Brendon - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

this guy really tried out for wrong show

he should be on the bachelorette

i still cant believe he is willing to sacrifice himself so rachel remains in the game :animated_scratchchin:

waste of casting spot :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone needs to tell Brendon that the houseguests are the ones that actually choose who to evict. :wacko:

Unless he voluntarily quits. Scheduling won't allow for CBS to do anything but give Rachel a free pass. Otherwise their finale night would be screwed, which has the Survivor premiere functioning as the lead-in.

All Brendon can do is workout/lift weights. He's what they used to call "muscle bound". Spare me the "big feet" excuse. He's wimpy. Rachel is much butcher than he'll ever be.

Also he wants Rachel to act just the way he thinks she should.

Wouldnt surprise me to see this guy get up and follow her right out the door. Seriously. She wouldnt follow him out the door but he would follow her. Its a shame this cant be a double eviction. I am sick of these two no kidding. Everything has been said about them twice. GO already.

He is such a lost puppy. I feel bad for him. I hope he gets his head back in the game when Rachel leaves.

I loathe these two but I could see Brendon being ok without his loser showmance on his arm all the time

All he does is look for her approval

-Kyo

I can't wait for one of this pair to be gone and then maybe we'll actually see some jockeying for position from the other hg.

ITA ITA ITA

All these people keep saying it will be boring without these two. What is so entertaining? Their housemeeting in W2 was boring and pathetic, their eating is boring and gross and their slobbering on each other is boring and vile

what's so entertaining?

-Kyo

ITA ITA ITA

All these people keep saying it will be boring without these two. What is so entertaining? Their housemeeting in W2 was boring and pathetic, their eating is boring and gross and their slobbering on each other is boring and vile

what's so entertaining?

-Kyo

I find nothing about them entertaining and if someone finds annoying to be entertaining so be it. It's unfortunate that some posters here think that all we do is make negative comments about hg. While this is true, what else can we comment on other than their actions because they're not giving us any real game play to comment on?

I find nothing about them entertaining and if someone finds annoying to be entertaining so be it. It's unfortunate that some posters here think that all we do is make negative comments about hg. While this is true, what else can we comment on other than their actions because they're not giving us any real game play to comment on?

That's exactly right! An old member of Morty's came in and asked why we were bashing personally instead of about gameplay and a poster said immediately "If there was gameplay, we would comment on it, we are commneting on what they are showing us"

She was right. The brigade will probably win by holding back this year so I can't bash them for using this method, but has it been boring for us? Of course! The big fights Janelle/Jen Chelsia/Nat Russ/Jordeff and compettitiveness in general were WAY better TV

Guest 6Borders

Does anyone think this is a possibility since he already thinks he's leaving and if the house sticks to their plan, it will be a complete shock to him that Rach is walking out the door. I think the guy is just over-the-edge enough to do it!

(Maybe one of you forum wiz kids can make this into a poll)

I'd like to see Brendon in the house once Rachel is gone........I think I'd like him once shes gone! He seems like a nice guy that fell for the wrong girl or Ho-bag!

jmho!

Does anyone think this is a possibility since he already thinks he's leaving and if the house sticks to their plan, it will be a complete shock to him that Rach is walking out the door. I think the guy is just over-the-edge enough to do it!

(Maybe one of you forum wiz kids can make this into a poll)

Your topic was merged but what's DOR?

I saw on the CBS board today that Brendon is planning to walk out instead allowing the vote. They said that was what all the 'checking the rule book' and 'getting the DR approval' talk was about. Is this true? If those of you managing this site and who follow every word on the live feeds know it isn't true, feel free to delete this thread. But wow, if it is what Brendon is planning, what a stupid move to try to save Rachel. They must have a deal to share the money with the other if one wins.

I saw on the CBS board today that Brendon is planning to walk out instead allowing the vote. They said that was what all the 'checking the rule book' and 'getting the DR approval' talk was about. Is this true? If those of you managing this site and who follow every word on the live feeds know it isn't true, feel free to delete this thread. But wow, if it is what Brendon is planning, what a stupid move to try to save Rachel. They must have a deal to share the money with the other if one wins.

I just know he's been planning something and he told Rachel it didn't matter what she wanted because he was going to do it.

They're going to get married and live happily ever after, don't ya know?--(after Brendon figures out how he can control Rachel), so their wouldn't be a money split. It would be mutual property.

I've heard no hint of this. They were checking the rule book last night to see if BB had the right to go through the houseguests luggage.

As far as what Brendon is planning, he wants to call a house meeting to "go off" on the houseguests to reinforce that Brendon should be the one to go.

If he walks, he can't go to the jury house, so no extended summer with Roachel. Not that he would care about that. To me, if he walks, there should be a replacement nominee with a vote....a vote to send Roachel packing to the jury house all alone.

I've heard no hint of this. They were checking the rule book last night to see if BB had the right to go through the houseguests luggage.

As far as what Brendon is planning, he wants to call a house meeting to "go off" on the houseguests to reinforce that Brendon should be the one to go.

If he walks, he can't go to the jury house, so no extended summer with Roachel. Not that he would care about that. To me, if he walks, there should be a replacement nominee with a vote....a vote to send Roachel packing to the jury house all alone.

Did B & R get into Matt's suitcase? I heard Matt talking as if he thought Rachel had earlier.

That's where he hid the diamond pov.

Archived