Britney - Week 5 - PoV Winner

CeCiMom

Britney bashing a couple of 2 bit hookers...for shame!

Who'd do such a thing!?! :rolleyes:

;)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's an interesting observation because the two girls Britney has been bashing since day 1 on the feeds was Kristen and Rachel. Guess Britney's ego couldn't handle that.

One night I was watching the feeds. Kristen was still in the house. Twit was lying on the outdoor cot and hayden was standing near. She kept looking at him in a way that she wanted him to notice her but he paid her no mind. She got up off the cot and stood up and I was kind of under the impression she thought she could get his attention this way. He still paid her no mind. She started adjusting her mic in the bikini bottom pulling on it and walked over to the outdoor fridge. The way she was moving by the fridge and bent over struck me as a last ditch effort to get him to notice her. It didn't happen. Watch how she looks at him sometimes. This is just my observation. Also, IMO she is no different now than she was with Monet the couture model in the house, but I'm thinking that if Monet would have caught one of the male hg eye, I bet they wouldn't have been buddies. Rachel is all out in the open with her jealousies, but Twit is the silent kind. JMO!!!!!

Britney bashing a couple of 2 bit hookers...for shame!

Who'd do such a thing!?! :rolleyes:

;)

Kristen may be considered a bit loose if she gave it up to Hayden so quick, but I never heard her say she did anything men and got paid for it.

I find a few things funny. Not as knee-slapping funny, but funny-odd-funny.

Anyways, first I find it funny that people are insisting that if you have something bad to say, you say it to their face, therefore commending Brendon's behavior last night. Just a reminder on (or maybe a welcome to) the Big Brother game: while sometimes the in-the-face critiques are effective, it's primarily a behind-the-back kind of game...a game where you build enemies and create targets by what you say about your other houseguests. Sometimes it's not personal, but that's pretty rare. Sometimes it's funny (funny-ha-ha), which I love, if it's aimed at those I dislike.

The second thing that I find funny is the perception that crying is a weakness. In no way did I see Britney's tears last night as a reaction to something Brendon specifically said or that Brendon had scored some kind of win by making her cry. I think her tears were a result of the adrenalin of the confrontation. She's strong and as feisty as ever, and Brendon is still a douche.

The last thing I find funny is people being upset by a double standard, as in certain behaviour is okay by Britney, but not okay by Brendon. I say welcome to the world of fandom. You like who you like and accept who you like and forgive who you like. This is a reality show, afterall.

JMHO :)

You can say it is a game all you want but is it good game to sit an talk crap about someone 24/7 Is it a good game to treat a possible jury vote like a leppard? (sp) IMO it has nothing to do with game. the whole house hates Brenchell allready her constant cattiness isnt going to change anything, they were already targets If anything she has put an unecessary target on herself by her behavior. I see the brigade egging it on. It takes the target off their backs should Brendon/Rachel wins HOH next week.

No IMO Britney's constant crap talk has nothing to do with game. Most of the time it is her and Ragan doing it by themselves. What purpose does that serve to the game?

Maybe it's just me but it seems like the week after Britney befriends someone they are voted out, this may not be 100% correct but think about it.

You can say it is a game all you want but is it good game to sit an talk crap about someone 24/7 Is it a good game to treat a possible jury vote like a leppard? (sp) IMO it has nothing to do with game. the whole house hates Brenchell allready her constant cattiness isnt going to change anything, they were already targets If anything she has put an unecessary target on herself by her behavior. I see the brigade egging it on. It takes the target off their backs should Brendon/Rachel wins HOH next week.

No IMO Britney's constant crap talk has nothing to do with game. Most of the time it is her and Ragan doing it by themselves. What purpose does that serve to the game?

EXACTLY-There isn't any strategy in this house, it's all "Lets talk crap" about 2 others to keep them off our back, is it even going to be interesting when BRENCHEL leaves? I am sure "Twitney" (my fav name stated by another) will attack Ragans "Prettiness" HAH

Which is exactly what brendon and rachel are doing....Like I said double standards....But I think I am gonna follow above posters advice...It's pretty obvious that ppl are dead set against anything the two of them do...

I dont get what difference it makes if anyone is for them or against them, to each his own and it is just a moot point to try and defend any of them, for what, this is BB, I dont like any of them really so I guess I am gonna bash away when I see something I dont like or is as ridiculous as Brandon ad Rachel have been acting.

It is really really hard to find someone to root for. I know when we do find someone that maybe we can cheer for there are going to be lots of haters. This season is like no other for me as it is a big reach to pick a favorite.

Yep this is BB, we go thru this every HG'S. Brit is no different then any other HG'S in past seasons. She is playing the game and will do well until the Brigade is revealed.

Oh come on Gizz "Twitney" playing the game? If she was playing the game she would be concerned about getting "Votes" not castrating the players

It is really really hard to find someone to root for. I know when we do find someone that maybe we can cheer for there are going to be lots of haters. This season is like no other for me as it is a big reach to pick a favorite.

Same here - maybe it's for the best, because usually whoever I decide to root for doesn't win, with only a couple of exceptions.

If Britney's fiance can watch this show and not see the handwriting on the wall for his future with her, he deserves all that is coming his way. Pleasing her will be a full-time job with few considerations for the effort. Spoiled, demanding, mean little girls grow up to be spoiled, demanding, mean women. He will need to keep his therapist and attorney on speed-dial.

lol britney and rachel i guess aren't bff anymore :animated_bouncy:

Has she still not figured out that her only fighting chance is to cling to Brenchel with all her might? I can't stop

laughing, this woman is so stupid. Maybe she'll try to make a run for it with Lane. LOL Good luck with that.

Britney does get her kicks from making fun of people, who knows why maybe she is insecure or whatever, Im no psychiatrist but the thing about Britney is that she is patient with rachel and upfront with her and there is that side of Britney, too. These people are so screwy.

I find a few things funny. Not as knee-slapping funny, but funny-odd-funny.

Anyways, first I find it funny that people are insisting that if you have something bad to say, you say it to their face, therefore commending Brendon's behavior last night. Just a reminder on (or maybe a welcome to) the Big Brother game: while sometimes the in-the-face critiques are effective, it's primarily a behind-the-back kind of game...a game where you build enemies and create targets by what you say about your other houseguests. Sometimes it's not personal, but that's pretty rare. Sometimes it's funny (funny-ha-ha), which I love, if it's aimed at those I dislike.

The second thing that I find funny is the perception that crying is a weakness. In no way did I see Britney's tears last night as a reaction to something Brendon specifically said or that Brendon had scored some kind of win by making her cry. I think her tears were a result of the adrenalin of the confrontation. She's strong and as feisty as ever, and Brendon is still a douche.

The last thing I find funny is people being upset by a double standard, as in certain behaviour is okay by Britney, but not okay by Brendon. I say welcome to the world of fandom. You like who you like and accept who you like and forgive who you like. This is a reality show, afterall.

JMHO :)

umm she started crying immediately after he said that comment about her boyfriend ( which was a lame comment by the way) and even stated to the other HGs that he didnt have to make the fight personal by bringing her fiance into it, what were you watching? if you're a fan of Britney that's all fine and dandy but dont distort what actually happened with all the "welcome to fandom" BS, alot of us have been watching this game for years so we know the deal, you're not teaching anyone anything with your paragraphs. it was clear why she busted into tears ... bottom line she dishes it out but cant take it.

Right Brendon bringing an innocent bystander into the mess, her boyfriend is a very mature act on his part :animated_rotfl:

But remember he is trying to get evicted, so he is doing most of this on purpose. Before now Brenden has actually been very gentlemanly and tried to hold Racheal back. Besides, she is making it personal herself with many of the things she said. I do not feel sorry for her. He only got upset with her because she was laughing at him while he was talking to Ragan.

umm she started crying immediately after he said that comment about her boyfriend ( which was a lame comment by the way) and even stated to the other HGs that he didnt have to make the fight personal by bringing her fiance into it, what were you watching? if you're a fan of Britney that's all fine and dandy but dont distort what actually happened with all the "welcome to fandom" BS, alot of us have been watching this game for years so we know the deal, you're not teaching anyone anything with your paragraphs. it was clear why she busted into tears ... bottom line she dishes it out but cant take it.

um, she got her last family/humiliation barb in first before going outside and crying, but so what? She dishes it out pretty good. And DEFINITELY not trying to teach you anything with my "paragraphs", LOL.

um, she got her last family/humiliation barb in first before going outside and crying, but so what? She dishes it out pretty good. And DEFINITELY not trying to teach you anything with my "paragraph"s, LOL.

anyone with a mouth like that should be able to take verbal blows.

I don't feel sorry for Britney at all now. I didn't like her the first week, then I thought I would like her because she seemed to have game. Now she just has mean spirited back stabbing as her game. I do forgive Brendon because he IS trying to throw himself on the sword for Rachel. Rachel and Brendon genuinely were loyal to those who they considered friends, only to have those "friends" stab them in the back. I read an article recently where they said that Ragan and Britney are the new Natalie and Kevin and couldn't agree more (with the exception of the shower thing). And even after the fight with Kathy... what did Brendon do? He made Kathy slop cakes (or something like that). They cook for the house and get made fun of for it. Britney is loyal to no one and deserves the Brigade coming after her next.

She didn't chase him in the house, she egged him on by walking past him mocking him and he followed her. He walked in all by himself to go find Rachel to pump up his ego on how well he defended her. She stood her ground when he tried to intimidate her and then he threw the jab in about her fiance. She used to arms to show the HG's 'see another dig at my fiance', not to get them to back her up. She didn't need backing up. She did just fine on her own.

As for the "lol" on none of the guys backing her up, I think it was cowardly on all their parts. If my husband were there and a man did that to a woman, regardless of the game, he would tear him a new one. IF he were a man he would have walked away from Brit, not turned and got in her face to intimidate her the way he did.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but Brendon is wrong for defending another "WOMAN". BTW Brendon walked pass her exagerrated walk toward the doors, she then followed him to the door's But, remember all these "MEN" are picking on a woman in fact planning ways to hurt her more. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

But how boring would it be without the humorous bashing? Yes Briney is catty and in the real world she would not get away with that. This is a show and they need to entertain us. I like Enzo, Lane and Hayden but they are really really boring. We get some humor from Enzo but it is just a spurt here and there.

I say bring on the catty and the Brenchal bashing. :lol:

Except she is doing exactly what she is Brenchal bashing about. That just makes her a hypocrite.

Except she is doing exactly what she is Brenchal bashing about. That just makes her a hypocrite.

Sure does, and Id like to add she has gone way lower than anything brenchel has done.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but Brendon is wrong for defending another "WOMAN". BTW Brendon walked pass her exagerrated walk toward the doors, she then followed him to the door's But, remember all these "MEN" are picking on a woman in fact planning ways to hurt her more. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Yes he did....

Archived