Enzo - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

I gotta like this guy. On the personal side I love his sense of family values. On the game side, irregardless of what Matt says, Enzo is totally doing his part for the team by luring Bren/Rach into the false den of security and keeping the plan safe (so far). He's not backdooring anyone, but he's doing a snow job Jack Frost would be proud of. It's going to lead to great drama on Thursday and he is also securing his jury votes.

Yep, while he's not aggressive in game play he has befriended everyone in the house and has had kind words for them while they were there and on their way out. So, he's setting himself to be the "liked" guy if he should make it to the end. Even though he does say things behind their backs so do the others but in the end they will give him the vote to win because he has a nice way about him and they won't forget it.

It's what we Italians call a nice "maniera."

Enzo, Lane, Hayden, Ragan and Kathy are all waiting for the BB fairies to come and glide them right into finals.

I agree. They aren't even playing the game or trying to win comps. Kathy has had to "play" the game a little since she has been on the block but the boys are just there on a summer vacation.

I probably missed it, so excuse the dumb question, but did he ever get any kind of penalty for eating all that stuff when he was a have not?

Sometimes BB is a little relaxed in giving penalties. They never gave Dick one for burning Jen or for stealing that gay guy's t-shirt. I guess it depends on BB's mood for the day who gets penalties.

we've never seen a penalty nom .. ever, in so far as I know. So why does such a thing even exist?

Also Enzo=Kathy yet people revere Enzo for stuff, and blast Kathy. Seems silly to me. Only thing Enzo has done in this game is "befriend" a bunch of muscle heads who call them self an alliance.

Otherwise, zero difference.

Kathy has been being nice to brenchel too. I think she's trying to secure jury votes as well.

Guest 6Borders

Yes we have. Jen got a penalty nom for eating. She knew she was going and didn't care so she threw it in everyone's face. She actually received more eviction votes than there were people voting.

we've never seen a penalty nom .. ever, in so far as I know. So why does such a thing even exist?

I'm getting worried that Enzo may actually flip his vote to keep Rachel.

So how does that work if she's already nominated? Does that mean they just get an extra vote to be evicted? Or does it mean three people are on the block? (and I missed season 8 so that is prolly why I thought no one had ever had it. It doesn't come up often as a game defining moment)

Of the 4 -- the Brahgade seems willing to throw Matt under the bus first. But who other than Matt would Enzo want out. Hayden or Lane?

When Jen cooked and ate food while she was on slop and on the block, BB penalized her by giving her a penalty vote. There were 8 people in the house, 1 HOH and 2 on the block, leaving 5 votes. Everyone voted for Jen to be evicted, but instead of 5-0, it was 6-0.

Yes we have. Jen got a penalty nom for eating. She knew she was going and didn't care so she threw it in everyone's face. She actually received more eviction votes than there were people voting.

I'm getting worried that Enzo may actually flip his vote to keep Rachel.

Jen got a penalty VOTE. She was already nommed and on the block. Enzo would have gotten a penalty nomination, being put on the block, if he ate again.

Archived