Britney - Week 5 - PoV Winner

CeCiMom

britney_haynes.jpg

Name: Britney Haynes

Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.

I think she's an ugly person but, she is playing a good game... especially on Brenchel. But, She may have said too much to the crew downstairs though last night. If the brigade is in danger of being nominated together... I think Matt or Ragan will spill the beans about everything Britney told them during the bathtub strategy session.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she's an ugly person but, she is playing a good game... especially on Brenchel. But, She may have said too much to the crew downstairs though last night. If the brigade is in danger of being nominated together... I think Matt or Ragan will spill the beans about everything Britney told them during the bathtub strategy session.

Nothing ugly about Britany and she is now the best looking girl in the house :animated_rotfl:

should be safe this week n for a few more weeks

And her alliances beforehand speak clearly for her. Miss Brit WAS FRIENDS WITH MONET. That alone lets you know something in comparison to the last thread. I think we are always searching for bad qualities for people we do not like. At the same time we search for good qualities for the people we do like. We might even excuse some of the bad qualities. But obviously a comment like that could be grounds for Britney leaving the show and/or being sued. And I don't think BB would hesitate on that end because they have ratings to consider and the show being sued to consider on those grounds. Think about it. Think about what happened with Chima's outbursts last season. They didn't tolerate that. Much less would they tolerate ignorance and discrimination imo.

I'd love to see someone tell Rachel Britney told the guys everything they said upstairs and Rachel call out Britney. (Like the Ryan, Adam, Sharon, Sheila and Natalie bathroom call out) The only problem is Britney talks shit when the person isn't there and cries when they are in front of her. But I'd still like to see it.

^^^True, Mega. She is smart in many ways and at least she is trying to play the game and not throwing every HOH like most of them. Even if it is for the wrong reasons.... (for my man and all that bruhaha)

I like how the powers that be on here can whine about non existent racial stuff then go about deleting posts that they don't agree with...

Exactly. People come on here to discuss things - not for some kind of highschoolish popularity contest. Chief Slapaho, I LOVE that name as I'm Indian. Makes me smile. Of course, I know your reasoning behind it. Cute and creative name.

Exactly. People come on here to discuss things - not for some kind of highschoolish popularity contest. Chief Slapaho, I LOVE that name as I'm Indian. Makes me smile. Of course, I know your reasoning behind it. Cute and creative name.

Love the name and I hear ya!

Still Team Brit...this is the worst season ever for me, can't choose a fav! I try to look at it as if I was in the house, she's catty but can't see me linking myself to anyone else. The guys are OK and may align myself with one, but I would always go into BB thinking the men are in an alliance together....it usually works for them.

Archived