Britney - Week 5 - PoV Winner

CeCiMom

Hopefully the other people in the house can see that Britney is the biggest two-face in the entire house.

Helloooooooooooo the whole house is playing Brenden and Rachel not just Britney. Not sure why Enzo, Lane and Hayden don't get any crap for the game they are playing with Brenchel. They are ALL playing the two-face game.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helloooooooooooo the whole house is playing Brenden and Rachel not just Britney. Not sure why Enzo, Lane and Hayden don't get any crap for the game they are playing with Brenchel. They are ALL playing the two-face game.

Thank you! Geez. What did Britney do to deserve that? Most women are taught to be passive-agressive by nature growing up. I'm sure that's what she's doing. It would be better if we taught our daughters how to speak to someone when they're upset with them. Then they could have an honest conversation about what's bothering them rather than doing sneaky things like talking behind their friends' backs, sabotaging relationships, or manipulating/lying to them. I was never good at doing any of that stuff, but I've heard horror stories about other friendships broken because of it.

Of course, this is a game... for a half million dollars. This manipulative type stuff is going to and is SUPPOSED to take place. They're all guilty of it where Brenchal is concerned if you ask me.

I think Britney is taking most of the heat for it because she's been SOOOOOOOOO foul on the feeds for the last few days with non stop brenchel bashing. If she gave it a rest for five minutes people might hang others out to dry more often. As is, she's reminding me of Jen and April from season 6 (who I couldn't stand) and I went from really liking her to hating her.

What time was the spat with Brendon? I fell asleep watching BBAD (apparently before this incident). Thanks in advance!

10pm

But how boring would it be without the humorous bashing? Yes Briney is catty and in the real world she would not get away with that. This is a show and they need to entertain us. I like Enzo, Lane and Hayden but they are really really boring. We get some humor from Enzo but it is just a spurt here and there.

I say bring on the catty and the Brenchal bashing. :lol:

I loved Brendan's comment about her being all up in Rachel's HoH room last week, in her tub wearing her little mask all buddy buddy but the moment Matt wins again she barely talks to Rachel.

Hopefully the other people in the house can see that Britney is the biggest two-face in the entire house.

Like she wasnt kissing Brit's butt when she had/has POV. There is a Target on their backs, no one is talking to Rachel (or Brendon) and most of them were kissing her butt when she had HOH. Brendon calli g out Ragan and Britney and not Enzo or Lane who also doesnt like made him look like a punk imo. I just didnt like Brit playing to poor wittle me card and crying crap.

Just a thought. I think probably living in a Sorority might help Britney fine tune the art of being catty. She is young too and I think as she goes into a career some of that will wear off. In the mean time she is entertaining for me in this house where half the people are afraid to "rock the boat".

Britney needs to give the bashing a little rest. Sometimes I wonder if Britney might like Brendon maybe. That would be something if they became friends after rachel leaves. Anything is possible. I myself like them one day and then cant stand them another day.

To be honest, I haven't heard Britney or Ragan bash anything other than Brenchal's looks or their actions in the house. Ragan was very nice about his discussion with Rachel. He just told her what he felt and didn't lie about anything Rachel handled all the lying. It was very unnecessary for Brendan to come outside attack Brit and Ragan blindly, but I suppose that doesn't matter because Rachel would have misrepresented the conversation just as she did after she got out of the DR. Brendan attacking Brit's family only goes to show how dim he really is, as if we didn't already have enough evidence. He has to stoop to attacking someone not in the house to get at Brit because he has nothing else. Whe he actually hears the conversation he will be thoroughly embarrassed by his actions.

^^^ Nailed it!! (whoops, lyn beat me, was talking about what chac said about brit!)

Ragan owned that conversation and Rachel couldn't do anything but break down and throw up straw mans as she stormed off. If Brendon was as smart as he thinks he is, he would indeed be holding his head in his hands saying "oh geez" when he sees the full tape. But that boy is already too far gone on skankazoid love, so it's possible his delusions will keep him from seeing reality.

Having said all that: Britney is WITHOUT A DOUBT a catty lil' bitch. She shows her age. A more mature person would have let what Brendon did stand on his own without going back for more. I'm sure like Chac pointed out, Britney has had plenty of practice for these types of altercations in her sorority and the inevitable "boo hooo woe is me, someone please hold me" cry sessions that follow.

Edit to also say: What we saw of Britney with Monet, that is the real Britney. That is Britney in her comfort zone. Maybe some people thought it was influence from Monet or whatever, but could you imagine Britney having 100 girls to bounce the hate off of?! We haven't even seen the full extent of Britney's bitchiness! But I think her and Monet are as close as we'll get.

But I am greatful for any kind of drama on this dramaless season! Saboteur twist was a dud from the inception so it is nice that we've got a lovesick puppy (Brenda) and a vicious lil' kitty kat (Brit) to get in a scuff.

still loving Britney :heart2:...she makes the feeds enjoyable to watch..drama & humor! I could give a flying **** whether she's mean, catty, sweet, etc...I love it all!

She helped (with Ragan) to get Brendon riled up last night...so WTG Brit!!!! Brendon is such a douche!

I think it's hysterically funny reading posters hating on and dissing Brit for being mean & catty when many of those posters are guilty of being worse...:naughty:

:food-smiley-005:

She helped (with Ragan) to get Brendon riled up last night...so WTG Brit!!!! Brendon is such a douche!

Britney had absolutely ZERO to do with getting Brenda riled up.

Britney interjected herself into a conversation she wasn't a part of (indicative of her instigator/catty/bitchy personality).

Brenda saw Rachel boo-hooing so he went after Ragan. Britney came in with the mob/follower mentality that Brenda was (correctly) talking about.

The only way a poster is as "guilty" as Britney is if they were posting their catty, bitchy, mean and vile crap every minute for 16 hour a day. And even though we might have some postaholics... none of us have anything on the maliciousness of Britney.

Britney had absolutely ZERO to do with getting Brenda riled up.

Britney interjected herself into a conversation she wasn't a part of (indicative of her instigator/catty/bitchy personality).

Brenda saw Rachel boo-hooing so he went after Ragan. Britney came in with the mob/follower mentality that Brenda was (correctly) talking about.

Britney was just as instrumental in getting Brendon going as Ragan was. Brendon knew nothing about the conversation that Rachel had with Ragan. He went over and started with both of them...they both laughed in his face when he made the neanderthal comment...Brit got up and walked away and then Brit and Brendon continued going at it at the sliding glass door...and a few more jabs took place in the house. You may want to watch some of that again. Not what I would call zero.

lol No need to watch it again...

It was a very simple chain of events.

Ragan owns Rachel.

Rachel crys. <--- When that happened, The Brenda Crazy Switch was flipped.

Brenda comes out and goes off on Ragan (perhaps you should watch it again?) Would you not already call this "riled" up? What would you call Brenda telling Ragan "F--- You Ragan!", if not "riled" up? Brenda was spittin' fire when he came out the door.

The Neanderthal/Neandartal (both are acceptable by the way) comment was in response to Ragan. It was at that point and only that point when Britney goes cackle/fake laugh and interjected herself into the Brenda/RAGAN argument.

What you call her "walking away" was her doing a Brenda impersonation of him walking, after Brenda had already dropped F bombs and was ALREADY riled up.

Britney didn't do a damn thing but jump in.

Sorry you don't see it that way, but Brenda's entire reason for going out that screen door with fire coming out of his nose was because RAGAN made Rachel cry... hence Britney's zero influence in getting Brenda riled up. She jumped on the drama train after it was long already rolling.

Anything after that was playing to the fact that Brenda was already riled up.

Britney was just as instrumental in getting Brendon going as Ragan was. Brendon knew nothing about the conversation that Rachel had with Ragan. He went over and started with both of them...they both laughed in his face when he made the neanderthal comment...Brit got up and walked away and then Brit and Brendon continued going at it at the sliding glass door...and a few more jabs took place in the house. You may want to watch some of that again. Not what I would call zero.

Yeah, she walked away alright, baiting him with her mocking, childish gait.

:lol2:

Yeah, she walked away alright, baiting him with her mocking, childish gait.

but according the other poster...she didn't help to get him riled up. She must be innocent! :rolleyes:

:animated_rotfl:

He was already riled.

T'was all I was saying.

No one said Britney was "innocent." Not even Britney. I pointed out her attitude/personality about 3 posts back now.

Of course it makes for good tv and gives us something to talk about, but let's not give her any more credit than she is due, she is just a sheep.

He was already riled. She just added fuel to the fire, imo.

He got angry when he saw Rachel crying after she left the conversation with Ragan and Britney...both were on the hammock. Brendon had no idea who said what to Rachel, he was on the other side of the yard...he went over to them on the attack. A lot of his comments were directed at Ragan... Britney was a part of it too and she continued to keep him going.

why this is even an issue...idk? I just made a simple comment on how I love that Britney and Ragan got him going...it's not like I said she was the only one....geesh.

Britney :heart2:

ahhh a voice of reason

well said Marty

-Kyo

Archived