Pandora's Box - Diamond Power of Veto

CasperSabe

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading the nightly recap before bed I realize I hate all of these people except Brendon. They are all pretty much the lowest type of persons who go back and forth saying bad things about each other to others and it never stops. Not everybody in the BB house has to do this and it hasn't always been the case in other seasons but this year it is getting the the point where I don't want to see any of these vile people win. Enzo is the biggest dumbass ever, he changes his mind every 3 seconds about who he likes or dislikes and he sucks at every competition, he's a moron. Hayden is for some reason just coasting through the game even though he should be a big target but people are idiots. Lane is another big target who nobody tries to get out. Britney and Ragan, both are disgusting people but they actually do try unlike the Brigade minus Matt who I don't even know what to say about other than he should be going this week yet BB has to cheat and allow him to stay. Kathy is worthless, she and Brendon have been talking all day long about things and the second he goes to DR she runs to Britney and badmouths Brendon and they have a good time doing so.

Next season if I can't pick out a favorite within 2 weeks I think I just want watch it, I should have known then this season was gonna suck this hard, I actually thought it would, but not THIS BAD!

The houseguest don't have the luxury we have of seeing what happens behind their backs. Right now, Enzo appears to be the one that is not on anyone's radar. a dumbass?

I have a question...if the DPOV is used during the live eviction and the new person put up is voted out how do they get there stuff and does that mean they dont get a goodbye message? Kind of a corny question but just wondering how it works?

In the past BB has had the other house guests pack their stuff.

They won't get good-bye messages either.

In the last half hour Hayden asked Matt is he was the one who got the power via Pandora's Box. Matt said "I couldn't tell you if I did". WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS GUY HAVE TO DO TO GET THIS POWER REVOKED?

Well he can't tell them. :animated_rotfl: He has not broken any rules. Keep the losers on their toes.

I really have no idea who the little bugger is thinking about putting up...Im surprised he doesnt come out and ask who would they like to leave if someone has the power to choose last minute

I wouldn't ask that question till late tonight or tomorrow sometime. But I think in a round about way, he has been asking who they would want to see go next, besides brendon. But all week and I think some last week, he really wants Kathy gone, he doesn't like her at all. It would still keep him good with the brigade and wouldn't piss Brit or Ragan off, if he needed them next week.

I've been thinking about Brendon and Matt's Pandora's Boxes, and something doesn't seem right. If Brendon wasn't the HOH would Rachel still have been let back into the house or was his PD made just for him? If it was geared to him, that mean's Matt's was geared to him also and he was handed the DPOV by BB production. If Rachel was shown on the screen when Brendon had the choice to open it or not, then that shows it's fixed because nobody else in the house would open it if they saw her. This doesn't seem right that one HOH got a DPOV and another didn't(that we know of) based on who production wants to keep around.

I've been thinking about Brendon and Matt's Pandora's Boxes, and something doesn't seem right. If Brendon wasn't the HOH would Rachel still have been let back into the house or was his PD made just for him? If it was geared to him, that mean's Matt's was geared to him also and he was handed the DPOV by BB production. If Rachel was shown on the screen when Brendon had the choice to open it or not, then that shows it's fixed because nobody else in the house would open it if they saw her. This doesn't seem right that one HOH got a DPOV and another didn't(that we know of) based on who production wants to keep around.

Julie told Rachel that we might be seeing her back in the house BEFORE Brendon won the HoH. She said "might" only because Brendon had the option to open or not open the PB. Rachel would have been unleashed back into the house no matter who won HoH and opened up the box. I just wonder if anyone else won HoH and saw her picture on the box if they'd have said screw it...I ain't taking a chance of letting her back in the game...ya know ;)

OK so can anyone tell me with at least some certinty (sp) that if Matt does use this power. does this mean that since Brendons noms were pretty much a waste, does he get to play in this thursdays HOH comp? I keep hearing that he will bc that is what has been done in the past. Thanks~!

Julie told Rachel that we might be seeing her back in the house BEFORE Brendon won the HoH. She said "might" only because Brendon had the option to open or not open the PB. Rachel would have been unleashed back into the house no matter who won HoH and opened up the box. I just wonder if anyone else won HoH and saw her picture on the box if they'd have said screw it...I ain't taking a chance of letting her back in the game...ya know ;)

Has Brendon said what he saw that lured him into opening the box?

OK so can anyone tell me with at least some certinty (sp) that if Matt does use this power. does this mean that since Brendons noms were pretty much a waste, does he get to play in this thursdays HOH comp? I keep hearing that he will bc that is what has been done in the past. Thanks~!

it's only been used once & 4 people were left, so everyone played ( final 3 ) for HOH. wouldn't surprise me if bren gets to play for HOH.

diamond veto

Introduced in the final veto contest of season 4, The Diamond Power of Veto was essentially the same as the Golden Power of Veto. With only four houseguests left, the winner of the Veto could choose (with the exception of the Head of Household) who to evict -- if a nominee used it on themselves, they would become the only houseguest able to vote for eviction, and if the one houseguest who was not nominated used it on a nominated houseguest, only one houseguest would remain eligible for eviction. The Diamond Power of Veto did not appear in subsequent seasons

it's only been used once & 4 people were left, so everyone played ( final 3 ) for HOH. wouldn't surprise me if bren gets to play for HOH.

diamond veto

Introduced in the final veto contest of season 4, The Diamond Power of Veto was essentially the same as the Golden Power of Veto. With only four houseguests left, the winner of the Veto could choose (with the exception of the Head of Household) who to evict -- if a nominee used it on themselves, they would become the only houseguest able to vote for eviction, and if the one houseguest who was not nominated used it on a nominated houseguest, only one houseguest would remain eligible for eviction. The Diamond Power of Veto did not appear in subsequent seasons

So does that mean that Matt has the only vote this week? And can he also put up Ragan? Sorry Im confused lol...The really screwed up thing is. That the way I am perceiving how this D.POV is going to work, Rachel came up with this exact idea on the feeds the week before when Ragan had won that veto ticket. The way she had described her idea is exactly how it appears to be being played....That really sucks for her and Brendon....

Matt will use the Veto on himself and he will put someone up in his place.

He mentioned to Hayden he would be loyal to the Brigade unless one them is doing something shady to another Brigade member. If he only knew how Enzo/Hayden have been plotting against him. :animated_scratchchin:

Yeah I believe that Rachel still would have been let back into the house even if Brendon wasn't HOH ... They just would have given the HOH a very enticing letter leading them to open the box and also letting them know that opening the box could also unleash something bad on the house ... They wouldn't have shown Rachel or what their prize was for opening the box ...

He mentioned to Hayden he would be loyal to the Brigade unless one them is doing something shady to another Brigade member. If he only knew how Enzo/Hayden have been plotting against him. :animated_scratchchin:

Actually Matt and Lane are pretty close too. They told one another that they would save Brit and Ragan if they needed to do so and they have had the same talks with each other that Enzo and Hayden has had ... So they pretty much are even ...

Archived