Pandora's Box - Diamond Power of Veto

CasperSabe

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he is gonna still try to keep playing both sides and act like the hero for both by putting up poor Kathy. Which I think is crap bc she has been ev1's scape goat since the beginning. When in all actuality really she may not have the best competitive game but her social game hasnt been horrible. I think if she got a chance to stay this week she would have a great chance at winning the quiz HOH....She and Hayden both do...

Why is she poor Kathy? She has had just as many opportunities to win power as anyone else. She is the biggest floater in the house. She shamelessly floats with the power. She's one of the biggest backstabbers in BB history. Her social game is going to catch up with her and her bashing the weakest players to be on the side of the power in the house if she remains after this week.

I hope Matt does want to play both sides of the house and keep Brit. He has nothing to lose in doing so. If he makes it to the end, both sides will vote for him. There is no advantage to him to keep Kathy over Brit at this point in the game. Brit is not after him, and he knows Kathy can't help his game. Plus, even if Kathy won anything, he doesn't know what she'll do.

HOH is safe because at the HOH comp Julie said the winner is safe from being evicted, my question is can he pull both people off or just 1 nominee? Then he could pull both him and Lane off and put up Kathy and Brit then have a split vote and Brendon has to do the eviction, which is when they come clean about the brigade.

The proper person for him to put up is Kathy.

Matt sometimes does some strange things though.

He may see this as an opportunity to split up Lane and Britt, but he's been getting closer with Britt. It really is a bit of a mess right now.

HOH is safe because at the HOH comp Julie said the winner is safe from being evicted, my question is can he pull both people off or just 1 nominee? Then he could pull both him and Lane off and put up Kathy and Brit then have a split vote and Brendon has to do the eviction, which is when they come clean about the brigade.

He can only take one nominee off the block with his Dpov.

Just 1

Only one

I would love to see the look on Kathy's place when she is put up. The Loser Alliance would be too afraid of being exposed if they vote to keep one of their alliance being Kathy. After all Lane is not in their alliance. They won't have time to talk to each other and Brendon votes to keep Kathy and Meow Meow will panic.... I dunno... oh I just dunno.... :animated_rotfl:

I would love to see the look on Kathy's place when she is put up. The Loser Alliance would be too afraid of being exposed if they vote to keep one of their alliance being Kathy. After all Lane is not in their alliance. They won't have time to talk to each other and Brendon votes to keep Kathy and Meow Meow will panic.... I dunno... oh I just dunno.... :animated_rotfl:

Brendan shouldn't get a vote since he's HOH and there is an odd # of voters. Unless this DPOV somehow changes that as well.

Based on Matt's conversation in the last 10 minutes - very anti-Kathy, I am officially thinking that he's putting up Kathy. He's also planting the seed of working Lane/Britney/Ragan/Matt alliance to Lane based on Enzo/Hayden's alliance with Brendon.

I think he's also pitching the idea that he doesn't have the power YET - he'll say he got the power on Thursday and it's unrelated to the box.

Based on Matt's conversation in the last 10 minutes - very anti-Kathy, I am officially thinking that he's putting up Kathy. He's also planting the seed of working Lane/Britney/Ragan/Matt alliance to Lane based on Enzo/Hayden's alliance with Brendon.

I think he's also pitching the idea that he doesn't have the power YET - he'll say he got the power on Thursday and it's unrelated to the box.

I love it. :drummer:

Kathy has a reputation for having "floated" by without having won anything. If you were still in the house, kathy would look really good to be F2 with you if you have played a competitive game like Matt -- ie: 2 HOH wins, DPOV holder (although that's not much of an accomplishment he might think it is). It also makes him look like a stronger competitor should he end up final two, if he knocks miss I won 3 POV's out of the running.

Drawbacks of putting up Britney against Lane: Either way he's losing someone whose sympathetic to his cause (or so he thinks).

His other alliance members aren't good at winning things, and Britney is.

I am sure there are other reasons. I can't think of 'em though off the top of my head. :animated_scratchchin:

I hope he puts up Enzo or Hayden, both of those guys are no better than Kathy. I liked them until they started getting paranoid and turned on Matt.

I think if that happens that Lane will just slide right through to the finals while Brendon/Enzo/Hayden and Matt/Britney/Ragan battle it out. I don't respect gamers that don't do anything to win.

I also love it! I really hope it goes according to the diabolical evil genius's plan! :schnauz:

I didn't think he knew anything about E/H/B/K alliance...he's smart so maybe he's seen the signs/clues.

I don't see his reasoning for lying about where the DPoV came from...eh whatever...he's having fun with it.

Go team Matty! :)

Are we sure he can't nominate Brendon?

yes...we are sure

I wonder if Matt will have to remove himself before voting begins or have to wait until HG's votes are in.

Who is Matt going to replace himself with? Kathy is the most obvious to me since he's unable to but up Bren due to HOH status. Hey since Matt gets to choose the replacement does that mean the HOH rein is completed and maybe he can put up Bren after all. Oh No wishful thinking.

Unfortunately he's going to put Kathy up. He doesn't have the guts to make a bigger move.

Well seeing as how he just put up Brendon and Rachel and next HOH he is after Brendon I don't see those as little moves. He has made the biggest moves in the game.

yes and pahleeeeeeeeeeze put Kathy on the block.

Archived