Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/7

CeCiMom

Paranoia abound... now that the saboteur has been released.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

Sounds like Ragan is the saboteur but I didn't know if it was officially confirmed by BB. Julie said Ragan won by a slight margin but I don't recall her saying he actually accepted it. The end trailer said we would find out Sunday August 8th. Ragan did a brilliant job of deflecting suspicion last night but Enzo was also pretty vocal about how lame it was and how he wasn't going to lose sleep over it,

I thought it was hysterically funny that both Rach and Bren came off looking uncomfortable and how ridic their responses and opinions were. I would have guessed it was one of them just based on that. Echoing the hg's fears, I sure hope the sab won't have to do things like take Rach and Bren off the block. I just don't think that would be any more fair that when Chima had her HOH overturned.

Sounds like Ragan is the saboteur but I didn't know if it was officially confirmed by BB.

I was watching the live feeds when the saboteur message was revealed. I always have the quad feed on and one other feed. When the HG's where talking every once in a while one of the camera's would keep zooming in on Ragan so you could see his reaction.

I know this isn't official confirmation, but it would appear that it is Ragan.

I honestly see no point in the saboteur role this week. As long as the hamsters stick to their plan and vote out the targets they have chosen what possible outcome could the saboteur hope to achieve. Barring some special ability that could be played to change the outcome, i just do not see how the saboteur could hope to make the move and successfully get away with it for two weeks. The whole thing is just silly if you ask me. :rolleyes:

I went to bed about 1 hour into BBAD last night. I'm assuming that I didn't miss anything. I couldn't take anymore of the saboteur panel discussion. I apologize in advance but that was an all time low in the BB house for me.

Didn't miss a thing! Racheal did the pouty pose and more fake tears. She is using Brendon so if he wins pov he will use it on her. All time stupid move for Brendon and great play by Racheal. She has set him up nicely.

I have fast forwarded more BBAD than I have watched. I kept Showtime just because BB was starting soon and what a waste of money it has been! Give them booze so the true Racheal will keep coming out!! :food-smiley-005::beer::nono:

How long has it been for the feeds off? I guess they're doing POV now.

since about 12:30 pm BBT...not sure what time that is for you in China Ginger! ;)

We assume they are doing POV comp...I didn't read anywhere whose names were drawn to compete...

since about 12:30 pm BBT...not sure what time that is for you in China Ginger! ;)

We assume they are doing POV comp...I didn't read anywhere whose names were drawn to compete...

It's been 2 1/2 hrs. china calculations. lol

That's long. Maybe there were some really good dramatics. I'm guessing Rachel and Brendon didn't win.

ON...

They're talking about the Janelle who won the highest amounts of POV's. ( I think). could it be Britney won POV, this would be her third, right?

since both brendon n rachel are in desperation mode maybe we will get some last minute drama on feeds before one leaves

Ragan said he is not entertaining any of their bullshit. (R & B)

kathy called Britney "sweet britney" and Rachel had a lot to say about that.

Matt says I should just go up there now and talk to them and get it over with. Ragan is saying not to, because no one has to have a conversation with them.

Bitchney says "I'm so sick of them."

Evidently, Brendon is questioning something and Matt says I don't know why production does the things they do. It appears that Brendon is trying to pin some Pandora box on Matt.

Bitchney says about the POV "That was unbelieveable." Matt say "It was so disgusting."

FUR IS GOING TO FLY I GUESS...FINALLY. meow, meow.

Brendon told Bitchney "good job, that was so impressive, you earned it."

Matt said he did think the comp was a disadvantage for Brendon with his big feet.

Rachel looks like hell. lmao

They are going to ask Brit to use the POV. Hey, Rachel didn't Brit ask you if she could use the POV last week and you threatened to put up her pal.

Brendon "I don't know why Kathy is here."

It appears that Brendon is more upset than Rachel and Rachel is telling him to ignore Bitchney. Brendon called Bitchney "a little girl."

Bitchney "I was elated."

kathy knocked Rachel out of the POV comp. ha ha ha!!!!!

Bitchney said she is going to tell off Rachel. She better be careful because if the majority decides to get out Brendon then she's left in the house with Rachel and she better hope she doesn't get HOH.

kathy n rachel going at it

rachel upset kathy cheered when she knocked her out in pov comp

Bitchney says Rachel is a disgusting human being and she sickens her.

Rachel was demanding an apology from Kathy. Rachel is delusional.

Rachel demanding an apology again because her feelings were hurt.

Hayden told her it was the same thing that happened with Kristen, but that was okay then?

kathy says she is going to punch rachel if she keeps following her around :animated_rotfl:

Archived