Wed. night!

I'm so glad she won't allow any long, boring conversations about using the POV I hope she sticks to her guns and doesn't eve talk to Brenchel

Tits just asked Brit to talk to her. Brit said I'm tired right now. But, they are off my feeds so I don't know if they are having a "talk" or not. HAH HAH, good luck Tits kissin' ass.

lol

Rachel enters Bitchney's room and ask "Do you have time to talk." Bitchney say "I was going to take a nap now." Bitchney is talkign to her anyway.

small talk about how Bitchney had no confidence in other comps and didn't expect to win this one. come on, Bitchney where is all that tough girl talk from before.

Rachel "so waht are you thinking."

Bitchney, "There is no way I am using it. There is no sabateur in the house. It's not personal Rachel."

Rachel "You were going to use it on Hayden." Bitchney "Hayden promised me stuff."

Rachel " I WILL PROMISE YOU THE WORLD, BRITNEY PLUS $5000.00) MONEY BRIBE, MONEY BRIBE.

Bitchney "That will hurt my game so bad."

Rachel "not even for $5000.00?"

Bitchney "Even if I take off one, one of you is going home."

Rachel "Who do you think is going home?" Bitchney "I hear different things."

Bitchney "Rachel, I still want to be friends with you and be on good terms with you." Thinking jury house.

Britney - "I know I would ask the same of you." Rachel "And i would use it" Bitcheny "If I used it I would go home next week."

Bitchney - "I had a great time with you in the house. I don't want to hurt you personally or in the game and I didn't put you in this position, I didn't put you here." Bitchney is two faced but game smart and knows she's going to jury.

Bitchney "You're not alone in this house and any timne you want to talk I will talk to you."

Rachel telling Bitchney she's a weak player. (she won HOH) but she says because they were quizzes.

Rachel can't understand why she was willing to take hayden off and not her. lol

Bitchney tells her she genuinely likes Rachel but can't do it because she will be gone within two weeks.

Bitchney setting Rachel straight.

Rachel saying she and Brendon are getting attacked and Bitchney says everyone is getting attacked "left and right."

Bitchney says it happened last week with Kristen and andrew. I guess Rachel forgets she was just downstairs an hour ago attacking the guys. she's sick.

Bitchney now confronting Rachel on how Brendon has been saying things behind her back about her relationship with Nick. She said it hurt her but she didn't let it effect the game. Rachel says "I dont know about that." sure you don't. Bitchney says that Brendon complains about Bitchney talking about Nick. Rachel just said "he's stupid." come on rach, throw brenda under the bus.

Wishful thinking. She just had a long drawn out conversation with Rachel. And acting like they are BFFs.

Brendon telling Rachel he will tell them to keep her. She said "don't you dare do that. I won $5000.00 and had a BB experience so don't do that. I won two hoh's and have done everything you can do in BB."

She's playing him. She wants him to tell the others to keep her. she's a bigger thread than he is so he can talk about keeping her til the cows come home, it ain't happening.

Rachel "brendon I'm gone I got lucky." She says she will give him all her knowledge. Does she have the "knowledge" chip tucked away in her private's because that's the only thing he wants before she goes."

knowledge? LOL! Is that what they're calling it these days?

There's all kinds of codes names for it. lol

Didn't she just dye her hair. It's all dark at the roots already. She's a sloppy mess.

I thought we were discussing the hg, not complaining.

I'll take boring over annoying any day. I don't find the whore and her water boy entertaining. They disgust me and that's no fun.

LOL! Her hair was a mess when I was watching BBAD last night. It's three-toned. The roots are one color, her hair is another color and the extensions are another color. Damn, did casting just happen to drive by a red-light district in Vegas and pick up the first hooker with a trash bag full of clothes that jumped in the car?

LOL! Her hair was a mess when I was watching BBAD last night. It's three-toned. The roots are one color, her hair is another color and the extensions are another color. Damn, did casting just happen to drive by a red-light district in Vegas and pick up the first hooker with a trash bag full of clothes that jumped in the car?

I'll bet the drapes don't match the carpet. ...

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I think that is exactly what they did. He cruised gay bars and got Ragan and Brendon.

I don't think there will be any excitement on BBAD tonight. I think the show is over unless Rachel starts drinking. If Grodner knows what's good for her show she'll bring out the stash of the same stuff that Rachel gave to Matt for his b-day. lol

Archived