Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she looked like a watermelon tonight. all green and red.

She's a bloated booze bag, with $9.99 Walgreen hair extensions, and a witches cackle. Oh I forgot the herpes simples 1 & 2 breakout.

hello block

she is already crying and pouting and acting mad at Brendon. You know she is thinking she is the only one pulling her weight

Right. Did these two nitwits think they were going to stay in power for the whole game. Booo hoooo

and that giant festering zit on her chin.

Are we sure that zit isn't a WART? It seems to have gained some level of permanent residence. (And seems highly appropriate...) :)

Right. Did these two nitwits think they were going to stay in power for the whole game. Booo hoooo

LOL I can't believe every year how some HG are surprised when they suddeny have no power! This is what brendouche was trying to tell her about being arrogant!

I freakin can't wait to see Rachel campaign against Brendon....:animated_bouncy:

I freakin can't wait to see Rachel campaign against Brendon....:animated_bouncy:

And she WILL too! She found out today that he can't possibly afford her anyway! He couldn't even pay for her booze intake with HIS paycheck!

yeah seeing them campaigning against one another should make good live feed

Ah, interesting comment. But "nobody comes between me and my man" Well we'll just see about that.

Matt just confirmed Brendon and Rachel on the block this week.

Let's see if Brendon and Rachel really try to win the POV so they can save the other one from going home!

I hope so. But, Matt is unreliable. Tho I think the Brigade will kill him in his sleep if he doesn't nom R & B

Ah, interesting comment. But "nobody comes between me and my man" Well we'll just see about that.

I hope so. But, Matt is unreliable. Tho I think the Brigade will kill him in his sleep if he doesn't nom R & B

Enzo just said to put him (brendon) up against Kathy. What asses.

Archived