Live Feed and BBAD 8/6

arrowhead

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff and Jordan make an appearance but it didn't seem like they were staying in the house. Jeff started a different reality thing a couple weeks ago. It's around the world without spending any money. So he has to find a friend or complete stranger for lodging and food. He is trying to beat the record of around 45 days. Since they are a couple would seem Jordan could pay for her man in LA. There will never be another Jeff and Jordan in the BB house. They were one of a kind!!!

:inlove::kiss1:

like I said I say nothing until Matt actually goes through with the original Bren/Rach plan

I was so angry his first HoH...This is his chance for redemption in my eyes...if he doesn't then so be it...he's through

-Kyo

I totally agree with you, ILoveDaniele. I'll believe it when I see it. I just don't trust him to put up Brenda and Rachel together. He wants to be prove how great he is and go for back dooring one of them which will definitely fail again. I don't believe he wants to do the sure thing.

Unfortunately, this stupid pandora box was probably planned to help Brenda and Rachel stay. And, surprise surprise Ragan is the one chosen? I will be surprised if Kathy is still in the house after next week.

What a weasel... he better follow through this time and get Rachel out of the house, but I swear I won't be surprised if he doesn't. He should have thrown HoH this week, and it's not lost on me that only that shadiest of players seem to get Pandora's Box.

The brigade is still there. They have all made it to the jury and none are targets. They have to do what's best for themselves and their families. If their strategy of flying under the radar works for them and one of them wins, that's all that counts. Will won once and came close a second time the same way.

I'm sorta torn.

When you're in a big alliance -- you want someone else to do the dirty work to split you up. This is more likely to happen if you keep "strong" competitors in the game (like R and B). This way you stay "safe" if you can find a way to ensure your safety, when your alliance starts to crumble. On the flip side -- when people expect you to put up two specific noms, it's really difficult to NOT put them up.

We'll see what Matt does.

As much as we wanted Matt to put Brenchal up before ... for his game now is a much better time. Now he has the Brigade and Britney as the power in the house. I think the way he has played the game is been really smart. Still not rooting for him to win but he is playing a good game.

Guest 6Borders

I have a feeling that Matt is totally in cahoots with Brendon and Rachel and he's going to pull another stupid stunt and put up two other people. The HG's are just stupid enough to buy another "backdoor Brendon" plan and next week Bren and Rach will still be in the house and Matt will be, to use his words, "sitting pretty".

Brendon and Rachel can't really get much more pathetic (anyone who thinks they are good tv and that's why they need to stay I feel sorry for you). Rach challenged the whole house and said "bring it on" and now comes the whine without cheese about how hard she has to fight and "why is everyone always coming after us" like she doesn't understand why.

Guest 6Borders

That's what he said last time!!!! I bet the little scumbucket puts up two of his own Brigade in another backdoor attempt...mark my words, Bren and Rach will be in the house next week, Matt will be going "oh my what happened" smacking his forehead to the whole house and then going into DR and shoving it in America's face how he's "sittin' pretty" and calling himself the diabolical (because evil was used with Dick) genius and laughing it up in the HOH with Bren/Rach!

Matt's only alliance is to himself and his fake sick wife.

Yeah, he said both Brendon/Rachel are going up this week.

I am just hidin and watchin, this guy is a loon, and a loose cannon, cant stand him

I totally agree with you, ILoveDaniele. I'll believe it when I see it. I just don't trust him to put up Brenda and Rachel together. He wants to be prove how great he is and go for back dooring one of them which will definitely fail again. I don't believe he wants to do the sure thing.

Unfortunately, this stupid pandora box was probably planned to help Brenda and Rachel stay. And, surprise surprise Ragan is the one chosen? I will be surprised if Kathy is still in the house after next week.

I really hope you are wrong...

Watching the feeds and funny Brendon and Rachel talking crap about all the other houseguests. Rachael said whenever she says the others "why doesn't BB want to talk more about our romance?" they get the reply from the guys that nobody cares and they laugh. Rachael is really unhappy about that.

Rachael is saying how boring they all are and Brendon says he just stays home and watches news and studies. Rachael is a party girl and these two are not going to make it.

Rachael wants to go in the DR with Brendon and talk about how LAME the Loser Club is.

If he doesn't put up Brenda and Rachel and his brigade is stupid enough to fall for it, then this entire season is over as far as I am concerned.

I could see him pulling som backdoor BS. Put Rach and Kathy up. Bren wins PoV and pulls Rach off...now Kathy goes home...

OR

Rach and Kathy up. A non-concerned party wins PoV and noms stay...Kathy goes home after grueling smear campaign by Bren/Rach

-Kyo

I'm sorta torn.

When you're in a big alliance -- you want someone else to do the dirty work to split you up. This is more likely to happen if you keep "strong" competitors in the game (like R and B). This way you stay "safe" if you can find a way to ensure your safety, when your alliance starts to crumble. On the flip side -- when people expect you to put up two specific noms, it's really difficult to NOT put them up.

We'll see what Matt does.

If that theory were in Matt's realm of thinking, then he would have let Ragan get the HOH and be the "dirty dog"...even if Ragandid not put them BOTH up, or neither, the house could have come together to use the pov and backdoor Rachel OR Brendon! I'd of played it that way, maybe Matt will now also!

Watching the feeds and funny Brendon and Rachel talking crap about all the other houseguests. Rachael said whenever she says the others "why doesn't BB want to talk more about our romance?" they get the reply from the guys that nobody cares and they laugh. Rachael is really unhappy about that.

Rachael is saying how boring they all are and Brendon says he just stays home and watches news and studies. Rachael is a party girl and these two are not going to make it.

Rachael wants to go in the DR with Brendon and talk about how LAME the Loser Club is.

Those two are just a COLD mess - didn't say hot mess because I don't think their romance is hot, I don't think SHE is hot, and I won't cry if one of them goes home. Only thing I can give credit for is that they are at least playing the game, but dayum, Rachel is so annoying I don't even care anymore.

this was a good week to throw a comp

he made himself a huge target in future weeks

he has no choice but to nom brendon / rachel

truth but told if he joined up in an alliance with them plus ragan they would mopped the floor with other hg

That would at least make the house more exciting. But, it's not going to happen. He's more afraid of the Brigade than Bren and Rach, I think. But, you never know. I'm just really bummed that Matt won again because the outcome is going to be predictable. On the other hand, I'm glad because he's going to be a big target of whoever survives the block. If that's Rachel, he's in trouble because she's good at HOH comps.

Sorry, I can't stand Matt and the Brigade Alliance (although I like the guys individually, except for Matt) more than I can't stand Brendon and Rachel right now. I just hate to see the four boys overtake the house. I'd like to see something exciting and different going on. All in all, I want that Brigade alliance broken up or at the very least whittled down to 3 so they won't have so much power.

When are nominations? I will feel 100% better after Rachel & Brenda are actually nominated.

5-6 PST

Sorry, I can't stand Matt and the Brigade Alliance (although I like the guys individually, except for Matt) more than I can't stand Brendon and Rachel right now. I just hate to see the four boys overtake the house. I'd like to see something exciting and different going on. All in all, I want that Brigade alliance broken up or at the very least whittled down to 3 so they won't have so much power.

I agree,. This season has already been boring without the Brigade controlling anything. If they DO actually get total control, no need to bother tuning in until finale night to see which guy wins the 500k.

Archived