Enzo - Week 5

CeCiMom

Good grief... has anyone watched or listen to this man eat? Next time I want to eat because I'm bored, I will just play a clip of him eating. Instant diet. I have never seen nor heard anything like it!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I :heart2: Enzo more and more each week!

Me too I'll take burping and chomping like a guy over girly whining and crying and bitching any day!

PS Enzo you better have at least 6 single brothers!LOL-look in the favorites thread!

Enzo or Lane had better win HOH next week.

It would be fun to see. I'd love to see Enzo get his room, but it's probably not going to happen. The plan is for Brenda to win so he can throw out Ragan or Britney. Then of course one of them will be mad at Brenda not a brigade member. It would be cute to see Enzo in his HOH room but I hope they stick to their devious plan which will ensure the half million for one of them.

It would be fun to see. I'd love to see Enzo get his room, but it's probably not going to happen. The plan is for Brenda to win so he can throw out Ragan or Britney. Then of course one of them will be mad at Brenda not a brigade member. It would be cute to see Enzo in his HOH room but I hope they stick to their devious plan which will ensure the half million for one of them.

That's a good plan, but he needs friends and might take in Twitney and Ragan and vote two brigade members. Matt has the diamond veto so they would be safe.

Yes, I think Ragan's next after Rachel. IMHO these are the types of things Enzo is doing to play the game. It might not be good feeds but it's taking him closer to a win every week.

Yeah. I think he too may be leary of Matt right now. Was it him or Hayden that made the comment tonight that if Matt didn't put up the "right nominations" this time, that he would be kicked out of the Brigade? I think the Brigade is onto Matty Douche, and they're willing to cut him at any chance if he messes up. What do you think?

That's a good plan, but he needs friends and might take in Twitney and Ragan and vote two brigade members. Matt has the diamond veto so they would be safe.

And out of all the people Matt gets the diamond power of veto. The Brigade is pretty safe so why does it fall into one of their hands? Why couldn't Britney or Ragan get it? I want to see the Brigade fight it out with some folks on here. I want to see a good fight! Ms. Grodner, we are all a little disappointed with this whole ... thing. Throw a monkey wrench on someone who seems to have the power. That will create at least a little drama. Remember Chima and how the coup d'etat ruined her HOH plans? Well, nothing that drastic, but something that will offer drama. (Although I wouldn't mind someone having coup d'etat over Matt's cockiness.) Come on please.

Enzo is 'all hat, no cattle'.

Like to see him actually do something besides ride the backs of his so called 'brigade'. I so agree with the folks on here hoping he will stop with the 'meow meow'. His little tough act probably impresses his buddies in the neighborhood, but he comes off as an empty vessel on BB.

Enzo would win this game if he took it as seriously as the pool tournaments. There was a funny picture on Survivor Sucks of all the guys with Matt saying "You guys handle the pool tournament while I go play Big Brother."

I agree with the above quoted post.

From the "Brigade", Matt is the only one who is focused on and playing the real game at hand, BIG BROTHER.

Enzo would win this game if he took it as seriously as the pool tournaments. There was a funny picture on Survivor Sucks of all the guys with Matt saying "You guys handle the pool tournament while I go play Big Brother."

Well, I think he's playing Natalie's game a little bit, but minus all the nasty, devious back-stabbing she was doing last season. He does have a way of avoiding the comps to let Matt or someone else from the Brigade handle them. I kind of have a feeling he doesn't feel comfortable being in charge. You know, he likes to be the sweet, goofy guy who acts like he couldn't give a care at all about any comps because he's not going to make any waves. He does NOT want to be the bad guy, I don't think as Natalie didn't. Thank goodness he doesn't use any of her divisive tactics. Anyway, he's hott. So I'm happy. :D

if he doesnt win HOH this thursday I hope he somehow goes up, I'm tired of him.. I mean back some of your trash talking up.. he is blatantly throwing comps and im ready to see him leave, these floaters are killing me this season.

Well, I think he's playing Natalie's game a little bit, but minus all the nasty, devious back-stabbing she was doing last season. He does have a way of avoiding the comps to let Matt or someone else from the Brigade handle them. I kind of have a feeling he doesn't feel comfortable being in charge. You know, he likes to be the sweet, goofy guy who acts like he couldn't give a care at all about any comps because he's not going to make any waves. He does NOT want to be the bad guy, I don't think as Natalie didn't. Thank goodness he doesn't use any of her divisive tactics. Anyway, he's hott. So I'm happy. :D

Yes Natalie, I remember how devious she was-if she had only been likeable too. I think Enzo and crew should stay with their secret plan to stick together but Ginger is right, he could turn on Matt, and since he has the diamond power it would be the wrong move.

Yes Natalie, I remember how devious she was-if she had only been likeable too. I think Enzo and crew should stay with their secret plan to stick together but Ginger is right, he could turn on Matt, and since he has the diamond power it would be the wrong move.

Yeah. I didn't even think about the diamond power of veto in connection with Enzo's betrayal. This is true. That might be a showdown between them. Remind me to pop popcorn for that one! :party_smilie:

Ugh he rubbed me the wrong way this week, with all their "matty better do the right thing or else" bs. I'd like to see any of them actually do ANYTHING for this alliance but issue orders. They'll throw him out of the brigade? Ha! Matty -is- the Brigade, he's the only one doing any actual work.

Hey enzo? I think they have pina coladas in the jury house buddy.

Enzo will go before Hayden or Matt. He throws comps because he knows he cant win them so doesnt want to waste the effort. I dont blame him. He wont win unless he starts winning comps because he hasnt done anything to win. Same for Lane but Lane has Britney. Enzo has nobody when they have to turn on each other.

Yes, but I'd add Britney to that list. She's helping to evict the only one who would have actually helped her in the game. :cookoo:

I would have but she did win 3 pov's however self-serving and destructive (last one won) they are.

She's not waiting for the BB fairies to take her to the win, she's waiting for Lane to make a move. What a silly girl!

He's probably the nicest guy outside the house this year. He could play sinatra in the 1950s. He never whines about missing his wife and baby. None of the other brigaders realize Matt could beat them all.

Archived