Pandora's Box - Diamond Power of Veto

CasperSabe

My guess is it's something like a "get of of nominatin free" card, "replace a nominee card" or something. They may offer some sort of spy cam or something for the HOH, who knows!!?! Also, Ragan still has a "veto pass"...I think all this may shake the house up again...especially if he finds out about the Brigade.

The veto card that Ragan has only allows him to play for the veto next week.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julie said that this is the most powerful HOH, right? The saboteur alone can not be it. So what else could it be?

After the "veto ticket" they could do something similar like that, they could do a double eviction, or he could get locked up in the pandora's box like the last time someone went in there.

Atleast Jeff & Jordan are coming back to make it a little less boring.

What if Matt is allowed to let someone back in the house???? I don't know if they are still sequestered or not, but if they are and Grodner talked about someone possibly coming back, it could be Matt's choice?

I can't imagine BB letting Kristen back in though since Hayden told her about the Brigade last night

What if Matt is allowed to let someone back in the house???? I don't know if they are still sequestered or not, but if they are and Grodner talked about someone possibly coming back, it could be Matt's choice?

I can't imagine BB letting Kristen back in though since Hayden told her about the Brigade last night

Unfortunatetly they are out of sequester! Annie can't come back! I don't think any of them are!

Guest 6Borders

I think the whole thing is stupid. Of course Matt is going to open the box. I personally am leaning to Ragan not accepting it, but he's self-admittedly "broke as a joke" and hidden money (the 20k if successful) is not a target on your back (unless Julie is planning to openly say to the house there is a sab and they get 20k if successful), plus he would get to keep playing the game. Believe me, Ragan will weigh every option, unless BB does not give him any time to think on it and he has to make a decision right away (they may have already offered the deal since he was in DR a long time). I'm sure Ragan would be BB-wise enough to ask all those questions!

I have to agree with Kyo, just another BB scheme to keep Bren and Rach in the house, especially now that there is trouble in paradise (anyone think that has been good tv lately??? I thought it was embarassing)

:animated_rotfl: I said the same on another post .Keep the people America loves to watch even though they hate them on TV.

Unfortunately -- that never kept Kaysar in the house (despite overwhelming popularity) in season 6. However -- people seem fairly uninterested in many of the other house guests and it seems like it will be a bit of a snooze full summer if both of them leave.

Unfortunately -- that never kept Kaysar in the house (despite overwhelming popularity) in season 6. However -- people seem fairly uninterested in many of the other house guests and it seems like it will be a bit of a snooze full summer if both of them leave.

Right because BB production is insane...

Kaysar was adored by alot of America...now they all knew most folks loved Janelle. that was blatantly obvious...

Thing is if they are fighting or twisting to keep B/R in it's because they THINK America loves them. No offense to B/R fans...support em if ya want I have no issues with you...I'm just saying BB AND B/R seem to think they are Janelle and Kaysar...

pssst...you AREN'T

-Kyo

Matt saying to the others if there is a Pandora's box in his room he is going to open it no matter what.

Game changing in their world of production is probably a big let down for US.

Right because BB production is insane...

Kaysar was adored by alot of America...now they all knew ost folks loved Janelle. that was blantaly obvious...

Thing is if they are fighting or twisting to keep B/R in it's because they THINK America loves them. No offense to B/R fans...support em if ya want I have no issues with you...I'm just saying BB AND B/R seem to think they are Janelle and Kaysar...

pssst...you AREN'T

-Kyo

They DEFINTELY aren't - and they are certainly not Jeff and Jordan either. Off with at least one of their heads, I say. Together they are getting quite tedious - it will be entertaining (I hope) to see how one will function without the other.

Matt saying to the others if there is a Pandora's box in his room he is going to open it no matter what.

Game changing in their world of production is probably a big let down for US.

No joke! We'll all be saying "was that IT?" :animated_rotfl:

Nobody told Kaysar to take his finger off the button. Unfortunately, he was his own downfall.

Maybe the power he will receive is that he will be told who the new Saboteur is... should the job be accepted. In a game like this any "inside information" can be extremely important.

I think he gets some kind of power. He also could have won more than a dollar. But what I really think it means is that he had all the power to open the box or not to open the box.

You're right. This is lame. So are they going to sit and talk about the damn thing for 3 hours? I'm going to bed. I'm so disappointed. I was looking for drama tonite since Rachel and Brenda has been nominated. But here we go again. Nothing, zippo, nada. These people suck!

I've been watching this show for years and this is the first season that I could care less who makes it to the end. I cant even imagine how boring the feeds will be when they get to the final four. Why oh why would anyone cast Lane and Kathy on this show? Two completely useless characters. B O R I N G. And the most amazing thing is that this cast thinks they are awesome!?! It blows my mind!

With all the talk of Jeff coming back in the house, I wonder if he will be bringing the special coup de etat power with him...since he won it last season.

It doesn't seem like Jeff coming back in is associated with Pandora Box though because if Matt didn't open the box then Jeff wouldn't come back. CBS really wants him there to plug his internet show...which, btw, I could give a rat's ass about...

Archived