Britney - Week 5 - PoV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But remember he is trying to get evicted, so he is doing most of this on purpose. Before now Brenden has actually been very gentlemanly and tried to hold Racheal back. Besides, she is making it personal herself with many of the things she said. I do not feel sorry for her. He only got upset with her because she was laughing at him while he was talking to Ragan.

Oh, I know Brendon did it on purpose and that makes it even more pathetic .

I do not know if its just me or what, but I CANT STAND BRITNEY and her "Miss know it all"! I so CANT WAIT until she gets booted out so I dont have to listen to her. I swear I wasted $40.00 this year with the live feeds and I havent watched because of her.... and a few more in this house this year!!

I find Britney to be funny her remarks are sometimes really funny but they definitely are at the expensoe of others. Making fun of people all the time reflects on the person doing it at some point. It might be defensive posturing. Britney is good at some comps and I like that. I also think that she would probably be a good friend. I like the best that she was honest with rachel. I admire that. If Britney has luck on her side she might make it to f2 and at this point deserves it way more than kathy-lane-hayden-enzo or thats the way I see it. That doesnt mean that I like her or want her to make it but its okay by me if she does.

I find Britney to be funny her remarks are sometimes really funny but they definitely are at the expensoe of others. Making fun of people all the time reflects on the person doing it at some point. It might be defensive posturing. Britney is good at some comps and I like that. I also think that she would probably be a good friend. I like the best that she was honest with rachel. I admire that. If Britney has luck on her side she might make it to f2 and at this point deserves it way more than kathy-lane-hayden-enzo or thats the way I see it. That doesnt mean that I like her or want her to make it but its okay by me if she does.

I dont see her making fun of people as a defensive posturing one single bit. She has been doing it to EV1 since week ONE. She pretended to be Rachels friend for game play I get that. But I have not seen that girl other than politely rubbing it in rachels face that she wasnt going to use the POV on her, be honest to rachel at ALL....I admire nothing about this backstabbing spoiled brat to be honest. And IMHO she is the least deserving of anyone in that house. She let go of all class and morals and even the basics of human respect and compassion just to be malicious and mean for her own enjoyment and self esteem. Im sorry but wishing injury to another person and death on another person is way over the line and shows that she has no heart what so ever. She has the ball's to talk chit behind the backs of Rachel and Brendon, and then stumbles over her own words when she is finally confronted...Then has the nerve to say that the only reason Brendon singled HER out was because she was a woman and small...When in fact she earned every bit of the heat for herself. Which is why no one came to her defense when the fight happened. Since then I have seen her getting a taste of her own meds from the other house guests and they are now backstabbing her as well....And I for one think its hilarious. Karma is a real biotch....And what goes around comes around. So she better hope that herself or Reagan win that HOH today. BC if not she is likely to be meeting rachel at the jury house very soon...Orr.she may even be the 1st one there..Britney was quickly becoming a fan favorite in the hearts of americans, then she totally blew it this week when the "real" Britney reared her ugly soul. Now there is a good chance that after seeing how she and the other HG's have treated brenchel this week,america has been suggesting and coming up with a way to save them...Oh the sweet smell of revenge....

Karma is a real biotch....And what goes around comes around.

Precisely how I feel about Rachel. Rachel hasn't the slightest shred of humanity in her IMO. She talks about people, backstabs, whines and cries, and apparently thinks the entire house is trying to get between her and 'her man' who she met a few weeks ago and wants to marry. Then Rachel decides to get drunk and blah blah blah

We all know the story. There frankly isn't many in this house who deserve the win if you want to look at it from the personal perspective. Brigade sits back and does nada while Matt does all the work then talk about Matt behind his back. Matt makes up inventions about a sick wife for sympathy. Brendon is a little pansy boy who only plays for the benefit of his genitalia and pathetic heart, Rachel is a die-cast b**** with no emotion or regard for anyone but herself and her OBJECTS (i.e. Brendon), Kathy is a slug and talks behind backs too, and Ragan refuses to get his hands dirty at all. Who do you think deserves the win?

At least Britney is winning things a la the PoV Princess (behind Janie of course). Britney has made mistakes. I love the girl but I don't play blind love. She's said some mean things but other than a different approach how are and of the hamsters any different? They all seem to show a genuine lack of respect for other HG's and people in general. Rachel makes her entirely wild and out there accusations and says mean things too. Let's not forget this week calling out Ragan and Matt for an alliance that isn't even there and then back talking and stumbling when she gets caught. Then she calls her little lap-dog in to defend her stupidity. Then she has the nerve a couple weeks ago to say that Kristen and Hayden couldn't be married since they aren't in love all the while she has her puppy love thinly veiled behind a hormonally-charged sex romp and she believes this is true love despite constantly beating down poor Brendon. I use the term 'poor' VERY loosely. I do feel sorry for him...barely but as they say 'fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

Matt runs around and tells everyone about his horrifically sick wife who doesn't even have a cold and backtracks, Kath doesn

Helloooooooooooo the whole house is playing Brenden and Rachel not just Britney. Not sure why Enzo, Lane and Hayden don't get any crap for the game they are playing with Brenchel. They are ALL playing the two-face game.

Helloooooo, no one else in the house has spent as much time with Rachel as Britney (excluding Brendon) or do we all forget the hours she spent almost every night in Rachel's HoH room in the bathtub acting like best friends with Rachel. Yeah, everyone has been two-faced around Rachel but Britney has been the queen and done it to the extreme.

I can't wait for $h!tney to enter the jury house. I hope that Bren and Rach give her a piping hot dish of the crap that she has been handing out. Britney has the constant need to be the center of attention and is a truly pathetic character. I used to be a fan of hers and it is hilarious to see (on other boards and forums) how she has turned into being one of the least liked houseguests in this seasons house. I think she has truly burned her bridges, even with Lane... Lane was so angry the next morning after the evening when she acted the know-it-all and was completely wrong. People have been saying it from day one (mainly the Bragade) about how Brit just talks to hear herself talk. Once this season is done.... she won't be missed.

I can't wait for $h!tney to enter the jury house. I hope that Bren and Rach give her a piping hot dish of the crap that she has been handing out. Britney has the constant need to be the center of attention and is a truly pathetic character. I used to be a fan of hers and it is hilarious to see (on other boards and forums) how she has turned into being one of the least liked houseguests in this seasons house. I think she has truly burned her bridges, even with Lane... Lane was so angry the next morning after the evening when she acted the know-it-all and was completely wrong. People have been saying it from day one (mainly the Bragade) about how Brit just talks to hear herself talk. Once this season is done.... she won't be missed.

IMO Rachel is FAR more needing of attention. I can say on here save for a few fans she was never terribly liked

Ah well...I will stick with her. She's no worse than any of these other people...just has different problems

-Kyo

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but Brendon is wrong for defending another "WOMAN". BTW Brendon walked pass her exagerrated walk toward the doors, she then followed him to the door's But, remember all these "MEN" are picking on a woman in fact planning ways to hurt her more. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

No Brenda is wrong for getting in her face and posturing the way he did. Where I come from, real men don't do that.

Helloooooo, no one else in the house has spent as much time with Rachel as Britney (excluding Brendon) or do we all forget the hours she spent almost every night in Rachel's HoH room in the bathtub acting like best friends with Rachel. Yeah, everyone has been two-faced around Rachel but Britney has been the queen and done it to the extreme.

After the way Rach-hell acted this week, I wouldn't want to hang out with her either. No one does. Rach-hell brought this all on herself with her actions. Since Brenda lost HOH she turned into a complete nut. Everyone in the house is two faced. Enzo and Kathy are just as bad. Maybe they don't vocalize all the time how nasty Rach-hell and Brenda are, but they definitely act one way to the gruesome twosome and talk about them/plot against them just as much as anyone. Enzo has Brenda believing Rach-hell is going to stay, acting buddy buddy to him, then telling the house he'll snap if Brenda keeps talking to him. Everyone in the house uses and talks about everyone this season. Brit and Ragan brought it to another level playing the mean girls, and yes it is getting out of hand, but at least Brit is playing the game.

It's true that Brit has been 2 faced to Rachel...but it was done as part of strategy to get info, report back to her side (yes, yes...I know they plan on back stabbing her soon...) and for her to stay safe while Rachel was in power. Kathy did it during Rachel's 1st Hoh....and Rachel called her out on it. Ragan was berated by Brendon for acting like he was Rachel's friend. Enzo and Hayden are acting like they're friends of Brendon right now just to toy with him and Rachel. Hayden and Kristen acted like they were friends of B & R during her first Hoh. It's all part of the game to manipulate others and they all do it.

I guess my point is...they all act fake and lie to each other...so why is taking the action to an extreme necessarily a bad thing and at what point does it cross the line on good game play in manipulating others. Who's to judge of where the line is? I guess we all have our own set of standards on what is acceptable and what is not....I'm of the opinion though that anything goes in the game. A lie is a lie no matter how big. Manipulating someone to get what you want is fair game. Yelling or fighting to throw someone off their game is fair game too. Doing what ever it takes to advance to the next round is just fine with me. Oh...and that integrity word they all keep throwing around...no one this season has it...and as far as I'm concerned it doesn't jive with this game (I think Dan was about as close as anyone ever came to playing with integrity...and even he failed when he screwed Jerry over.)

Now when it comes to Brit being a constant trash talker...I can see how it bothers people...doesn't bother me though (in the game)...I enjoy it. :)

Britney has played the better game than Rachel. Rachel is likely going home. Britney isnt. One more week is worth something. Rachel gets this. Too late. There are no awards or demerits for how you played the game but rather how well you played the game. It wears the money face. It is why they are there.

I have no problem with the lying and back stabbing. My problem with Britts behavior is that she talks about people behind their backs ans says really low things and then acts like what she has said is totally justified because she is somehow better than them. Also most people from small towns don't get big city people and vice versa. I loved listening to Matt talk about what a horrible person Britt can be and how they really want her gone karma baby. She is going to spend the whole week crying and since Rach will be gone who will baby her this time?

IMO Rachel is FAR more needing of attention. I can say on here save for a few fans she was never terribly liked

Ah well...I will stick with her. She's no worse than any of these other people...just has different problems

-Kyo

I agree with you on the fact that Rach is wanting to be the center of attention as well. I think you are spot on with that. BUT Brit is obsessed with her bashing, she can't seem to have a semi normal conversation without acting and smashing the way she does. It is truly pathetic. It is funny that the brigade are even gitting sick of her and her girlfriend Ragan...

I agree with you on the fact that Rach is wanting to be the center of attention as well. I think you are spot on with that. BUT Brit is obsessed with her bashing, she can't seem to have a semi normal conversation without acting and smashing the way she does. It is truly pathetic. It is funny that the brigade are even gitting sick of her and her girlfriend Ragan...

Well love her as I might i have always said her mouth is her biggest foe

-Kyo

Well love her as I might i have always said her mouth is her biggest foe

-Kyo

I Love your loyalty:) I love your posts too... pretty much I think you rock:) I think it is awesome that you are so tactful and respectful, even agreeing to disagree:)

Hugz!

Matt and Britney for f2. They've been the most diligent and need to ally. I would love to see them verbally fight it out for the bucks. At this point, nobody else is even in sight of their realm.

I Love your loyalty:) I love your posts too... pretty much I think you rock:) I think it is awesome that you are so tactful and respectful, even agreeing to disagree:)

Hugz!

well hugs right back to you

Look my history of choosing houseguests is sketchy and shallow at best...and downright horrifying at worst. I am constantly on the bad side of the fence. Goes with the territory of blonde love I suppose :-p

But three things I AM sure of...

1. I have fun and do end up legitimately loving my girls (with on exception...she who shall not be named)

2. This is all fun for me. BB is a blast. I might be the one guy who finds total enjoyment in the feeds and game even when it is boring the rest. Watching Brit, Ragan and Hayden on the WWJcD talk show, hearing em speak about nothing in particular...whatever! My life is long and hard (no I am not whining I promise) Between the military and graduate school and internships and work I like something simple. The fact is Britney is simple (sorry sweetheart! that isn't an insult from me I promise) and I will get back to that in a second to stay on topic

3. Over all else...this is a forum and I respect the ToC but more so I respect people as a whole. There is simply no reason to fly off the handle at you because you dislike Brit. Who cares? People who lose their minds over rivalry in anything baffle me. Sox vs. Cubs, Democrats vs. Republicans, Brit vs. Rachel...what's the point of hurting people's feelings or losing a potential friend over something that in the cosmic sense means nothing.

If Brit wins the 500k I will cheer hard and loud...but does it really make a difference to me in the end? Nope!

Brit to me is simple and real. so let me preface this

WARNING! ILD is about to make a sweeping generalization about humanity as a whole including himself!!! This is not an attack on any specific person!

Brit is catty and talks behind backs. I have yet to meet a friend or person who has never done this.

Brit said some things about wishing harm on others. I think if the Total Honesty Machine were flicked on people would be shocked by what other humans would say

Brit is spoiled. A lot of people EVEN without money are spoiled and terribly self-entitled

I can raise my hand and tell you I am guilty of every one of those little crimes that Britney committed. Does she do it more intensely than myself? yeah probably but I am still just as guilty

If you want to know the honest-to-goodness reason I cheer Team Blonde it

I don't feel sorry for Britney at all now. I didn't like her the first week, then I thought I would like her because she seemed to have game. Now she just has mean spirited back stabbing as her game. I do forgive Brendon because he IS trying to throw himself on the sword for Rachel. Rachel and Brendon genuinely were loyal to those who they considered friends, only to have those "friends" stab them in the back. I read an article recently where they said that Ragan and Britney are the new Natalie and Kevin and couldn't agree more (with the exception of the shower thing). And even after the fight with Kathy... what did Brendon do? He made Kathy slop cakes (or something like that). They cook for the house and get made fun of for it. Britney is loyal to no one and deserves the Brigade coming after her next.

You took the words right out of my mouth. ITA!

Brit is a total insecure bitch!

I love Brit. She is doing what she has to and staying in the game so far. She at least remembers what she has said and what others have said, unlike Rachael. Brit doesn't need to be bullied by an ogre or a vegas vip so called cocktail waitress. Even when she knew what Rachael has said about her she understood that Rachael may need to have someone to talk to. She let Rachael know straight up she can not use the veto on her or Brendan because it would effect her game. That is why Rachael has a problem with Brit.

One thing I like about Britney is she doesn't use the "F" word. I love that because that is a word I have never used in my vocabulary. It is just refreshing to me. I don't think I have heard Ragen say that word either. :smile1:

It is nice isn't it...I unfortunately use it too much. Would be nice to stop. I really think there is a sweetness trying to get out. Unfortunately it is wrapped by a vulnerable girl packaging who was probably told she was never enough and blah blah

Won't go too deep into it

huh...something I admire and envy in Britney...Thanks Marty...you made my adoration stronger!

-Kyo

I do not know if its just me or what, but I CANT STAND BRITNEY and her "Miss know it all"! I so CANT WAIT until she gets booted out so I dont have to listen to her. I swear I wasted $40.00 this year with the live feeds and I havent watched because of her.... and a few more in this house this year!!

If you would've signed up for the early bird discount you would've only wasted $30.00. :D

The reason I watch the feeds is for the WHOLE experience. Whether they are fighting, (which is fun to watch), going over strategy, doing ADL's, or just sitting in silence for awhile, (which is boring).

I like watching how 13/14 strangers, (for the most part), interact with each other in order to get from point A, (Day 1) to point Z, (final 2). It's the points from B to Y and how each HG determines how to navigate that path that I find exciting.

Yes some seasons are better than others and some HG's are better than others. The cattiness and hypocrisy is usually being done by everyone on different levels and sometimes it does go to far but that happens in everyday situations outside of the BB house.

Even the HG's that I don't like I enjoy watching them and what they say or do. There are times when I like to see tension and drama and there are times I like to see everyone getting along.

Big Brother is my favourite reality show and I look forward to it every year because I like looking into how the hamsters co-exist in their habitat. I personally find that as long as I try to keep things in perspective, (it's just a game, people go nuts in the house, etc) and not take things that happen in the house personal I find I enjoy the experience a lot more.

Just My Opinion.

Archived