Brendon - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is so clueless to what's going on around him. At least Rachel knows everyone hates her..He really doesn't believe that. His time is up I hope..He needs to go so we can watch Rachel go psycho.

Actually Rachel just deluded herself up until now. She's only just realized everyone hates her. Giving the evil eye to Britney and Enzo like they were secret conspirators (which they were, and that alone provides 10x the hilarity).

The Red Baroness' plane just lost engine power.

I kinda hope he wakes up and realizes no girl you've known for 30-40 days is worth losing half a million dollars over. (Not that I think he has a real chance at the money at this point in time anyway). But how many "regular" people can in their lifetimes say that they were within 10 people of half a million dollars?

But in a way I sort of feel sorry for him. Because were he not hooked up with Rachel I think more people would like him. He has (on paper anyway the kind of qualities many women look for, even if he's not really my type.)

He's sensitive (maybe too sensitive?)

Good looking (not my personal type but he has a good body and is handsome in the traditional sense of the word)

Good with kids (I might be making a leap here but he seems kind, and he works with high school age kids -- so I am presuming this translates to good with kids)

Yeah I really don't understand the hate towards him besides he has a mega crush on her. Maybe he is a really shy person and doesn't meet a lot of chicks and he truly cares for her, I don't know. He doesn't seem like the shy type but he seems pretty nice to everyone, though extra sensitive. I love making fun of people (BB players) but making fun of someone who hasn't been cruel towards anybody and seems genuinely nice (sensitive) I really don't get. I think Rachel has killed his game(and vice versa) because I see him getting along with most of these people but good heavens I don't think I could stand everybody in this house singing peace and love songs together. Without team Brenchel I see ever nomination ceromony going something like "ive nominated you 2 because I have too, I can't stand doing it because i love everyone in this house but bb requires me to do this! please know its not personal sooo dont come after me next week guys! thanks!" At least they are trying to play this game and make it somewhat interesting.

I want him to leave because he won't play the game as Rachel will. Once he leaves, Rachel will be a maniac. If Brendon stays, we will see singing around the campfire. I don't care what happens, this has been a boring season and nothing is going to change. We're almost half way though and if there's no drama yet, there will be none. We keep reaching for it, but it's not going to happen. It started off boring, it's boring now and it will continue to be boring.

These people just want to get to the 500k. That's all they talk about. They do not want to start any trouble that could possibly jeopardize that. They all are just coasting. Rachel realizes this and knows nobody is going to jump in her face. This is probably why she behaves the way she does towards them. She has been bullying these people because it's easy. She is on the wrong season. I do believe she would have been in several arguments with people by now if she was on a different season.

Brendon is not what she thought he would be. This thing between them was over before it started. She can't even use him because he's useless to her.

I want him to leave because he won't play the game as Rachel will. Once he leaves, Rachel will be a maniac. If Brendon stays, we will see singing around the campfire. I don't care what happens, this has been a boring season and nothing is going to change. We're almost half way though and if there's no drama yet, there will be none. We keep reaching for it, but it's not going to happen. It started off boring, it's boring now and it will continue to be boring.

These people just want to get to the 500k. That's all they talk about. They do not want to start any trouble that could possibly jeopardize that. They all are just coasting. Rachel realizes this and knows nobody is going to jump in her face. This is probably why she behaves the way she does towards them. She has been bullying these people because it's easy. She is on the wrong season. I do believe she would have been in several arguments with people by now if she was on a different season.

Brendon is not what she thought he would be. This thing between them was over before it started. She can't even use him because he's useless to her.

He is useless to her except maybe for his 'big feet'! : :lookaround:

Guest 6Borders

Brendon has been the one derailing all the drama we could have seen from Rach. I don't hate the guy but I want to smack him upside the head....repeatedly!!!! I almost puked over his latest RDC (Rachel Damage Control) when he told her what a good person she was for sharing her champagne, how quickly they all forget, etc etc. If he believe any of his own crap or gets anyone else to buy it (I don't think Rach actually does), hes going into the wrong profession!

Doesn't look like the POV will be geared to people with small feet so he will probably win it and do something incredibly stupid. As must as I detest Rach, this guy needs to go. He's BORING to the hilt. I don't really even care to see if he has "game" without her.

wthhhhhhhhhhhh this guy honestly is willing to sacrifice himself for rachel to stay

gthohhhhhhhhhhhh

why do bb cast these types of people :animated_bouncy:

BRENDON... YOU ARE A FOOL. If the shoe was on the other foot you would be so on your own trying to save her is only making it worse She's Gone... hey another song for Rachel Hall & Oats ooops wrong thread lol

:animated_rotfl::food-smiley-005: Good one, I can still sing that tune in my head .

The ONLY reason I was hoping Brenda would win POV was to seem him really make a fool of himself when he pulled his ho bag off the block. And I think he would have done it too. Shades of Marcellas dumb ass move.

Brendon's scheming a big "sacrifice" and plans to leave this week instead of Roachel.

He told her is going to have a lot of time in the jury house, so he'll be writing a love poem a day for her! How romantic creepy!

Someone needs to tell Brendon that the houseguests are the ones that actually choose who to evict. :wacko:

OMG Brendan stated last night ""There are some players with a fatal flaw in this game: They have two X chromosomes. Women have a lot harder time detaching emotion from the game."

LOL Look who's talking Brenda!

This happened about 12:30AM

the timezone C? not sure

Guest 6Borders

He needs more therapy than Rachel does!!!!

Hello Brendon....wake up call!!! What game are you playing??? This is Big Brother not Love Connection (I actually never saw Love Connection but the reference just sounds good here!). Hate to say it buddy, but your GF is already out campaigning against you, no matter how many "tear-extensions" (might have to patent that one - lol) you see!!!

Watching BBAD right now, and I have to admit that I am astounded at his lack of a basic ability to "see through" Rachel's "schtick"....

I don't know if it can be attributed to a lack of "life experience" or he is just dense but, it really is astounding to me that a guy of his so-called "intelligence" and age can't see through this already......

But, hey, I guess in his case "Love, REALLY is truly BLIND".............

Archived