Brendon - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

Woooowwww ... just when I thought there was NO way this guy could possibly be a bigger idiot ... he just digs a little deeper & never fails to disappoint. I'm totally speechless trying to comprehend how this idiot can't see Rachel for what she really is - both inside & out!! I feel so sorry for this guy's family. Did I mention what an idiot he is!?! LOL

Susan.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woooowwww ... just when I thought there was NO way this guy could possibly be a bigger idiot ... he just digs a little deeper & never fails to disappoint. I'm totally speechless trying to comprehend how this idiot can't see Rachel for what she really is - both inside & out!! I feel so sorry for this guy's family. Did I mention what an idiot he is!?! LOL

Susan.

I am right there with you Susan............

Now, I better understand why he previously stated that his family doesn't support him.

Whoa.............................

I'm kinda liking the new bully Brendon...I hope he continues his new assertive ways. Makes the feeds fun to watch..

I'm kinda liking the new bully Brendon...I hope he continues his new assertive ways. Makes the feeds fun to watch..

He needs to keep pushing. He would have had Britney in tears and Ragan in the fetal position if he had pulled an ED on them. For some reason he went into hiding afterward. I don't think he enjoys being a jerk.

He needs to keep pushing. He would have had Britney in tears and Ragan in the fetal position if he had pulled an ED on them. For some reason he went into hiding afterward. I don't think he enjoys being a jerk.

It is not his nature unlike Evil Dick who Lane described as ED was well, just a dick :animated_rotfl:

That's right he better stay and SUFFER! And racks better leave regardless!

I may have missed the answer to this. Are those "racks" :eek: God given (as THEY say), or doctor given? :nono:

Also, am I :stirthepot: the only one who has a small inkling that Rachel may be "transgendered"? :lipsrsealed2:

I may have missed the answer to this. Are those "racks" :eek: God given (as THEY say), or doctor given? :nono:

Also, am I :stirthepot: the only one who has a small inkling that Rachel may be "transgendered"? :lipsrsealed2:

Doctor given

No

LOL They call her the tranny on many boards!

I could see this little ***** doing this kind of crap.

BB wants Rachel in because supposedly she causes drama and entertains people. Newsflash folks...Rachel isn't enterttaining. So sick of hearing on the feeds how much of a snoozefest this will be. It is NOW and Rachel leaving won't make any difference.

Ok yes we won't get to see two mediocre looking guys make out anymore...so what? So we won't get to see Rachel and Brendon stuff their faces and hear about how much they love each other. That's entertainment?

I've been worried this whole time Brendon will go and I can see it coming...it wouldn't surprise me. Then somehow Rachel will end up as HoH again and we get to suffer. Each following week somehow she'll stay off the block

-Kyo

Brenda is a sad, delusional, girly man. I love how he stands up to the two smallest people in the house. What a tough guy. He really protected Rach-hell from those meanies. Wish the cameras could be rolling when he finds out Rach-hell isn't moving to CA. :animated_bouncy:

I am right there with you Susan............

Now, I better understand why he previously stated that his family doesn't support him.

Whoa.............................

Especially since in most of his pre Interviews, he stated that his family has always supported him and stood by him.

He didnt look like a Bully to me, he looked like a Patsy who has no b*lls

He's like diane from season 5.

I just want to take a plastic bottle and bonk him on the head and say wake up silly! You're actually trying to convince people to kick you out instead of her?

And you realize if you're trying to get kicked out telling them how much better she is at competitions then you is only encouraging them to want to kick her out, not keep her! (Although .. if he's fooling us all with his dumb dumb routine and he's really trying to make them vote her out maybe he's smarter than we gave him credit for? ... Nah)

Don't know if he can take the "drama" in the house so I don't know. I wouldn't put it past him to weasel out, but I wouldn't put it past him to stay in. I mean we're talking about a "scientist" here who has clearly shown he doesn't have much in the brains or courage department.

Guest 6Borders

He's just stupid enough to do it, and I wish he would but BB will haul all the Diary Room Shrinks out of the woodwork, sit him down in DR for as long as it takes and talk him out of it (maybe already have). They won't even have to play the money card (he's already tossed that in their faces)...they would just tell this lovesick fool that he would not get to spend the rest of the summer with Rach and he would buy it (even tho she's already played him for one of the biggest fools on BB and prob planet earth).

I HONESTLY believe that we ALL saw Brendon have an actual NERVOUS BREAKDOWN on National TV!!! This man is just NOT STABLE! Honestly, some people just cannot handle this game.........And, I believe that Rachael is aware of this too. She's just pushing him over the edge. I think they both need some serious help/counseling.

Archived