Brendon - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

brendon_villegas.jpg

Name: Brendon Villegas

Current Residence: Riverside, Calif.

This wuss gets more and more disappointing every day.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am hoping for a miracle!! Brandon better win HOH!!

BB doesn't want him to win... unfortunately for Brendon BB is always listening and week 1 he told Rachel that the only thing he can't do is something that makes him spin.

hello block

ShowVorce...I love it!!! :clap:

I think Brenda is a muscle bound loooooosah. And it's good!

Also I noticed she is a HIGH SCHOOL swim coach. Somehow I thought it was college. Either way I'm sure he's one of those coaches who ALWAYS showers with the male team members.

Guest 6Borders

He's just pitiful and I'm so tired of his whining. Lane is way bigger and bulkier than Brendon and he stayed on longer. Bren spent an hour (well that's about when I got tired of listening so could have been longer) dissecting each HG's strength and weakness and how he was better than each of them in every instance the night before the comp!

I guess BB will have to, in future comps, make sure each "space" is measured and assigned according to each HG's body size, type and feet in physical/endurance comps.

Brendon, grow up, quit whining, get you head in the game, and go get a girlfriend you would be proud to take home to mom.

Trying to defend Rachel, he's just digging his own grave. He'll be next to go, after Rachel.

NOT if they enjoin him in the "brigade"...until they get rid of Kathy, Brit and Ragan...OR...if they are really CRUEL! LOL Imagine HER alone in the jury house for a week...years past the booze flowed ther!!! LOL

He is so clueless to what's going on around him. At least Rachel knows everyone hates her..He really doesn't believe that. His time is up I hope..He needs to go so we can watch Rachel go psycho.

Archived