Britney - Week 5 - PoV Winner

CeCiMom

I think Britney's biggest problem is she has no allies. She HAS to win and make some deals, although I'm not sure that's even possible in the face of the Brigade. She's got to hope for wins by Ragan, Kathy, and maybe Lane and slightly Matt for any hope of future in the game.

Oh, and of course, she can win POV every time she's nominated, ala Janelle.

Go, Britney! :)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More and more I think she's the only one playing the game outside of the Gruesome Twosome. Ragan is kinda laying low (definitely with the saboteur monkey on his back now), Kathy is laying low...literally, she just passes out on the floor and naps for 18 hours, the Brigade all let Matt do the dirty work but Matt doesn't think ahead to jury votes like Britney.

If the Brigade takes a hit or two, I think she's got a shot at winning. Simply because anybody she could be up against is either overly manipulative or a total wet rag.

Since when has cursing been allowed here? Been a while since I been here

Seriously???? It's not like I dropped the F-bomb or anything. Sorry if I offended anyone, but I really don't see anything wrong with what I said.

Good thing I can't reach through the internet and wrap duc tap over her mouth. She's talking baby talk saying "Momma says no booger". I'm not counting, but in the last half hour she and the gay boy have said it over 100 times. It to got so bad I had to kill the feed.

Good thing I can't reach through the internet and wrap duc tap over her mouth. She's talking baby talk saying "Momma says no booger". I'm not counting, but in the last half hour she and the gay boy have said it over 100 times. It to got so bad I had to kill the feed.

Hi ya Echo :waves:

I'm soooo glad I'm too busy to get the feeds this year......

Britney does get on my last nerve on the CBS episodes!

Well they ALL do! lol

well because I detest the whole stupid brigade, I have to say Brittney bothers me the least of all of them. I am not sure I can say I am rooting for her, but she is the least annoying to me at this point, as a matter of fact, I am sooo bored with this season, what a let down.

Hi Echoanimated_wave.gif

She's doing great winning the POV's - I just hope sometime soon she wins the HOH and grows enough of a brain to know to put up a couple of those brigade boys (minus Lane of course) instead of putting up one of the others like Kathy or Ragan (who aren't in a strong alliance of 4 plus).

I guess being a slug is contagious. Every time I turn on the feeds Twitney is sleeping, yawning or lying down somewhere.

She's just all tuckered out (Arkansas speak) after winning those 3 POV's!

Britney is so stupid and I can't wait to see her evicted. Lane will keep her until final 5 or 6 and then she's gone and all the male attention she craves will cost her $500,000 what an idiot. The Brigade are such buddy buddy I can't see them taking Britney when she won 3 pov's they'll take Kathy before her I think. She is a sewer rat and the way she is in the BB house I believe is the way she is in real life and maybe Nick will see how she is and dump her when she gets home.

well because I detest the whole stupid brigade, I have to say Brittney bothers me the least of all of them. I am not sure I can say I am rooting for her, but she is the least annoying to me at this point, as a matter of fact, I am sooo bored with this season, what a let down.

Hi Echoanimated_wave.gif

My thoughts exactly.

If Britney wasn't always talking like she was in high school constantly talking about people she might not be half as bad. When she even has to embarrass her Mother on TV I just can't stand her and would love to be in the house with her and cut her down a notch or two.

If the Brigade stick it out until final 4 and all stop dropping out of the comps Britney may not make it past 5 or 6. Matt's proved he can win Enzo, Hayden and Lane don't want to yet. She's won comps but most of the others didn't want to win. I can't believe they don't want the prizes or the power this season.

I think Britney's fate will be determined if they do a double eviction. Ideally, if a Brigade member gets out and the next HOH puts up another two and she wins POV. Anybody that wins POV at the moment is generally too scared to use it because it REALLY pisses off everybody that ends up in the chair before the vote. The person you didn't give it to, and the person the HOH put up because you did.

Where is ILoveDanielle? Come on. Give the girl some credit. She's won three PoV's while most of the hg have been comatose this season. It's like watching an episode of ER/Big Brother. I expect to see some of these hg on IV's and assisted hygiene by next week. I think it's refreshing to see another hg who even comes close to Janelle.

Where is ILoveDanielle? Come on. Give the girl some credit. She's won three PoV's while most of the hg have been comatose this season. It's like watching an episode of ER/Big Brother. I expect to see some of these hg on IV's and assisted hygiene by next week. I think it's refreshing to see another hg who even comes close to Janelle.

I admire that she has been able to win 3 POVs but Janelle won them when she really needed to. This last one that Brit won wasn't a good idea. Sometimes you have to outwit an opponent by not winning a comp, boring but it's working for the guys so far. I do hope next year the HG are much fiestier!

Always here and always watching out for the princesses :-p

Alot of folks call her dumb and that's ok. I think winning 3 PoV's is damn good! Like I said before she is fast-tracking to being my 2nd fav HG of all time.

We at Team Blonde would like to say we do not mind criticism of the princesses no matter how missplaced it may be. We view it as an oppurtunity to increase our efforts to provide a better service to the customer

You know what? I'm just gonna say what half of you are probably thinking...I'm an idiot (and MAN do I love being one...makes life so much easier) :-p

and for those who didn't get it right away...yes that was sarcasm...((ya never know who might take offense...although I was making fun of me))

Team Blonde and the Princess Project would like to publicly apologize for the comments of the CEO, ILoveDaniele. His views on his lack of intelligence do not neccessarily reflect the opinions of the employees and shareholders.

:-p

-Kyo

Archived