Lane - Week 5

CeCiMom

lane_elenburg.jpg

Name: Lane Elenburg

Current Residence: Decatur, Texas

Yawn.

safe by default

Hmmm.

I like him -- personally he seems like a good guy.

Game wise, he doesn't really seem to be doing anything but letting others do the heavy lifting - and befriending Britney whose another vote down the road for him should he need it.

:smitten:

I wish Britney was single. They'd be a fun couple to watch a showmance develop. Their little battles are so cute and funny.

I feel so cheated this season in the showmance category with the likes of B&R and K&H!

Still lovin' Lane!

Go Lane!

number of replies says it all

week 5 and i am struggling for things to say about lane :animated_bouncy:

I guess I should at least give him an attaboy, being a neighbor and all. I really do like him and was glad to see him align with a group that so far is being loyal to each other and not being detected by the other houseguest. But I am ready for some of them to start acting like they are in a competition and not on vacation. :band:

:smitten:

I wish Britney was single. They'd be a fun couple to watch a showmance develop. Their little battles are so cute and funny.

I feel so cheated this season in the showmance category with the likes of B&R and K&H!

Still lovin' Lane!

Go Lane!

I totally agree that it would fun to watch a showmance develop between Britney and Lane.

number of replies says it all

week 5 and i am struggle for things to say about lane :animated_bouncy:

I agree with you here UVP. He and Annie had some interesting conversations, but there hasn't been a whole lot to report on him since she left. I like him, he seems to be an OK guy, he's just not doing anything to get anyone's attention (except for Britney).

Archived