Name: Kathy Hillis

Current Residence: Texarkana, AR

One of my least favorites.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

final four

Nope.

He's safe this week. They let Matt win and now he has to redeem himself in the Brigades eyes and nom Rachel and Brendon.

I'm so glad he's safe!

Others are still reporting it was Kathy, Enzo and then Brenda down

Kathy is have not

I'm so glad he's safe!

Others are still reporting it was Kathy, Enzo and then Brenda down

Didn't think Enzo would last, or win. He said at the beginning of the game he couldn't take round and round stuff.

Didn't think Enzo would last, or win. He said at the beginning of the game he couldn't take round and round stuff.

YES! He's a have, he's safe, no HOH responsibility, and everyone is getting along with him!

I heard just a quick bit of conversation that she dropped so quickly to take one for the team. She supposedly sacrificed herself so that no-one else would have to be on slop.

lol, I'm not sure what to make of that move. :animated_scratchchin:

haha, I know - in the cabana room, they also referred to some "deal" she supposedly made? Like, don't put me up if I drop? Whatever it was, they called it odd and laughed about it.

America, also, please vote for Root Beer and Cigarettes for Kathy's Have-Not-Supplements. Thank you very much.

Then why the hell did Enzo say that. He was running off the list and Cathy was the third name. I should have known he would stay in long enough not to get slop, he hates it.

I guess to show you are the weakest player you have to have your cake slop and eat it too!

Poor Kat on slop and lawn furniture. But, there is a bright side. She can still smoke, and I understand that kills the appetite. :smoke::smoke: And, she will be going to the jury house, and have a vote for the winner. That is if she doesn't go farther in the game. GO KAT GO.

Poor Kat on slop and lawn furniture. But, there is a bright side. She can still smoke, and I understand that kills the appetite. :smoke::smoke: And, she will be going to the jury house, and have a vote for the winner. That is if she doesn't go farther in the game. GO KAT GO.

I don't know if smoking kills your appetite but when I get thru eating I'd be willing to kill someone for a ciggy.

Maybe AG read my post and she gets 'SPAMMED' this week. :cheshire:

Archived