Britney - Week 5 - PoV Winner

CeCiMom

I admire that she has been able to win 3 POVs but Janelle won them when she really needed to. This last one that Brit won wasn't a good idea. Sometimes you have to outwit an opponent by not winning a comp, boring but it's working for the guys so far. I do hope next year the HG are much fiestier!

This is true. I wish that Britney would wait her turn. Lol. You don't think she's trying to scare the other hg do you? I kind of wondered that before when she was winning those and the Brigade was winning none. It's almost like she was saying, "If you nominate me, I will win," or something.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always here and always watching out for the princesses :-p

Alot of folks call her dumb and that's ok. I think winning 3 PoV's is damn good! Like I said before she is fast-tracking to being my 2nd fav HG of all time.

We at Team Blonde would like to say we do not mind criticism of the princesses no matter how missplaced it may be. We view it as an oppurtunity to increase our efforts to provide a better service to the customer

You know what? I'm just gonna say what half of you are probably thinking...I'm an idiot (and MAN do I love being one...makes life so much easier) :-p

and for those who didn't get it right away...yes that was sarcasm...((ya never know who might take offense...although I was making fun of me))

Team Blonde and the Princess Project would like to publicly apologize for the comments of the CEO, ILoveDaniele. His views on his lack of intelligence do not neccessarily reflect the opinions of the employees and shareholders.

:-p

-Kyo

:party_smilie: It's okay. You have a soft spot for blondes. That doesn't make you an idiot imo.

Guest 6Borders

Brit is hilarious. I loved the Talk Show segment and I hope they come up with a good name and keep it going. I'm sure there is going to be enough Bren/Rach material for a few more weeks at least.

Is the talk show on Show2? Sounds good and reminds me of the puppet show in Season 10 that I loved.

Brit is still my favorite. She is really intelligent and knows the game well. She has a fantastic sense of humor. She is catty but that makes the show more fun.

Im affraid that the demise of Brenchel this week is also the demise of the great game that Brit was playing up to this point. Unfortunatly she is too busy being wrapped up in the childish drama and more interested in backstabbing and talking trash about Brendon and Rachel to recognize her greatest allies are going out the door this week...Brit WAS playing the best personal game up until the point where she switched from game play to personal feelings and immature drama and backstabbing. I think it's safe to say that even if Brit gets her head back into the game and finally gets her wheels turning and figures out the brigade, it will be too little too late. I only hope bc of her mean spirit that we are able to see her face when she realizes Rachel was the one who did have her back and who could have helped her in the game...Britt, unless she wins HOH/POV will be gone right after brenchel...And I for one can't wait to see it...Which is sad because I LOVED her up until this week...Reagan is in just about the same situation as her...But by the time they realize it, it will be too late...Kathy will outlast Britney...

Brendon and Rachael are a sinking ship. Britney would be stupid to align with them. I think now she is playing the best game she can. She is forming personal relationships with each of the guys. Her demise is that the is not a Brigade and she is good at comps and they know she would win the comps at the end and maybe win the game. Now is not the time but she needs to try to separate the Brigade and make a run to the end.

I'd like to see Britney win HoH and put up Enzo/Hayden or Enzo/Matt. I'd actually prefer Lane to be up with Enzo but that won't happen.

There are times I really like her and other times when she can be annoying. But I have to root for her now because I don't want Enzo, Hayden or Lane in the final. If she gets to the final with Matt or Ragan I think she has a chance.

I'd prefer to see Enzo, Lane and Hayden win the Finals only due to low annoying factor for me this season, but if Britney, Ragan, Kathy and Matt win I'm okay with it. As long as Brendon or Rachel don't win the season is not a total wash out.

With that said, I think in her mind she thinks she's making all the right moves only because she's factoring Lane into them. If he puts the Brigade first, she doesn't have a chance unless she wins as many HOHs as she can and POVs if needed. I don't think Matt would save her with the special veto if the situation arose next week.

What will Brit talk about once Brenden and Rachel are gone? I mean really, i liked her too until this past week or so, hearing her and Ragan talk about Rachel and Brenden as disgusting as they have been, talking about nips, and vagina's, etc. its simply sickening. They go on and on about Rachel making a few comments here and there, which I didnt like either, believe me, however, Brit and Ragan make Rachel seem tame. I cannot wait to watch how much fun she has when she's on the block, lol. Her 2 biggest alies are getting ready to walk out the door and she is stupid to know it.

I like Britt ok but I do have a problem with people that make fun of others faults just to make themselves seem better. If R or B were your family would you still think it was funny the things Brit and Reagan say about others. The others sitting around have to wonder what she says behind their backs. I would like her better if she would say to her face what she has the nerve to say behind peoples backs.

I think if Hayden makes finals he will probably win. Matt's DV, if he uses it, will be seen as a hit to his gameplay cred, because he didn't earn it, he just got it by pure chance. All Hayden has to do is win a POV or an HOH legit, to boost his gameplay stats.

Enzo and Lane don't want to win anything and it'll hurt them in finals. Hayden's the one Matt would probably take to the end. He doesn't have Kristen on the jury to throw a vote his way while Britney would throw one Lane's way. And Enzo is too likeable.

Hayden won.

I dont care who wins. Britneys eyes are misaligned and she sure does love to malign whomever isnt in her presence at the moment. Maybe she is just bored. Britney might as well win as anybody I do guess.

Im affraid that the demise of Brenchel this week is also the demise of the great game that Brit was playing up to this point. Unfortunatly she is too busy being wrapped up in the childish drama and more interested in backstabbing and talking trash about Brendon and Rachel to recognize her greatest allies are going out the door this week...Brit WAS playing the best personal game up until the point where she switched from game play to personal feelings and immature drama and backstabbing. I think it's safe to say that even if Brit gets her head back into the game and finally gets her wheels turning and figures out the brigade, it will be too little too late. I only hope bc of her mean spirit that we are able to see her face when she realizes Rachel was the one who did have her back and who could have helped her in the game...Britt, unless she wins HOH/POV will be gone right after brenchel...And I for one can't wait to see it...Which is sad because I LOVED her up until this week...Reagan is in just about the same situation as her...But by the time they realize it, it will be too late...Kathy will outlast Britney...

That is exactly how I feel about Britney. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!

Britney should have stuck with Brencel along with Ragan and Kathy. They kissed @ss when she was hoh then dropped her for the Brigade who they could have started to get rid of with Rachel winning hoh's and Britney and Brendon winning povs it could have been a split house attacking each other. Instead these people want to all get along and play pool, eat and sleep.

I thought she was playing a good game for a while, and I thought she was even a little funny. But now she's starting to get on my nerves. All she does is complain non stop about other HG's. Winning the pov's seem to have gotten to her head. She seems to think/feel she's untouchable. She doesn't realize she's making her position more and more vulnerable.

Britney has always talked about people. She goes from one person to another and that is what she does. Its her game. That and winning POV's. As long as she can win comps she will stay and talk about people. Britneys big problem will come if she faces the jury of people that she has talked about because they might just not like her. I dont like her except for her being funny but her funny is always at the expense of others and that might cost her. If she manages to win then she wins and thats okay with me but I still wont like her.

Brit is totally playing the game for the Brigade...She's too focused on Rachel and Brendon and talks about them constantly,not paying attention to the game!Britt is a dumb-dumb!Ragan's off his game too,he's too busy listening to the little hypocrite to realize what's going on!!This is getting BORING!!!

That probably shouldn't be a new topic, it belongs in the Britney thread.

That being said, I'm not sure what she's doing either, she needs to be really careful in what she says. She's even letting Kathy hear her mean girl talk, which could turn out bad for her if either Bren/Rachel stick around and see power, because Kathy will run & spill every word Brit's ever said about them around her. I'm worried for her game right now, I hope for her sake they stick to the plan and get Rachel out. Then she needs to find out where Lane really stands with her.

I thought she was playing a good game for a while, and I thought she was even a little funny. But now she's starting to get on my nerves. All she does is complain non stop about other HG's. Winning the pov's seem to have gotten to her head. She seems to think/feel she's untouchable. She doesn't realize she's making her position more and more vulnerable.

I agree! I really liked her at first but she's wearing on my nerves! I didn't get the feeds this season (Thank God!) but her DR sessions lead me to believe that she is real catty and will soon be out the door too....she'll never make it to F-4 unless there's a miracle....

jmho!

Archived