Hayden - Week 5

CeCiMom

hayden_moss.jpg

Name: Hayden Moss

Current Residence: Tempe, Ariz.

My favorite of a no favorite cast this year.

should listen to moms and think with his head up top not below :animated_bouncy:

I think his momma is going to slap him upside the back his head for fooling around on tv with that tramp. And...she's going to make him get a haircut while she's at it too...

safe by default

So far of everyone in the house, I sort of think him or Lane are in the best positions. On the flip side of that -- Lane is sort of "hooked up" with Britney, and Hayden is sort of floating on his own without Kristen there any more. I think he might be the house guest people "forget" to try and evict until very late in the game.

Now that Kristen is gone..Hayden has been forgotten. Good for his game. I don't think he's on anyone's eviction hit list.

I see Hayden with a good chance of winning it all.In jury Brendon would vote for him.

I agree. He's not a fav of mine...but right now I do see him with one of the best chances of winning the game. He's flying under the radar, has a strong alliance and he's very well liked by the house guests... so he could easily get jury votes if he makes F2.

Hayden is practically non existent. Not an easy thing to be in that house with those people. Ill bet he wouldnt waste a second with any of them out of the house and I am not a hayden fan but may be soon. Lane and hayden and enzo.

man I do wish hed cut that stupid hair tho.

i still think he has a few comps wins left in him :animated_bouncy:

How could he be anybody's favorite? He does nothing. Why watch if nothing is what you come to see? This is the same guy stupid enough to have a showmance with somebody and self centered enough to offer her to the lions. Nice guy? I dont think so. The haircut speaks for itself and says much about the guy wearing it.

I try, but I can't find a bad thing to say about him.

Aside from mocking some of his physical features...I'm right there with ya. My only complaint is that he really hasn't done a lot gamewise...hasn't really had to either though. His Hoh win really doesn't count imo...kind of a gimmie geared to a stronger guy and luck. Otherwise...his showmance and his part of the do-nothing brigade has been the highlight of his BB stay so far. Not a lot if you ask me...but more than a few others.

How could he be anybody's favorite? He does nothing. Why watch if nothing is what you come to see? This is the same guy stupid enough to have a showmance with somebody and self centered enough to offer her to the lions. Nice guy? I dont think so. The haircut speaks for itself and says much about the guy wearing it.

He ain't dumb and talking with Matt using the ducks shows he knows how the game is played and had to explain his moves to MENSA MATTY a few times to get him to understand :animated_rotfl:

Archived