Flashback

FishyLynn

Is there a trick to getting to that flashback. It won't let me pick the 6th. The only one I can pick is the 5th or back further. How do I go back on something that happened today?

I use BB Lite, which is alot like the old BB Reloader, except its free... www.bigbrotherlite.com

It let's you open multiple windows (All 4 feeds) and you do not have to watch the feeds within your browser... Also does fairly descent screen caps...

• 2 weeks later...

Matt wouldn't have to worry about getting Britney to break a tie this week if Enzo has a penalty vote. He would only need 1 more vote besides Ragan and Enzo would leave.

I went back and watched the feeds (camera 3), and it seemed like all he did was pick up some crumbs or something off of his penguin suit and ate them. It didn't look like a huge deal to me.

I feel like such dork, Marty. I actually filled it out and submitted comment to them.

I did too. I was reading on Facebook that he ate peanuts last night and he has been sneaking food several times.

It would be extremely dumb of him to risk 500K over this. Hard to believe that he would.

If true would BB tell the house ASAP?

It could work against Matt (not that he has much of a chance). Other HGs might feel it is unfair to get a penalty vote over a few bites of food, thus rally behind Enzo to make sure he had enough votes to stay.

In the history of BB, has anyone ever gotten a penalty vote?

It would be extremely dumb of him to risk 500K over this. Hard to believe that he would.

If true would BB tell the house ASAP?

It could work against Matt (not that he has much of a chance). Other HGs might feel it is unfair to get a penalty vote over a few bites of food, thus rally behind Enzo to make sure he had enough votes to stay.

In the history of BB, has anyone ever gotten a penalty vote?

Jen, BB8, got a penalty vote for eating while a have-not. She was going to be voted out anyway, and I think it was unanimous, but she got an extra vote to evict on top of that.

I feel BB has gone over the line with this slop issue. So many of them have been on for 3 weeks. That is ridiculous to starve people to the point they are exhausted, nauseated, causing GI problems and weight loss. It has become cruel and unusual punishment. I can't imagine how hungry Enzo is at this point. He shouldn't be able to cheat but enough already!!

If you have the live feeds, you can see for yourself that Enzo did in fact eat peanuts. 8.24.10, 1:12am cam 2......Hayden is throwing peanuts at Brittany with her tiara on and also at Lane who is laying in the hammock with Enzo sitting on the ground next to Lane. At 1:14am cam 3, you can see Enzo sit up and pick the peanuts off his legs that Hayden threw at them and as big as life, sticks the peanuts in his mouth!

Archived