Kathy - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta give one to 'ol Kathy. She stood her ground and made Rachel look even more pathetic than she already did.

Say what you will about Kathy she walked off and tried to show dignity with Rachel who looked the most pathetic I have seen yet in a situation she brought on herself :animated_rotfl:

If everybody played the game like kathy, lane and enzo and sometimes hayden, there'd be no game to play.

well lane and enzo have yet to taste the block

staying off the block is the ultimate gameplay :animated_bouncy:

OK I am not just throwing this out there. I have really been taking a long time to assess this. Kathy is not very intelligent and seems to me in my opinion to be uneducated. She is nice and she is pretty but she seems "slow". I have heard her saying it is the slop and that is why she can't concentrate but .... I don't buy that.

Can you imagine if Kathy was, in reality a super smart player that's playing dumb (Renny) and then kicks butt later in the game.

No, I can't imagine. :animated_shocking:

I'll give her one thing - she did stand up to Rachel's verbal abuse. Oh, and she was awake! ahahaha!! :animated_rotfl:

I agree! I'm not sure what I would have said to Rachel but she would have probably run "crying" into the DR. I like Kathy and I'm really hoping this "dumb" is an act. We have a mutual friend and she told me that she is "a sweet gal".

Kathy being in Law Enforcement should be more careful with what she gets involved with. Saying mean and nasty things about a person does not make you win or lose the game. Being treated the way Brenchel has been treated and the terrible things being said about them is just like the mean girls or bullies.

With all the shootings in schools Kathy and Ragan should know better and be careful how they act, what they are a part of and how they portray themselves. You have a Sheriff and a College Professor taking part and condoning this behavior.

Way to go Kat.....I am so proud of you for standing up to that skank! These people on here can say what they want, you did show dignity and your moral values tonight. I am impressed that you didn't knock her out....I would have. I love that she can dish all her crap but she sure can't take it!!! I, as always, am so proud of you!!!!

Kathy and her integrity is sickening. She sits and talks about morals and integrity and then talks about Rachel and Brenden like the are scum, behind their backs of course. She is just as bad as Brit and Ragan if not worse because she keeps saying that she is above that kind of thing. I cannot believe she is a deputy sheriff and a sargent!! Really? How many people are in the Sheriff's Dept in her town? lol

I agree. You know Rachael was trying to cheer her on and enc her, and she left that conversation to go bash her. Where is her integrity. She is not a good representation of her Sheriff department that is sure. I really did expect more from her. I bet she votes with the house this week.

Kathy and her integrity is sickening. She sits and talks about morals and integrity and then talks about Rachel and Brenden like the are scum, behind their backs of course. She is just as bad as Brit and Ragan if not worse because she keeps saying that she is above that kind of thing. I cannot believe she is a deputy sheriff and a sargent!! Really? How many people are in the Sheriff's Dept in her town? lol

Couldn't agree more!!!! Calling Rachel a skank on TV tonight was the topper. Miss morale is a fraud!!!!

OK I am not just throwing this out there. I have really been taking a long time to assess this. Kathy is not very intelligent and seems to me in my opinion to be uneducated. She is nice and she is pretty but she seems "slow". I have heard her saying it is the slop and that is why she can't concentrate but .... I don't buy that.

Don''t confuse the slower talk of the South with intelligience. How did this "slow" woman get to be a Sergeant and in charge of men? I guess this offends me as I lived in the South for awhile and would see this attitude from people that had moved to the South. They quickly learned that the slower talk of the locals had absolutely nothing to do with "smarts".

Couldn't agree more!!!! Calling Rachel a skank on TV tonight was the topper. Miss morale is a fraud!!!!

The part that gets me is Rachel voted to save Kathy, wouldnt put her up last week to save kristen or hayden, yet she plays on integrity and morals....But now that there is nooone on brenchels side....WOW she goes right back over to the side in power....I really wish they would do a reunion show for BB and type them all watching the season together...Because I would pay good money to see her face when she realizes Kristen was using her and playing her. Same goes for Britney when she realizes she had protection from not Lane...But Rachel...It's gonna be classic~!!

The part that gets me is Rachel voted to save Kathy, wouldnt put her up last week to save kristen or hayden, yet she plays on integrity and morals....But now that there is nooone on brenchels side....WOW she goes right back over to the side in power....I really wish they would do a reunion show for BB and type them all watching the season together...Because I would pay good money to see her face when she realizes Kristen was using her and playing her. Same goes for Britney when she realizes she had protection from not Lane...But Rachel...It's gonna be classic~!!

I totally agree ... Rachel has tried to be cordial with Kathy and did not agree to put her on the block last week when she was asked to do so by 3 different people ...

I am ready for Rachel to go so the non brigade can see who they should have kept in their corner ... I can't wait for Kathy and Brit to go up on the block ...

its all well and good for people to like kathy and think tht she did a great job of standing up to rachel or whatever but the fact remains that she has done nothing in the game just like enzo and hayden and lane and ragan. that might be your idea of a good game player but it isnt my idea of a good game player even if they win playing the game like that. I like open competition in the actual competitions and in interaction between the players. Combativeness is what I come to see and I have seen none or very damm little of it so far. I liked Renny but one Renny was plenty.

I don't like how Kathy turned on Rachel -- who has helped her at various points in this game. Was sad to see. And I don't think it's smart game play on Kathy's part. Kathy doesn't have anyone watching her butt but Kathy. And Rachel could of been on her side. She's voting a potential alli out of the house tonight. What an idiot!!! GRRR.

I still like Kathy and still want her to win an HOH and surprise the boys of the house. But I can get angry at her sometimes too. lol

If everybody played the game like kathy, lane and enzo and sometimes hayden, there'd be no game to play.

I can't tell you how much I agree with this!

If they filled the house with these types...I'd quit watching for sure. I like Lane and Enzo...but for the most part, they've done nothing to make this season interesting...gamewise.

That was my biggest complaint from last season with Jordan winning...she was a complete bore and did NOTHING in the game. She got lucky a few times but really just coasted her way to the win. I completely despised Nastily...but she at least played a better game in the long run and I'd much rather have seen her win than Jordan.

I have a feeling that one of the do-nothings are going to win again this season....ugh...it better not happen! (but there are just so many do-nothings in the house this season...it's inevitable!) :(

Don''t confuse the slower talk of the South with intelligience. How did this "slow" woman get to be a Sergeant and in charge of men? I guess this offends me as I lived in the South for awhile and would see this attitude from people that had moved to the South. They quickly learned that the slower talk of the locals had absolutely nothing to do with "smarts".

My opinion that Kathy's intelligence and my thoughts that she is a little slow have nothing to do with her accent or her talking slow. I was talking about her intelligence! You have no reason to be offended but you did take a big leap to conclude I was basing my opinion because she is from the south. Never crossed my mind.

You may need to go back and listen again, that was not Kathy that called her a skank, that was Britney. Kathy said, go home...bye,bye. Morals still intact!!!!!

Archived