What would your banner say to the HG's?

I searched for a banner topic and didn't see one but I might be wrong, if so, please delete, I know I see at least one every year here.

Mine would say :

"Matt's wife isn't sick"

"Enzo, Lane, Heyden and Matt are in an alliance"

Just to try and shake it up a little bit, cause some trouble, I'd love to see what the Brigade would do if they found out Matt was lying.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have one say "Rachel keep them in your shirt and not always hanging out"

or how about "Enzo, Matt, Lane, and Hayden wanna explain Brigade"

or "Matt, saw your wife recently and she is healthy as can be-no disease"

Mine would say........

Brenda - moms suicidal over ur homance.

Clifford - woof, like, woof, like woof woof. (and she'd understand every word!!)

Matt - Leave it alone, it'll grow on it's own.....

One of mine would say, "Rachel, empty your pockets before someone steals the money!!"

Another would say, "MENSA Matty, your wife wants you to come to the club when BB ends. She's having a FANTASTIC time there!"

The last one would say, "Enzo, do you have any brothers? If so, have them call ###-###-####."

"Leroy's Used Tires. Buy four get one free. P.S. Rachel has crabs."

:animated_rotfl: I know this is immature, but I just thought of this with your post. Just add one word and it's even greater than before: "Sell Leroy's Used Tires. Buy four, get one free. P.S. Rachel has crabs." :animated_rotfl:

huh?

-Kyo

OH GOSH! I thought you would know I was JUST teasing you. Sorry I should have put this at the end of my post. ;)

I know you have room for multiple BB blondes! :lol:

It was just funny cause your screen name is ILOVEDAINELLE but your sending a message saying I love Britney. You might confuse the poor girl :lol:

(you have to remember once they walk into the BB house all hell break loose with their minds :huh: )

My banner would read: BRING BACK JORDAN, JANELLE, DR.WILL - ANYBODY BUT THIS GROUP!! YOU GUYS ARE BORING!

Ditto even worse than season 4 with Jun and season 10 Adam et al...casting directors should now be standing in line for their UE checks ..horrible cast...just sayin as a diehard from BB1

OH GOSH! I thought you would know I was JUST teasing you. Sorry I should have put this at the end of my post. ;)

I know you have room for multiple BB blondes! :lol:

It was just funny cause your screen name is ILOVEDAINELLE but your sending a message saying I love Britney. You might confuse the poor girl :lol:

(you have to remember once they walk into the BB house all hell break loose with their minds :huh: )

phew! Sorry I thought you might be :-p

-Kyo

Archived